For the sake of decoupling the six-pole radial active magnetic bearing (AMB) with mutual coupling of two degrees of freedom, nonlinear and unstable disturbance, a hybrid active disturbance rejection control strategy based on improved genetic algorithm (HADRC-IGA) is proposed. Firstly, the configuration, magnetic circuit and suspension force model of the six-pole radial AMB are explained and established. Secondly, the HADRC-IGA is designed which is improved on the linear active disturbance rejection control (LADRC). Thirdly, the simulation is carried out, which shows that the capacity of resisting disturbance and the decoupling efficiency of two degrees of freedom of the HADRC-IGA are better than that of conventional LADRC. Finally, the experimental platform is constructed, and the experiments are conducted, which verify the performance of the proposed decoupled control system.
"Hybrid Active Disturbance Rejection Decoupling Control for Six-Pole Active Magnetic Bearing Based on Improved Genetic Algorithm," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M,
Vol. 114, 205-217, 2022. doi:10.2528/PIERM22091506
1. Liu, Y. F., M. Y. Huo, and N. M. Qi, "Modeling of disturbance torque in an aerostatic bearings-based nano-satellite simulator," Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics, Vol. 29, No. 3, 618-624, June 2018. doi:10.21629/JSEE.2018.03.19
2. Wang, Y., Q. Zhang, L. Zhao, and E. S. Kim, "Non-resonant, broad-band vibration-energy harvester based on self-assembled liquid bearing," 2015 Transducers --- 2015 18th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems (TRANSDUCERS), 614-617, 2015. doi:10.1109/TRANSDUCERS.2015.7180998
3. Le, Y., J. Sun, and B. Han, "Modeling and Design of 3-DOF magnetic bearing for high-speed motor including eddy-current effects and leakage effects," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron, Vol. 63, No. 6, 3656-3665, June 2016. doi:10.1109/TIE.2016.2530778
4. Gupta, S., J. Laldingliana, S. Debnath, and P. K. Biswas, "Closed loop control of active magnetic bearing using PID controller," 2018 International Conference on Computing, Power and Communication Technologies (GUCON), 686-690, 2018. doi:10.1109/GUCON.2018.8675123
5. Chen, S.-L., S.-Y. Lin, and C.-S. Toh, "Adaptive unbalance compensation for a three-pole active magnetic bearing system," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron, Vol. 67, No. 3, 2097-2106, March 2020. doi:10.1109/TIE.2019.2903747
6. Chen, S.-L. and S.-Y. Lin, "Adaptive imbalance compensation for a three-pole AMB system," 2016 12th IEEE International Conference on Control and Automation (ICCA), 962-965, 2016. doi:10.1109/ICCA.2016.7505404
7. Jin, Z., X. Sun, L. Chen, and Z. Yang, "Robust multi-objective optimization of a 3-pole active magnetic bearing based on combined curves with climbing algorithm," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron, Vol. 69, No. 6, 5491-5501, June 2022. doi:10.1109/TIE.2021.3088380
8. Jiang, K. J., C. S. Zhu, and L. L. Chen, "Unbalance compensation by recursive seeking unbalance mass position in active magnetic bearing-rotor system," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron, Vol. 62, No. 9, 5655-5664, September 2015. doi:10.1109/TIE.2015.2405893
9. Wang, S. S., H. Q. Zhu, M. Y. Wu, and W. Y. Zhang, "Active disturbance rejection decoupling control for three-degree-of-freedom six-pole active magnetic bearing based on BP neural network," IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, Vol. 30, No. 4, 1-5, June 2020.
10. Tang, J. Q., K. Wang, and B. Xiang, "Stable control of high-speed rotor suspended by superconducting magnetic bearings and active magnetic bearings," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron, Vol. 64, No. 4, 3319-3328, April 2017. doi:10.1109/TIE.2016.2542786
11. Peng, C., J. Sun, C. X. Miao, and J. C. Fang, "A novel cross-feedback notch filter for synchronous vibration suppression of an MSFW with significant gyroscopic effects," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron, Vol. 64, No. 9, 7181-7190, September 2017. doi:10.1109/TIE.2017.2694402
12. Yu, Y. J., X. D. Sun, and W. Y. Zhang, "Modeling and decoupling control for rotor system in magnetic levitation wind turbine," IEEE Access, Vol. 5, 15516-15528, 2017. doi:10.1109/ACCESS.2017.2732450
13. Wang, D. and H. Sun, "Design of repetitive controller based on linear auto disturbance rejection control for active magnetic bearing spindles," 2017 2nd International Conference on Cybernetics, Robotics and Control (CRC), 106-110, 2017. doi:10.1109/CRC.2017.37
14. Ren, G. P., Z. Yu, Y. Wu, S. Chen, X. Li, and H. T. Zhang, "The analysis of similarities and differences between ADRC and PID controller for AMB system," 2021 40th Chinese Control Conference (CCC), 274-279, 2021. doi:10.23919/CCC52363.2021.9550344
15. Lu, Y. Y. and P. L. Wu, "Design of turret servo system based on optimized model-compensation active disturbance rejection controller," 2019 International Conference on Control, Automation and Information Sciences (ICCAIS), 1-6, 2019.
16. Gao, Z. Q., "Scaling and bandwidth-parameterization based controller tuning," Proceedings of the 2003 American Control Conference, 4989-4996, 2003.
17. Li, X., et al., "A decoupling synchronous control method of two motors for large optical telescope," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron, Vol. 69, No. 12, 13405-13416, December 2022. doi:10.1109/TIE.2022.3142407