1. U.S. Energy Information Administration 2011-2012, , Available on line: http://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.cfm?id=10271/ (accessed on 26 August 2016).
2. Vrachopoulos, M. G., M. K. Koukou, D. G. Stavlas, V. N. Stamatopoulos, A. F. Gonidis, and E. D. Kravvaritis, "Testing reflective insulation for improvement of buildings energy efficiency," Central European Journal of Engineering, Vol. 2, 83-90, 2012.
3. Green Public Procurement Thermal Insulation Technical Background Report, , Report for the European Commission - DG Environment by AEA, Harwell, June 2010, Owner, Editor: European Commission, DG Environment-G2, B-1049, Brussels.
4. Saber, H. H., W. Maref, M. C. Swinton, and C. St-Onge, "Thermal analysis of above-grade wall assembly with low emissivity materials and furred-airspace," Journal of Building and Environment, Vol. 46, 1403-1414, 2011.
5. Saber, H. H., M. C. Swinton, P. Kalinger, and R. M. Paroli, "Long-term hygrothermal performance of white and black roofs in North American climates," Journal of Building and Environment, Vol. 50, 141-154, 2012.
6. Saber, H. H., M. C. Swinton, P. Kalinger, and R. M. Paroli, "Hygrothermal simulations of cool reflective and conventional roofs," Proceedings of the 2011 International Roofing Symposium, Washington, D.C., September 06-11, 2011.
7. Saber, H. H., W. Maref, G. Sherrer, and M. C. Swinton, "Numerical modeling and experimental investigations of thermal performance of reflective insulations," Journal of Building Physics, Vol. 36, 163-177, 2012.
8. Saber, H. H., W. Maref, A. H. Elmahdy, M. C. Swinton, and R. Glazer, "3D heat and air transport model for predicting the thermal resistance of insulated wall assemblies," Journal of Building Performance Simulation, Vol. 5, 75-91, 2012.
9. Maref, W., H. H. Saber, R. Glazer, M. M. Armstrong, M. Nicholls, A. H. Elmahdy, and M. C. Swinton, "Energy performance of highly insulated wood-frame wall systems using a VIP," 10th International Vacuum Insulation Symposium, Ottawa, Ontario, September 15-11, 2011.
10. Saber, H. H., W. Maref, A. H. Elmahdy, M. C. Swinton, and R. Glazer, "3D thermal model for predicting the thermal resistance of spray polyurethane foam wall assemblies," 11th International Conference on Thermal Performance of the Exterior Envelopes of Whole Buildings XI, Clearwater, FL, USA, December 05-10, 2010.
11. Elmahdy, A. H., W. Maref, H. H. Saber, M. C. Swinton, and R. Glazer, "Assessment of the energy rating of insulated wall assemblies - A step towards building energy labeling," 10th International Conference for Enhanced Building Operation, Kuwait, October 26-10, 2010.
12. Elmahdy, A. H., W. Maref, M. C. Swinton, H. H. Saber, and R. Glazer, "Development of energy ratings for insulated wall assemblies," 2009 Building Envelope Symposium, San Diego, CA, October 26-09, 2009.
13. Saber, H. H., W. Maref, A. H. Elmahdy, M. C. Swinton, and R. Glazer, "Energy rating of insulated wall assemblies," Construction Innovation, Vol. 15, No. 1, 2010.
14. ASTM 2006, ASTM C-1363, , Standard test method for the thermal performance of building assemblies by means of a hot box apparatus, 2006 Annual Book of ASTM Standards 04.06:717-59, http://www.astm.org (accessed on 26 August 2016).
15. Madding, R., "Finding R-values of stud frame constructed houses with IR thermography," InfraMation 2008 Proceedings ITC, Vol. 126 A, 2008.
16. Riaz, M. M. and A. Ghafoor, "Principle component analysis and fuzzy logic based through wall image enhancement," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 127, 461-478, 2012.
17. Zhu, F., et al., "Low-profile directional ultra-wideband antenna for see-through-wall imaging applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 121, 121-139, 2011.
18. Kocur, D., M. Svecova, and J. Rovnakova, "Through-the-wall localization of a moving target by two independent UltraWideband (UWB) radar systems," Sensors, Vol. 13, 11969-11997, 2013.
19. Jia, Y., L. J. Kong, and X. B. Yang, "A novel approach to target localization through unknown walls for through-the-wall radar imaging," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 119, 107-132, 2011.
20. Zhai, S. and T. Jiang, "Target detection and classification by measuring and processing bistatic UWB radar signal," Measurement, Vol. 47, 547-557, 2014.
21. Lu, T., K. Agarwal, Y. Zhong, and X. Chen, "Through-wall imaging: Application of subspace-based optimization method," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 102, 351-366, 2010.
22. Kumar, P. and T. Kumar, "UWB impulse radar for through-the-wall imaging," International Journal of Electromagnetics and Applications, Vol. 1, 19-23, 2011.
23. Adib, F. and D. Katabi, "See through walls with Wi-Fi!," ACM SIGCOMM’13, Hong Kong, August 2013.
24. Healy, W. M., "Detection of moisture accumulation in wall assemblies using ultra-wideband radio signals," Proceedings of Performance of Exterior Envelopes of Whole Building IX International Conference, December 5-10, Clearwater Beach, FL, 2004.
25. Oppermann, I., M. Hamalainen, and J. Linatti, UWB: Theory and Applications, 1st Ed., Wiley, 2004.
26. Time domain corporation, Comings Research Part, , 330 Wynn Drive, Suite 300, Hantsville, Al 358.
27. Khodjet-Kesba, M., K. Chahine, K. Drissi, and K. Kerroum, "Comparison of ultra-wideband radar target classification methods based on complex natural resonances," PIERS Proceedings, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, March 27-30, 2012.
28. Reza, K. J., S. Khatun, F. Mohd, and M. N. Morshed, "Performance enhancement of UWB breast cancer imaging system: Proficient feature extraction and biomedical antenna approach," 2nd International Conference on Electronic Design, Penang, Malaysia, August 19-21, 2014.
29. Microwave Encyclopedia 2001-2016, , Available on line: http://www.microwaves101.com/encyclopedias/miscellaneous-dielectric-constants/(accessed on 26 August 2016).
30. Wilson, R., "Propagation losses through common building materials: 2.4 GHz vs 5 GHz, reflection and transmission losses through common building materials," Technical Repo E10589, Magic Networks Inc., 2002.
31. Makul, N., P. Rattanadecho, and D. Agrawal, "Application of microwave energy in cement and concrete - A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2014.
32. Theodoridis, S. and K. Koutroumbas, Pattern Recognition, 4th Ed., Academic Press, 2008.
33. MATLAB and Neural Network Toolbox Release 2012b, TheMathWorks, Inc., , Natick, Massachusetts, United States.