1. Atallah, K. and D. Howe, "A novel high-performance magnetic gear," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 37, No. 4, 2844-2846, July 2001.
2. Chen, Y., W. Fu, and X. Weng, "A concept of general flux-modulated electric machines based on a unified theory and its application to developing a novel doubly-fed dual-stator motor," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 64, No. 12, 9914-9923, December 2017.
3. Wu, Y., M. Tsai, and H. Wu, "Transmitted torque analysis of coaxial magnetic gears with different pole-pair numbers," Journal of ICT, Design, Engineering and Technological Science (JITDETS), Vol. 3, No. 1, 1-5, 2019.
4. Tsurumoto, K., "Basic analysis on transmitted force of magnetic gear using permanent magnet," IEEE Translation Journal on Magnetics in Japan, Vol. 7, No. 6, 447-452, June 1992.
5. Fu, W. and Y. Liu, "A unified theory of flux-modulated electric machines," 2016 International Symposium on Electrical Engineering (ISEE), 1-13, 2016.
6. Shevchenko, A., A. Pristup, G. Vyalcev, D. Toporkov, and K. Alieva, "Electromagnetic torque of reluctance magnetic gear," 2018 XIV International Scientific-Technical Conference on Actual Problems of Electronics Instrument Engineering (APEIE), 402-405, 2018.
7. Furlani, E. P., "Analysis and optimization of synchronous magnetic couplings," J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 79, No. 8, 4692-4694, April 15, 1996.
8. Johnson, M., Design and analysis of axial and radial flux magnetic gears and magnetically geared machines, Ph.D. dissertation, Texas A&M University, May 2017.
9. McGilton, B., R. Crozier, A. McDonald, and M. Mueller, "Review of magnetic gear technologies and their applications in marine energy," IET Renewable Power Generation, Vol. 12, No. 2, 174-181, 2018.
10. Lee, E., H. Song, J. Jeong, and S. Jeong, "Mechanical variable magnetic gear transmission: Concept and preliminary research," IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, Vol. 7, No. 2, 3357-3364, April 2022.
11. Huang, X., Y. Guo, and L. Jing, "Comparative analysis of electromagnetic performance of magnetic gear," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 97, 69-76, 2021.
12. Wikipedia, , https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic gear: Magnetic gear (current).
13. Webpage, , https://researchfeatures.com/additive-manufacturing-future-permanent-magnets-production/: Additive manufacturing: The future of permanent magnets production, August 24, 2021.
14. Volegov, A., S. Andreev, N. Selezneva, I. Ryzhikhin, N. Kudrevatykh, L. Madler, and I. Okulov, "Additive manufacturing of heavy rare earth free high-coercivity permanent magnets," Acta Materialia, Vol. 188, 733-799, 2020.
15. Rens, J., K. Atallah, S. Calverley, and D. Howe, "A novel magnetic harmonic gear," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 46, No. 1, 206-212, January/February 2010.
16. Lou, M. and L. Yao, "Mathematic modelling and numerical analysis for a novel inner-type nutation magnetic drive," Energies, Vol. 13, No. 1346, 1-14, 2020.
17. Ding, J., L. Yao, Z. Xie, Z. Wang, and G. Chen, "A novel 3-D mathematical modeling method on the magnetic field in nutation magnetic gear," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 58, No. 5, 8000910, May 2022.
18. Fitzgerald, A. E., C. Kingsley, Jr., and S. D. Umans, Electrical Machines, 5th Ed., McGraw-Hill Science, 1992.