1. Taflove, A. and S. C. Hagness, Computational Electrodynamics: The Finite-Difference Time-Domain Method, 3rd Ed., Artech House, Norwood, 2005.
2. Veysoglu, M. E., R. T. Shin, and J. A. Kong, "A finite-difference time-domain analysis of wave scattering from periodic surfaces: Oblique incident case," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 7, No. 12, 1595-1607, 1993.
3. Kao, Y. C. A. and R. G. Atkins, "A finite difference-time domain approach for frequency selective surfaces at oblique incidence," Proc. IEEE AP-S Int. Symp., Vol. 2, 1432-1435, 1996.
4. Roden, J. A. , S. D. Gedney, M. P. Kesler, J. G. Maloney, and P. H. Harms, "Time-domain analysis of periodic structures at oblique incidence: Orthogonal and nonorthogonal FDTD implementations," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 46, No. 4, 420-427, 1998.
5. Belkhir, A. and F. I. Baida, "Three-dimensional finite-difference time-domain algorithm for oblique incidence with adaptation of perfectly matched layers and nonuniform meshing: Application to the study of a radar dome," Physical Review E, Vol. 77, No. 5, 056701, 2008.
6. Mohammad Amjadi, S. and M. Soleimani, "Design of band-pass waveguide filter using frequency selective surfaces loaded with surface mount capacitors based on split-field update FDTD method," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 3, 271-281, 2008.
7. Aminian, A. and Y. Rahmat-Samii, "Spectral FDTD: A novel computational technique for the analysis of periodic structures," Proc. IEEE AP-S Int. Symp., Vol. 3, 3139-3142, 2004.
8. Zheng, G., A. A. Kishk, A. W. Glisson, and A. B. Yakovlev, "A novel implementation of modified Maxwell's equations in the periodic finite-difference time-domain method," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 59, 85-100, 2006.
9. Zheng, G. , A. A. Kishk, A. W. Glisson, and A. B. Yakovlev, "Implementation of mur's absorbing boundaries with periodic structures to speed up the design process using fiite-difference time-domain method," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 58, 101-114, 2006.
10. Ren, J. , O. P. Gandhi, L. R. Walker, J. Fraschilla, and C. R. Boerman, "Floquent-based FDTD analysis of two-dimensional phased array antennas," IEEE Microwave and Guided Wave Lett., Vol. 4, No. 4, 109-111, 1994.
11. Harms, P., R. Mittra, and W. Ko, "Implementation of the periodic boundary condition in the finite-difference time-domain algorithm for FSS structures," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 42, No. 9, 1317-1324, 1994.
12. Aminian, A. , F. Yang, and Y. Rahmat-Samii, "Bandwidth determination for soft and hard ground planes by spectral FDTD: A unified approach in visible and surface wave regions," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 53, No. 1, 18-28, 2005.
13. Yang, F., J. Chen, R. Qiang, and A. Elsherbeni, "A simple and efficient FDTD/PBC algorithm for periodic structure analysis," Radio Science, Vol. 42, No. 4, RS4004, 2007.
14. Yang, F. , J. Chen, R. Qiang, and A. Elsherbeni, "FDTD analysis of periodic structures at arbitrary incidence angles: A simple and e±cient implementation of the periodic boundary conditions," Proc. IEEE AP-S Int. Symp., Vol. 3, 2715-2718, 2006.
15. Attiya, A. M. and A. A. Kishk, "Modal analysis of a two-dimensional dielectric grating slab excited by an obliquely incident plane wave," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 60, 221-243, 2006.
16. Attiya, A. M., A. A. Kishk, and A. W. Glisson, "Analysis of two-dimensional magneto-dielectric grating slab," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 74, 195-216, 2007.
17. Tibuleac, S., R. Magnusson, T. A. Maldonado, P. P. Young, and T. R. Holzheimer, "Dielectric frequency-selective structures Dielectric frequency-selective structures," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 48, 553-561, 2000.