1. Bongiovanni, R. and J. Lowenberg-Deboer, "Precision agriculture and sustainability," Precision Agriculture, Vol. 5, No. 4, 359-387, Aug. 2004.
2. Ndzi, D. L., A. Harun, F. M. Ramli, M. L. Kamarudin, A. Zakaria, A. Y. M. Shakaff, M. N. Jaafar, S. Zhou, and R. S. Farook, "Wireless sensor network coverage measurement and planning in mixed crop farming," Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, Vol. 105, 83-94, 2014.
3. Savage, N., D. Ndzi, A. Seville, E. Vilar, and J. Austin, "Radio wave propagation through vegetation: Factors influencing signal attenuation," Radio Science, Vol. 38, No. 5, n/a-n/a, Oct. 2003.
4. Joshi, G. G., C. B. Dietrich, C. R. Anderson, W. G. Newhall, W. A. Davis, J. Isaacs, and G. Barnett, "Near-ground channel measurements over line-of-sight and forested paths," IEE Proceedings — Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 152, No. 6, 589-596, Dec. 2005.
5. Gay-Fernandez, J. A., M. Garcia S´anchez, I. Cuinas, A. V. Alejos, J. G. Sanchez, and J. L. Miranda- Sierra, "Propagation analysis and deployment of a wireless sensor network in a forest," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 106, 121-145, 2010.
6. Gay-Fernandez, J. A. and I. Cuinas, "Peer to peer wireless propagation measurements and path-loss modeling in vegetated environments," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 61, No. 6, 3302-3311, Jun. 2013.
7. Oestges, C., B. M. Villacieros, and D. Vanhoenacker-Janvier, "Radio channel characterization for moderate antenna heights in forest areas," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 58, No. 8, 4031-4035, Oct. 2009.
8. Gay-Fernandez, J. A. and I. Cuinas, "Short-term modeling in vegetation media at wireless network frequency bands," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 62, No. 6, 3330-3337, Jun. 2014.
9. ITU-R P.833-9, "Attenuation in vegetation,", Sep. 2016.
10. Srisooksai, T., K. Kaemarungsi, J. Takada, and K. Saito, "Radio propagation measurement and characterization in outdoor tall food grass agriculture field for wireless sensor network at 2.4GHz band," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 88, 43-58, 2018.
11. Ndzi, D. L., L. M. Kamarudin, A. A. Muhammad Ezanuddin, A. Zakaria, R. B. Ahmad, M. F. B. A. Malek, A. Y. M. Shakaff, and M. Jafaar, "Vegetation attenuation measurements and modeling in plantations for wireless sensor network planning," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 36, 283-301, 2012.
12. Balachander, D., T. R. Rao, and G. Mahesh, "RF propagation experiments in agricultural fields and gardens for wireless sensor communications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 39, 103-118, 2013.
13. Hara, M., H. Shimasaki, Y. Kado, and M. Ichida, "Effect of Vegetation growth on radio wave propagation in 920-MHz band," IEICE Transactions on Communications, Vol. 99, No. 1, 81-86, 2016.
14. Co, P. J. and J. Takada, "Hybrid T-matrix modeling of electromagnetic scattering from simplified leaf structures," 2016 Progress In Electromagnetic Research Symposium (PIERS), 3210-3210, Shanghai, China, Aug. 8–11, 2016.
15. Co, P. J., "Spherical wave expansion approach to modeling the radio wave propagation effects of foliage,", Ph.D. dissertation, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan, Mar. 2018.
16., , IEEE Std 802.15.4-2015 (Revision of IEEE Std 802.15.4-2011), IEEE Standard for Low-Rate Wireless Networks, IEEE2006, Apr. 2016.
17. Meng, Y. S. and Y. H. Lee, "Investigations of foliage effect on modern wireless communication systems: A review," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 105, 313-332, 2010.
18., , COST 235 Management Committee, COST 235 Radiowave Propagation Effects on Nextgeneration Fixed-Services Terrestrial Telecommunications Systems, 1996.
19. Seville, A. and K. H. Craig, "Semi-empirical model for millimetre-wave vegetation attenuation rates," Electronics Letters, Vol. 31, No. 17, 1507-1508, Aug. 1995.
20. Yee, K., "Numerical solution of initial boundary value problems involving Maxwell’s equations in isotropic media," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 14, No. 3, 302-307, May 1966.
21. Harrington, R. F., "Field computation by moment methods," ser. IEEE Press series on Electromagnetic Waves, IEEE, Inc. [u.a.], New York, NY, 2000, oCLC: 255758693.
22. Johnson, R. and F. Schwering, "A transport theory of millimeter wave propagation in woods and forests," US Army, Comumunications-Electronics Command, Fort Monmouth, New Jersey, Tech. Rep. CECOM-TR-85-1, 1985.
23. Fernandes, T. R., R. F. Caldeirinha, M. Al-Nuaimi, and J. Richter, "A discrete RET model for millimeter-wave propagation in isolated tree formations," IEICE Transactions on Communications, Vol. E88-B, No. 6, 2411-2418, Jun. 2005.
24. Waterman, P. C., "Matrix formulation of electromagnetic scattering," Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol. 53, No. 8, 805-812, Aug. 1965.
25., "Electromagnetic simulation software, Altair FEKO,", https://altairhyperworks.com, accessed May 25, 2018.
26. Naganawa, J., K. Haneda, M. Kim, T. Aoyagi, and J. Takada, "Antenna deembedding in FDTDbased radio propagation prediction by using spherical wave function," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 63, No. 6, 2545-2557, Jun. 2015.
27. Srisooksai, T., J. Takada, and K. Saito, "Portable wide-band channel sounder based software defined radio for studying the radio propagation in an outdoor environment," 2017 International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (ISAP), 1-2, Oct. 2017.
28. Kaemarungsi, K., "Development and deployment of ZigBee wireless sensor networks for precision agriculture in sugarcane field," 33rd Asia-Pacific Advanced Network (APAN), Feb. 2012.
29. Homer Reid, M. T. and S. G. Johnson, "Efficient computation of power, force, and torque in BEM scattering calculations,", ArXiv e-prints, Jul. 2013.
30., "SCUFF-EM website,", accessed May 29, 2018, http://github.com/homerreid/scuff-EM.
31. Geuzaine, C. and J.-F. Remacle, "Gmsh: A 3-D finite element mesh generator with built-in pre- and post-processing facilities," International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, Vol. 79, No. 11, 1309-1331, Sep. 2009.
32. Balanis, C. A., Advanced Engineering Electromagnetics, 2nd edition, Wiley, Hoboken, NJ, 2012.