1. Li, X.-F., Y.-J. Xie, and R. Yang, "High-frequency method analysis on scattering from homogenous dielectric objects with electrically large size in half space," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 1, 177-178, 2008.
2. Thiele, G. and T. Newhouse, "A hybrid technique for combining moment methods with the geometrical theory of diffraction," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 23, No. 1, 62-69, 1975.
3. Zhang, P.-F., S.-X. Gong, and S.-F. Zhao, "Fast hybrid FEM/CRE-UTD method to compute the radiation pattern of antennas on large carriers ," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 89, 75-84, 2009.
4. Chou, H.-T. and H.-T. Hsu, "Hybridization of simulation codes based on numerical high and low frequency techniques for the e±cient antenna design in the presence of electrically large and complex structures ," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 78, 173-187, 2008.
5. Chen, M., X.-W. Zhao, and C.-H. Liang, "Analysis of antenna around NURBS surface with iterative MOM-PO technique," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 20, No. 12, 1667-1680, 2006.
6. Lei, J.-Z., C.-H. Liang, W. Ding, and Y. Zhang, "Analysis of airborne phased-array antennas using hybrid method of parallel FDTD and UTD," Chinese Journal of Radio Science, Vol. 24, No. 1, 2009.
7. Wang, M., C.-H. Liang, and Y. Zhang, "Combining UTD with MM for pattern prediction of the antenna in complex environment," Chinese Journal of Radio Science, Vol. 22, No. 3, 508-512, 2007.
8. Zhang, Y., X.-W. Zhao, M. Chen, and C.-H. Liang, "An efficient MPI virtual topology based parallel, iterative MOM-PO hybrid method on PC clusters," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 20, No. 5, 661-676, 2006.
9. HOBIES user manual, OHRN Enterprises, Inc., Syracuse, New HOBIES user manual, OHRN Enterprises, Inc., Syracuse, New York, 2006, http://lcs.syr.edu/faculty/sarkar/softw.asp#hobies.
10. Zhang, Y. and T. K. Sarkar, Parallel Solution of Integral Equation Based EM Problems in the Frequency Domain, Wiley-IEEE Press, 2009.
11. Zhang, Y., M. Taylor, T. Sarkar, H. Moon, and M. Yuan, "Solving large complex problems using a higher-order basis: Parallel incore and out-of-core integral-equation solvers," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Vol. 50, No. 4, 1-30, Aug. 2008.
12. Zhao, X. W. and C.-H. Liang, "Performance comparison between two commercial EM software using higher order and piecewise RWG basis functions ," Microwave Opt. Technol. Lett., Vol. 51, 1219-1225, 2009.
13. Kouyoumjian, R. G. and P. H. Pathak, "A uniform geometrical theory of di®raction for an edge in a perfectly-conducting surface," Proc. IEEE, Vol. 62, 1448-1461, 1974.
14. Pathak, P. H., W. D. Burnside, and R. J. Marheflca, "A uniform GTD analysis of the diffraction of electromagnetic waves by a smooth convex surface," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 28, No. 5, 631-642, Sep. 1980.
15. Branko, M. K., "Electromagnetic modeling of composite metallic and dielectric structures ," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 47, No. 7, Jul. 1999.
16. Chou, H.-T. and H.-K. Ho, "Implementation of a forwardbackward procedure for the fast analysis of electromagnetic radiation/scattering from two-dimensional large phased arrays ," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 52, No. 2, 388-396, 2004.