1. Wagner, N., et al., "Broadband electromagnetic characterization of two-port rod based transmission lines for dielectric spectroscopy of soil," First European Conference on Moisture Measurement, Aquametry 2010, Vol. 1, 228-237, Weimar, Oct. 2010.
2. Gorriti, A. G. and E. C. Slob, "Comparison of the different reconstruction techniques of permittivity from S-parameters," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 2051-2057, Sep. 2005.
3. James, B.-J., "Transmission/reflection and short-circuit line permittivity measurements,", National Institute of Standards and Technology (U.S.), 1990.
4. Scott, A. H. and J. R. Kinard, "Polymeric materials for dielectric reference specimens,", National Bureau of Standards, 1967.
5. Ba, D. and P. Sabouroux, "EpsiMu, a toolkit for permittivity and permeability measurement in microwave domain at real time of all materials: Applications to solid and semisolid materials," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 52, No. 12, 2643-2648, 2010.
6. Roussy, G. and J. A. Pearce, Foundations and Industrial Applications of Microwave and Radio Frequency Fields: Physical and Chemical Processes, Wiley, Aug. 1995.
7. Georgin, E., et al., "First steps in development of a new transfer standard, for moisture measurement, based on radio-frequency wave and micro-wave," 17th International Congress of Metrology, 15008, EDP Sciences, 2015.
8. Stuchly, M. A. and S. S. Stuchly, "Coaxial line reflection methods for measuring dielectric properties of biological substances at radio and microwave frequencies --- A review," IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol. 29, No. 3, 176-183, Sep. 1980.
9. Ben Ayoub, M. W., et al., "New approach for measuring moisture in solids using radio frequency and microwave," ISEMA Conference, 2016.
10. Roussy, G., et al., "A critical look at permittivity and permeability measurement methods in waveguide. An elementary data fusion approach," Journal of Microwave Power, Feb. 2010.
11. Nicolson, A. M. and G. F. Ross, "Measurement of the intrinsic properties of materials by time-domain techniques," IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol. 19, No. 4, 377-382, Nov. 1970.
12. Weir, W. B., "Automatic measurement of complex dielectric constant and permeability at microwave frequencies," Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol. 62, No. 1, 33-36, Jan. 1974.
13. Georget, E., R. Abdeddaim, and P. Sabouroux, "A quasi-universal method to measure the electromagnetic characteristics of usual materials in the microwave range," Comptes Rendus Physique, Vol. 15, No. 5, 448-457, 2014.