1. Lee, G., B. H. Waters, Y. G. Shin, J. R. Smith, and W. S. Park, "A reconfigurable resonant coil for range adaptation wireless power transfer," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., Vol. 64, No. 2, 624-632, 2016.
2. Liu, X. C. and G. F. Wang, "A novel wireless power transfer system with double intermediate resonant coils," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 63, No. 4, 2174-2180, 2016.
3. Sample, A., D. Meyer, and J. Smith, "Analysis, experimental results, and range adaptation of magnetically coupled resonators for wireless power transfer," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 58, No. 2, 544-554, 2011.
4. Fu, M., T. Zhang, C. Ma, and X. Zhu, "Efficiency and optimal loads analysis for multiple-receiver wireless power transfer systems," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Techn., Vol. 63, No. 3, 801-812, 2015.
5. Na, K., H. Jang, H. Ma, and F. Bien, "Tracking optimal efficiency of magnetic resonance wireless power transfer system for biomedical capsule endoscopy," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., Vol. 63, No. 1, 295-304, 2015.
6. Mi, C. C., G. Buja, Y. C. Su, and C. T. Rim, "Modern advances in wireless power transfer systems for roadway powered electric vehicles," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 63, No. 10, 6533-6545, 2016.
7. Talla, V. and J. Smith, "An experimental technique for design of practical wireless power transfer systems," IEEE Int. Circuits Syst. Symp., 2041-2044, 2014.
8. Johari, R., J. V. Krogmeier, and D. J. Love, "Analysis and practical considerations in implementing multiple transmitters for wireless power transfer via coupled magnetic resonance," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 64, No. 4, 1774-1783, 2014.
9. Wang, J., S. L. Ho, W. Fu, C. T. Kit, and M. Sun, "Finite-element analysis and corresponding experiments of resonant energy transfer for wireless transmission devices," IEEE Trans. Magnetics, Vol. 47, No. 5, 1074-1077, 2011.
10. Lyu, Y. L., F. Y. Meng, G. H. Yang, B. J. Che, Q. Wu, L. Sun, D. Erni, and J. L.-W. Lee, "A method of using nonidentical resonant coils for frequency splitting elimination in wireless power transfer," IEEE Trans. Power Electron., Vol. 30, No. 11, 6097-6107, 2015.
11. Zhang, Y. M. and Z. M. Zhao, "Frequency splitting analysis of two-coil resonant wireless power transfer," IEEE Ant. Wireless Propag. Lett., Vol. 13, No. 4, 400-402, 2014.
12. Zhang, Y. M., Z. M. Zhao, and K. Chen, "Frequency splitting analysis of four-coil resonant wireless power transfer," IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., Vol. 50, No. 4, 2436-2445, 2014.
13. Lan, J., H. Tang, and G. Xin, "Frequency splitting analysis of wireless power transfer system based on T-type transformer model," Electron. Electrical Eng., Vol. 19, No. 10, 109-113, 2013.
14. Sample, A. P., D. A. Meyer, and J. R. Smith, "Analysis, experimental results, and range adaptation of magnetically coupled resonators for wireless power transfer," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 58, No. 2, 544-554, 2011.
15. Kim, Kim, D. H. Kim, and Y. J. Park, "Analysis of capacitive impedance matching networks for simultaneous wireless power transfer to multiple devices," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 62, No. 5, 2807-2813, 2015.
16. Fu, M., H. Yin, X. Zhu, and C. Ma, "Analysis and tracking of optimal load in wireless power transfer systems," IEEE Trans. Power Electron., Vol. 30, No. 7, 3952-3963, 2015.
17. Vasilev, I., J. Lindstrand, V. Plicanic, and H. Sjoland, "Experimental investigation of adaptive impedance matching for a MIMO terminal with CMOS-SOI tuners," IEEE Trans. Micro. Theory Tech., Vol. 64, No. 5, 1622-1622, 2016.
18. Koh, K. E., T. C. Beh, T. Imura, and Y. Hori, "Impedance matching and power division using impedance inverter for wireless power transfer via magnetic resonant coupling," IEEE Trans. Ind. App., Vol. 50, No. 3, 2061-2070, 2014.
19. Heebl, J. D., E. M. Thomas, R. P. Pennoand A. Grbic, "Comprehensive analysis and measurement of frequency-tuned and impedance-tuned wireless non-radiative power-transfer systems," IEEE Antennas Propag. Mag., Vol. 56, No. 4, 44-60, 2014.
20. Lee, W. S., W. I. Son, K. S. Oh, and J. W. Yu, "Contactless energy transfer systems using antiparallel resonant loops," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 61, No. 1, 350-359, 2013.
21. Li, H., H. Zhang, C. Zhang, P. Li, and R. Cropp, "A novel unsupervised levy flight particle swarm optimization (ULPSO) method for multispectral remote-sensing image classification," International Journal of Remote Sensing, Vol. 38, No. 23, 6970-6992, 2017.
22. Jabri, I., A. Bouallegue, and F. Ghodbane, "Misalignment controller in wireless battery charger for electric vehicle based on MPPT method and metaheuristic algorithm," Wireless Netw., Vol. 10, 1-22, 2017.
23. Schuetz, M., A. Georgiadis, A. Collado, and G Fischer, "A particle swarm optimizer for tuning a software-defined, highly configurable wireless power transfer platform," Wireless Power Transfer Conference, 1-24, 2015.
24. Hu, H. and S. V. Georgakopoulos, "Multiband and broadband wireless power transfer systems using the conformal strongly coupled magnetic resonance method," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 64, No. 5, 3595-3607, 2017.
25. Wang, M., J. Feng, Y. Fan, M. Shen, J. Liang, and Y. Shi, "A novel planar wireless power transfer system with distance-insensitive characteristics," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Lett., Vol. 75, 13-19, 2018.