In order to solve the problem of strong coupling between torque and suspension force of bearingless switching motor and the strong chattering of sliding mode control, a direct suspension force control method for hybrid stator bearingless switched reluctance motor based on 1uasi-continuous third-order sliding mode is proposed. According to the special structure of hybrid stator bearingless switched reluctance motor, the direct decoupling of torque and suspension force is realized. The suspension force control system adopts the direct suspension force control of the third-order sliding mode. By comparing with the second-order sliding mode control system under the condition of interference source and non-interference source, the results show that the designed control strategy has high precision, strong robustness, fast convergence speed, and it can effectively decrease vibration.
"Direct Suspension Force Control of Hybrid Stator Bear-Ingless Switched Reluctance Motor Based on Quasi-Continuous Three-Order Sliding Mode," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M,
Vol. 80, 157-167, 2019. doi:10.2528/PIERM19012802
1. Wang, H., J. Liu, J. Bao, et al. "A novel bearingless switched reluctance motor with a biased permanent magnet," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 61, No. 12, 6947-6955, 2014.
2. Choudhury, M. D., F. Ahmed, G. Kumar, et al. "Design methodology for a special single winding based bearingless switched reluctance motor," The Journal of Engineering, Vol. 2017, No. 7, 274-284, 2017.
3. Wang, H., S. Tang, and B. Xue, "New type 12/14 bearingless switched reluctance motor with double windings," IET Electric Power Applications, Vol. 9, No. 7, 478-485, 2015.
4. Xin, C., S. Qin, C. Liu, et al. "Direct control of torque and levitation force for dual-winding bearingless switched reluctance motor," Electric Power Systems Research, Vol. 145, 214-222, 2017.
5. Chen, L. and W. Hofmann, "Speed regulation technique of one bearingless 8/6 switched reluctance motor with simpler single winding structure," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 59, No. 6, 2592-2600, 2012.
6. Cao, X., Q. Sun, C. Liu, et al. "Direct control of torque and levitation force for dual-winding bearingless switched reluctance motor," Electric Power Systems Research, Vol. 145, 214-222, 2017.
7. Takemoto, M., A. Chiba, H. Akagi, et al. "Torque and suspension force in a bearingless switched reluctance motor," Electrical Engineering in Japan, Vol. 157, No. 2, 72-82, 2010.
8. Xun, Y. K., Y. H. Zhou, and X. F. Ji, "Decoupling control of bearingless switched reluctance motor with neural network inverse system method," Proceedings of the Csee, Vol. 31, No. 30, 117-123, 2011.
9. Wang, X.-L. and B.-M. Ge, "Radial suspending inverse-system method control for magnetic suspending switched reluctance motor," Electric Machines and Control, Vol. 13, No. 3, 356-360, 2009.
10. Cao, X., Z. Deng, G. Yang, and X. Wang, "Independent control of average torque and radial force in bearingless switched-reluctance motors with hybrid excitations," IEEE Trans. Power Electron., Vol. 24, No. 5, 1376-1385, Jul. 2009.
11. Zhu, Z. Y., Y. K. Sun, and Y. Yuan, "Decoupling control for dual-winding bearingless switched reluctance motor based on improved inverse system method," Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 1-17, 2017.
12. Zhao, Y., S. H. Wu, H. H. Liu, et al. "Sliding mode control of switched reluctance motor with high torque in low speed," Advanced Materials Research, 694-697, 2085–2088, 2013.
13. Rafael, S., P. J. C. Branco, and A. J. Pires, "Sliding mode angular position control for an 8/6 switched reluctance machine: Theoretical concept, design and experimental results," Electric Power Systems Research, Vol. 129, 62-74, 2015.
14. Feng, Y., F. Han, and X. Yu, "Chattering free full-order sliding-mode control," Automatica, Vol. 50, No. 4, 1310-1314, 2014.
15. Ramos, R., D. Biel, E. Fossas, et al. "Sliding mode controlled multiphase buck converter with interleaving and current equalization," Control Engineering Practice, Vol. 21, No. 5, 737-746, 2013.
16. Rafiq, M., S. U. Rehman, F. U. Rehman, et al. "A second order sliding mode control design of a switched reluctance motor using super twisting algorithm," Simulation Modelling Practice & Theory, Vol. 25, No. 6, 106-117, 2012.
17. Li, L., L. Sun, and S. Zhang, "Mean deviation coupling synchronous control for multiple motors via second-order adaptive sliding mode control," Isa Transactions, Vol. 62, 222-235, 2016.
18. Hamida, M. A., J. D. Leon, and A. Glumineau, "High-order sliding mode observers and integral backstepping sensorless control of IPMS motor," International Journal of Control, Vol. 87, No. 10, 2176-2193, 2014.
19. Hao, C., H. Yang, Y. Chen, et al. "Reliability assessment of the switched reluctance motor drive under single switch chopping strategy," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 31, No. 3, 2395-2408, 2016.
20. Krasovskii, A. B., "Studies of torque ripple in a switched reluctance motor under a controlled average torque value in a low-velocity mode," Russian Electrical Engineering, Vol. 88, No. 5, 247-252, 2017.
21. Jin, Y., B. Bilgin, and A. Emadi, "An extended-speed low-ripple torque control of switched reluctance motor drives," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 30, No. 3, 1457-1470, 2015.
22. Shao, J., Z. Deng, and Y. Gu, "Fault-tolerant control of position signals for switched reluctance motor drives," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 53, No. 3, 2959-2966, 2017.
23. Levant, A., "Quasi-continuous high-order sliding-mode controllers," IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol. 50, No. 11, 1812-1816, 2012.
24. Pukdeboon, C., A. S. I. Zinober, and M. W. L. Thein, "Quasi-continuous higher order sliding-mode controllers for spacecraft-attitude-tracking maneuvers," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 57, No. 4, 1436-1444, 2010.
25. Ma, L., Y. Zhang, X. Yang, et al. "Quasi-continuous second-order sliding mode control of buck converter," IEEE Access, Vol. 6, 17859-17867, 2018.
26. Levant, A., "Higher-order sliding modes, differentiation and output-feedback control," International Journal of Control, Vol. 76, No. 9-10, 924-941, 2003.