1. Vannucci, G. and R. S. Roman, "Measurement results on indoor radio frequency re-use at 900 MHz and 18-GHz," IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications, 308-314, Boston, MA, 1992.
2. Rappaport, T. S., Wireless Communications: Principles and Practice, Prentice-Hall, New Jersey, NJ, 2007.
3. Jung, J., W. Choi, and J. Choi, "A small wideband microstrip-fed monopole antenna," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Component Letters, Vol. 15, 703-705, 2005.
4. Tseng, C.-F., C.-L. Huang, and C.-H. Hsu, "Microstrip fed monopole antenna with a shorted parasitic element for wideband application," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 7, 115-125, 2009.
5. Luk, K. M. and S. H. Wong, "A printed high-gain monopole antenna for indoor wireless LANs," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 41, 177-180, 2004.
6. Xu, H. X., G. M. Wang, M. Q. Qi, and Z. M. Xu, "A metamaterial antenna with frequency-scanning omnidirectional radiation patterns," Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 101, 173501-1-5, 2012.
7. Xu, H.-X., G.-M. Wang, Y.-Y. Lv, M.-Q. Qi, X. Gao, and S. Ge, "Multifrequency monopole antennas by loading metamaterial transmission lines with dual-shunt branch circuit," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 137, 703-725, 2013.
8. Xu, H.-X., G.-M. Wang, and M.-Q. Qi, "A miniaturized triple-band metamaterial antenna with radiation pattern selectivity and polarization diversity," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 137, 275-292, 2013.
9. Quan, X. L., R. L. Li, Y. H. Cui, and M. M. Tentzeris, "Analysis and design of a compact dual band directional antenna," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 11, 547-550, 2012.
10. Nasimuddin and Z. N. Chen, "Wideband directional microstrip antennas fed by CPW loop combination," IEEE International Conferenceon Ultra-Wideband, 700-702, Singapore, 2007.
11. Majid, H. A., M. K. A. Rahim, M. R. Hamid, and M. F. Ismail, "Frequency reconfigurable microstrip patch-slot antenna with directional radiation pattern," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 144, 319-328, 2014.
12. Xiong, H. and J. S. Hong, "A Wideband endfire directional microstrip antenna with metamaterials," IETE Journal of Research, Vol. 59, 150-155, 2014.
13. Balani, C. A., Antenna Theory: Analysis & Design, Wiley, New York, NY, 2005.
14. Xu, F. and K. Wu, "Guided-wave and leakage characteristics of substrate integrated waveguide," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 53, 66-73, 2005.
15. Wang, H., D. G. Fang, B. Zhang, and W. Q. Che, "Dielectric loaded substrate integrated waveguide (SIW) H-plane horn antennas," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 58, 640-647, 2010.
16. Che, W., B. Fu, P. Yao, and Y. L. Chao, "Substrate integrated waveguide horn antenna with dielectric lens," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 49, 168-170, 2007.
17. Gong, L., K. Y. Chan, and R. Ramer, "Substrate integrated waveguide H-plane horn antenna with improved front-to-back ratio and reduced side lobe level," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 15, 1835-1838, 2016.
18. Tang, Y., Z. Wang, L. Xia, and P. Chen, "A novel high gain K-band H-plane SIW horn antenna using dielectric loading," Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference, 372-374, Sendai, Japan, 2014.
19. Luo, Y. and J. Bornemann, "Substrate integrated waveguide horn antenna on thin substrate with back-lobe suppression and its application to arrays," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 16, 2622-2625, 2017.
20. Agrawal, T. and S. Srivastava, "Ku band pattern reconfigurable substrate integrated waveguide leaky wave horn antenna," Int. J. of Electron. and Commun. (AEÜ), Vol. 87, 70-75, 2018.
21. Park, W. B., J. M. Lee, Y. M. Park, and K. C. Hwang, "A 18-40 GHz substrate integrated waveguide (SIW) H-plane horn antenna," IEEE Transactionson Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 66, 6322-6327, 2018.
22. Choudhury, S., A. Mohan, P. K. Mishra, and D. Guha, "Reconfigurable dual-fed horn with pattern switchability realized by SIW technology," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 68, 4072-4076, 2020.
23. Sun, L., B. Sun, J. Yuan, W. Tang, and H. Wu, "Low profile, quasi omnidirectional, substrate integrated waveguide (SIW) multi-horn antenna," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 15, 818-821, 2015.
24. Guo, J. L., C. Li, Y. H. Yang, and B. H. Sun, "Low-profile omnidirectional circularly polarized antenna based on substrate integrated waveguide technology," International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, Vol. 28, 1-8, 2018.
25. Bhowmik, W. and S. Srivastava, "Design of compact omnidirectional substrate integrated waveguide exponentially tapered multiple H-plane horn antenna," Int. J. of Electron. and Commun. (AEÜ), Vol. 108, 29-35, 2019.
26. Khalichi, B., S. Nikmehr, and A. Pourziad, "Development of novel wideband H-plane horn antennas by employing asymmetrical slots based on SIW technology," Int. J. of Electron. and Commun. (AEÜ), Vol. 69, 1374-1380, 2015.
27. Bhowmik, W., S. Srivastava, and L. Prasad, "Design of multiple beam forming antenna system using substrate integrated folded waveguide (SIFW) technology," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 60, 15-34, 2014.
28. Grigoropoulos, N., B. S. Izquierdo, and P. R. Young, "Substrate integrated folded waveguides (SIFW) and filters," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Component Letters, Vol. 15, 829-831, 2005.
29. Zhai, G. H., W. Hong, K. Wu, J. X. Chen, P. Chen, J. Wei, and H. J. Tang, "Folded half mode substrate integrated waveguide 3 dB coupler," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Component Letters, Vol. 18, 512-514, 2008.
30. Grigoropoulos, N. and P. R. Young, "Compact folded waveguides," 34th European Microwave Conference, 973-9176, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 2004.
31. Kumari, S., V. R. Gupta, and S. Srivastava, "A novel feeding technique for folded substrate integrated waveguide," Int. J. of Electron. and Commun. (AEÜ), Vol. 138, 1-6, 2021.
32. Bhowmik, W., S. Srivastava, and L. Prasad, "Design of a low cost 4 × 4 butler matrix fed antenna array partially loaded with substrate integrated waveguide (SIW)," International Journal of Microwave and Optical Technology, Vol. 9, 227-236, 2014.
33. Djerafi, T., A. Doghri, and K. Wu, Handbook of Antenna Technologies, Springer, Singapore, 2015.