1. Kazimierczuk, M. K., RF Power Amplifier, John Wiley & Sons, 2014.
2. Doo, S. J., P. Roblin, V. Balasubramanian, R. Taylor, K. Dandu, J. Strahler, G. H. Jessen, and J. P. Teyssier, "Pulsed active load-pull measurements for the design of high-efficiency class-B RF power amplifiers with GaN HEMTs," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 57, No. 4, 881-889, Apr. 2009.
3. Mohadeskasaei, S. A. and X. Zhou, "A 30watt high efficient high power RF pulse power amplifier," IEEE MTT-S International Conference on Numerical Electromagnetic and Multiphysics Modeling and Optimization (NEMO), 1-3, 2016.
4. Chen, K. and D. Peroulis, "Design of highly efficient broadband Class-E power amplifier using synthesized low-pass matching networks," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 59, No. 12, 3162-3173, Dec. 2011.
5. Chen, K. and D. Peroulis, "Design of broadband highly efficient harmonic-tuned power amplifier using in-band continuous class-F-1/F mode transferring," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 60, No. 12, 4107-4116, Dec. 2012.
6. Cripps, S. C., RF Power Amplifiers for Wireless Communications, Artech House, 1999.
7. Wright, P., J. Lees, J. Benedikt, P. J. Tasker, and S. C. Cripps, "A methodology for realizing high efficiency class-J in a linear and broadband PA," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 57, No. 12, 3196-3204, Dec. 2009.
8. Wu, T., C. Plett, J. W. M. Rogers, and M. Li, "A fully integrated 1–4 GHz GaN class J power amplifier," IEEE 15th Annual Wireless and Microwave Technology Conference (WAMICON), 1-3, 2014.
9. Alizadeh, A. and A. Medi, "A broadband integrated class-J power amplifier in GaAs pHEMT technology," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 64, No. 6, 1822-1830, Jun. 2016.
10. Refai, W. Y. and W. A. Davis, "A highly-efficient, broadband, class-J handset power amplifier using small-size matching network," IEEE 16th Annual, Wireless and Microwave Technology Conference (WAMICON), 1-4, 2015.
11. Moon, J., J. Kim, and B. Kim, "Investigation of a class-J power amplifier with a nonlinear Cout for optimized operation," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 58, No. 11, 2800-2811, Nov. 2010.
12. Andersson, C. M., M. Ozen, D. Gustafsson, K. Yamanaka, E. Kuwata, H. Otsuka, M. Nakayama, Y. Hirano, I. Angelov, C. Fager, and N. Rorsman, "A packaged 86W GaN transmitter with SiC varactor-based dynamic load modulation," European Microwave Conference, 283-286, 2013.
13. Gonzalez, G., Microwave Transistor Amplifiers: Analysis and Design, Vol. 61, Prentice-Hall Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1997.
14. Pozar, D. M., Microwave Engineering, John Wiley & Sons, 2011.
15. Grebennikov, A., N. Kumar, and B. S. Yarman, Broadband RF and Microwave Amplifiers, CRC Press, 2015.
16. Wu, R., J. Lopez, Y. Li, and D. Y. C. Lie, "A highly efficient 1-Watt broadband class-J SiGe power amplifier at 700 MHz," IEEE 12th Topical Meeting on Silicon Monolithic Integrated Circuits in RF Systems, 69-72, 2012.
17. Xia, J., X. W. Zhu, and L. Zhang, "A linearized 2–3.5GHz highly efficient harmonic-tuned power amplifier exploiting stepped-impedance filtering matching network," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 24, No. 9, 602-604, Sep. 2014.
18. Park, S., J. L. Woo, U. Kim, and Y. Kwon, "Broadband CMOS stacked RF power amplifier using reconfigurable interstage network for wideband envelope tracking," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 63, No. 4, 1174-1185, Apr. 2015.
19. Son, H. S., W. Y. Kim, J. Y. Jang, I. Y. Oh, and C. S. Park, "A triple-band CMOS class-E power amplifier for WCDMA/LTE applications," Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference Proceedings (APMC), 441-443, 2013.
20. Mohadeskasaei, S. A., X. Zhou, S. M. M. Demneh, and S. U. Abdullahi, "A 10watt class-AB pulse power amplifier," IEEE MTT-S International Wireless Symposium (IWS), 1-4, 2016.
21. Iqbal, M. and A. Piacibello, "A 5W class-AB power amplifier based on a GaN HEMT for LTE communication band," 16th Mediterranean Microwave Symposium (MMS), 1-4, 2016.