1. Zhu, Z. and J. Yuan, Test Facilities for Micro-G Effects of Spacecraft Operation, China Astronautic Publishing House, 2013 (in Chinese).
2. Yuan, J. and Z. Zhu, "An innovative method for simulating microgravity effects through combining electromagnetic force and buoyancy," Advances in Space Research, Vol. 56, No. 2, 355-364, Jul. 15, 2015.
3. Akin, D. L., M. Bowden, and J. Spofford, "Neutral buoyancy evaluation of technologies for space station external operation," The 35th Congress of the International Astronautical Federation, 84-38, 1984.
4. Brown, H. B. and J.M. Dolan, "A novel gravity compensation system for space robots," Proceedings of the ASCE Specialty Conference on Robotics for Challenging Environments, 250-258, 1994.
5. Chappell, S. P., J. R. Norcross, and K. G. Clowers, "Final report of the integrated parabolic flight test: effects of varying gravity, center of gravity, and mass on the movement biomechanics and operator compensation of ambulation and exploration tasks,", NASA/TP-2010-21637, 2010.
6. Viswanathan, S. P., A. Sanyal, and L. Holguin, "Dynamics and control of a six degrees of freedom ground simulator for autonomous rendezvous and proximity operation of spacecraft," Proceedings of AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference, 2012-4926, 2012.
7. Quettier, L., H. Félice, A. Mailfert, D. Chatain, and D. Beysens, "Magnetic compensation of gravity forces in liquid/gas mixtures:surpassing intrinsic limitations of a superconducting magnet by using ferromagnetic inserts," Eur. Phys. J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 32, 167-175, 2005.
8. Cheng, Z., "Neutral buoyancy microgravity environment simulation technology," Spacecraft Environment Engineering, Vol. 1, 1-6, 2000.
9. Wunenburger, R., D. Chatain, Y. Garrabos, and D. Beysens, "Magnetic compensation of gravity forces in (p-) hydrogen near its critical point: Application to weightless conditions," Phys. Rev. E, Vol. 62, 469-476, 2000.
10. Qi, N., "The prmiary discussion for the ground smi ulation system of spatial microgravity," Aerospace Control., Vol. 29, No. 3, 95-100, 2011.
11. Matunaga, S., "Micro-gravity experiments of space robotics and space-used mechanisms at Tokyo Institute of Technology," J. Jpn. Soc. Microgravity Appl., Vol. 19, 101-5, 2002.
12. Han, O., D. Kienholz, P. Janzen, and S. Kidney, "Gravity-offloading system for large-displacement ground testing of spacecraft mechanisms," Proceedings of 40th Aerospace Mechanisms Symposium, 119-132, 2010.
13. Chen, S. F., T. Mei, T. Zhang, and X. H. Wang, "Design of the controller for a crowd simulation system of spatial microgravity environment," Robot, Vol. 30, No. 3, 201-4, 2008 (Chinese).
14. Cheng, Z., "Neutral buoyancy microgravity environment simulation technology," Spacecraft Environment Engineering, Vol. 1, 1-6, 2000.
15. Hol, S. A. J., E. Lomonova, and A. J. A. Vandenput, "Design of a magnetic gravity compensation system," Precis. Eng., Vol. 30, No. 3, 265-273, Jul. 2006.
16. Choi, Y. M., M. G. Lee, D. G. Gweon, and J. Jeong, "A new magnetic bearing using Halbach magnet arrays for a magnetic levitation stage," Rev. Sci. Instrum., Vol. 80, No. 4, Art. ID. 045106, Apr. 2009.
17. Choi, Y. M. and D. G. Gweon, "A high-precision dual-servo stage using Halbach linear active magnetic bearings," IEEE/ASME Trans. Mechatronics, Vol. 16, No. 5, 925-931, Oct. 2011.
18. Choi, K. B., Y. G. Cho, T. Shishi, and A. Shimokohbe, "Stabilization of one degree-of-freedom control type levitation table with magnet repulsive forces," Mechatronics, Vol. 13, No. 6, 587-603, Jul. 2003.
19. Robertson, W. S., M. R. F. Kidner, B. S. Cazzolato, and A. C. Zander, "Theoretical design parameters for a quasi-zero stiffness magnetic spring for vibration isolation," J. Sound Vib., Vol. 326, No. 1, 88-103, Sep. 2009.
20. Ding, C., J. L. G. Janssen, A. A. H. Damen, and P. P. J. van den Bosch, "Modeling and control of a 6-DOF contactless electromagnetic suspension system with passive gravity compensation," Proc. 19th Int. Conf. Elect. Mach., 1-6, Rome, Italy, Sep. 6-7, 2010.
21. Janssen, J. L. G., J. J. H. Paulides, J. C. Compter, and E. A. Lomonova, "Three-dimensional analytical calculation of the torque between permanent magnets in magnetic bearings," IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol. 46, No. 6, 1748-1751, Jun. 2010.
22. Janssen, J. L. G., J. J. H. Paulides, E. A. Lomonova, B. Delinchant, and J. P. Yonnet, "Design study on a magnetic gravity compensator with unequal magnet arrays," Mechatronics, Vol. 23, No. 2, 197-203, Mar. 2013.
23. Nabeel, A. S. and B. Amitave, "Electropermanent suspension system for acquiring large air-gaps to suspend loads," IEEE Tran. on Mag., Vol. 6, No. 31, 4193-4195, 1995.
24. Bekinal, S. I., T. R. Anil, and S. Jana, "Analysis of axially magnetized permanent magnet bearing characteristics," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 44, 327-343, 2012.
25. Ausserlechner, U., "Closed analytical formulae for multi-pole magnetic rings," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 38, 71-105, 2012.
26. Babic, S. and C. Akyel, "Magnetic force between inclined circular loops (Lorentz approach)," Progress In lectromagnetics Research B, Vol. 38, 333-349, 2012.
27. Ravaud, R., G. Lemarquand, and V. Lemarquand, "Halbach structures for permanent magnets bearings," Progress In Electromagnetic Research M, Vol. 14, 263-277, 2010.
28. Janssen, J. L. G., J. J. H. Paulides, and E. A. Lomonova, "Study of magnetic gravity compensator topologies using an abstraction in the analytical interaction equations," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 128, 75-90, 2012.
29. Morishita, M., T. Azukizawa, and S. Kanda, "A new maglev system for magnetically levitated carrier system," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 38, No. 4, Nov. 1989.
30. White, G. C. and Y. S. Xu, "An active vertical-direction gravity compensation system," IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol. 43, No. 6, 786-792, 1994.
31. Golob, M. and B. Tovornik, "Modeling and control of the magnetic suspension system," ISA Transactions, Vol. 42, No. 1, 89-100, 2003.