1. Wu, T. K., Frequency Selective Surface and Grid Array, Wiley, 1995.
2. Raspopoulos, M. and S. Stavrou, "Frequency selective buildings through frequency selective surfaces," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 59, No. 8, 2998-3005, 2011.
3. Kiani, G. I., L. G. Olsson, A. Karlsson, K. P. Esselle, and M. Nilsson, "Cross-dipole bandpass frequency selective surface for energy-saving glass used in buildings," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 59, No. 2, 520-525, 2011.
4. Ranga, Y., L. Matekovits, S. G. Hay, and T. S. Bird, "An anisotropic impedance surface for dual-band linear-to-circular transmission polarization convertor," International Workshop on Antenna Technology (iWAT), 2013.
5. Yeo, W., N. K. Nahar, and K. Sertel, "FAR-Ir multiband dual polarization perfect absorber for wide incident angles," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 55, No. 3, 632-636, 2013.
6. Goussetis, G. and A. P. Feresidis, "Perturbed frequency selective surfaces for multiband high impedance surfaces," IET Microwave Antennas Propagation, Vol. 4, No. 8, 1105-1110, 2010.
7. Campos, A. L. P. S., S. F. C. G. Segundo, R. H. C. Manic, G. A. Neto, and A. G. D. Assunc, "A simple fractal geometry to design multiband frequency selective surfaces," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 54, No. 10, 2321-2325, 2012.
8. Jamil, A., M. Z. Yusoff, and N. Yahya, "Compact SRR based band stop filter for isolation in WLAN band in MIMO," IEEE Student Conference on Research and Development, 370-373, 2013.
9. Zhong, J., Y. Huang, G. Wen, H. Sun, O. Gordon, and W. Zhu, "Dual-band negative permittivity metamaterial based on cross circular loop resonator with shorting stubs," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 11, 803-806, 2012.
10. Miyamaru, F., S. Kubota, and T. Nakanishi, "Transmission properties of double-gap asymmetric split ring resonators in terahertz region," Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 101, No. 5, 051112-1-051112-5, 2011.
11. Lahiri, B., S. G. McMeekin, and R. M. De La Rue, "Resonance hybridization in nano antenna arrays based on asymmetric split-ring resonators," Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 98, No. 15, 153116-1-153116-3, 2011.
12. Costa, F., A. Monorchio, and G. Manara, "Efficient analysis of frequency-selective surfaces by a simple equivalent-circuit model," IEEE Antennas Propagation Magazine, Vol. 54, No. 4, 35-48, 2012.
13. Kim, G. and B. Hong, "An object transition flow model of test data set for simulation of RFID applications," IEEE International Conference on e-Business Engineering (ICEBE), 2014.
14. Huang, H., P. Zhao, P.-Y. Chen, Y. Ren, X. Liu, M. Ferrari, H. Ye, and D. Akinwande, "RFID tag helix antenna sensors for wireless drug dosage monitoring," IEEE Translational Engineering in Health and Medicine, Vol. 2, No. 2, 1700108-1-1700108-8, 2014.
15. Lazaro, A., A. Ramos, D. Girbau, and R. Villarino, "A novel UWB RFID tag using active frequency selective surface," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 61, No. 3, 1155-1164, 2013.
16. Carelli, P., F. Chiarello, S. Cibella, G. A. Di, R. Leoni, M. Ortolani, and G. Torrioli, "A fast terahertz spectrometer based on frequency selective surface filters," Infrared Milli. Terahz. Waves, Vol. 33, No. 3, 505-512, 2012.
17. De Lima E Silva, T. and A. L. P. S. Campos, "Formulation of double screen FSS analysis using Fullwave method," IEEE Microwave Optoelectronics Conference, 512-516, 2012.
18. Silva, T. D. L. E. and A. L. P. S. Campos, "Formulation of double screen FSS analysis using Fullwave method," IEEE Microwave Optoelectronics Conference, 512-516, 2012.
19. Majumdar, P., Z. Zhao, and C. Ji, "Equivalent circuit model of multilayer double square loop FSS using vector-fitting," IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation, 1276-1277, 2015.