1. Society, A. C., "Cancer facts and figures 2019 @ONLINE,", [Online]. Available: https://www.cancer.org/content/dam/cancer-org/research/cancer-facts-andstatistics/annual-cancer-facts-and-figures/2019/cancer-facts-and-figures-2019.pdf, 2019.
2. Attaran, A., W. B. Handler, and B. A. Chronik, "2 mm radius loop antenna and linear active balun for near field measurement of magnetic field in MRI-conditional testing of medical devices," IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, 1-8, 2019.
3. Radder, J., M. Woo, P. Van de Moortele, G. Metzger, A. Ertürk, J. Strupp, K. Ugurbil, and G. Adriany, "Optimization and simulation of a 16-channel loop and dipole array for head MRI applications at 10.5 tesla," 2017 International Conference on Electromagnetics in Advanced Applications (ICEAA), 1828-1831, Sep. 2017.
4. Wang, L., "Early diagnosis of breast cancer," Sensors, Vol. 17, No. 7, 1572, 2017.
5. Obermeier, R. and J. A. Martinez-Lorenzo, "Compressive sensing unmixing algorithm for breast cancer detection," IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, Vol. 12, No. 4, 533-541, 2018.
6. Yousefnia, M., A. Ebrahimzadeh, M. Dehmollaian, and A. Madannejad, "A time-reversal imaging system for breast screening: Theory and initial phantom results," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 65, No. 11, 2542-2551, 2018.
7. Conceição, R. C., J. J. Mohr, and M. O'Halloran, An Introduction to Microwave Imaging for Breast Cancer Detection, Springer, 2016.
8. Fear, E. C., S. C. Hagness, P. M. Meaney, M. Okoniewski, and M. A. Stuchly, "Enhancing breast tumor detection with near-field imaging," IEEE Microwave magazine, Vol. 3, No. 1, 48-56, 2002.
9. Meaney, P. M., M. W. Fanning, D. Li, S. P. Poplack, and K. D. Paulsen, "A clinical prototype for active microwave imaging of the breast," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 48, No. 11, 1841-1853, 2000.
10. Caorsi, S., M. Donelli, A. Lommi, and A. Massa, "Location and imaging of two-dimensional scatterers by using a particle swarm algorithm," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 18, No. 4, 481-494, 2004.
11. Donelli, M., I. J. Craddock, D. Gibbins, and M. Sarafianou, "A three-dimensional time domain microwave imaging method for breast cancer detection based on an evolutionary algorithm," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 18, 179-195, 2011.
12. Son, S.-H., N. Simonov, H.-J. Kim, J.-M. Lee, and S.-I. Jeon, "Preclinical prototype development of a microwave tomography system for breast cancer detection," ETRI Journal, Vol. 32, No. 6, 901-910, 2010.
13. Bridges, J. E., "Non-invasive system for breast cancer detection,", US Patent 5,704, 355, Jan. 6, 1998.
14. Fear, E. C., X. Li, S. C. Hagness, and M. A. Stuchly, "Confocal microwave imaging for breast cancer detection: Localization of tumors in three dimensions," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 49, No. 8, 812-822, 2002.
15. Donelli, M., "A rescue radar system for the detection of victims trapped under rubble based on the independent component analysis algorithm," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 19, 173-181, 2011.
16. Wang, L., "Microwave sensors for breast cancer detection," Sensors, Vol. 18, No. 2, 655, 2018.
17. Klemm, M., I. Craddock, J. Leendertz, A. Preece, and R. Benjamin, "Experimental and clinical results of breast cancer detection using uwb microwave radar," Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, 2008. AP-S 2008. IEEE, 1-4, 2008.
18. Hassan, A. M. and M. El-Shenawee, "Review of electromagnetic techniques for breast cancer detection," IEEE Reviews in Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 4, 103-118, 2011.
19. Aldhaeebi, M. A., T. S. Almoneef, A. Ali, Z. Ren, and O. M. Ramahi, "Near field breast tumor detection using ultra-narrow band probe with machine learning techniques," Scientific Reports, Vol. 8, No. 1, 12607, 2018.
20. Bourqui, J., J. M. Sill, and E. C. Fear, "A prototype system for measuring microwave frequency reflections from the breast," Journal of Biomedical Imaging, Vol. 2012, 9, 2012.
21. Gazhonova, V., 3D Automated Breast Volume Sonography: A Practical Guide, Springer, 2016.
22. Chen, J.-H., S. Chan, D.-C. Yeh, P. T. Fwu, M. Lin, and M.-Y. Su, "Response of bilateral breasts to the endogenous hormonal uctuation in a menstrual cycle evaluated using 3d mri," Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Vol. 31, No. 4, 538-544, 2013.
23. CST, "Computer simulation technology. cst computer simulation technology ag@ONLINE,", [Online]. Available: http://www.CST.com, Sep. 2017.
24. UWCEM, "Breast phantom repository@ONLINE,", [Online]. Available: http://uwcem.ece.wisc.edu/phantomRepository.html, Aug. 2017.
25. Zastrow, E., S. Davis, M. Lazebnik, F. Kelcz, B. van Veem, and S. Hagness, "Database of 3D grid-based numerical breast phantoms for use in computational electromagnetics simulations,", [Online]. Available: https://uwcem.ece.wisc.edu/MRIdatabase/InstructionManual.pdf, 2008.
26. Zastrow, E., S. K. Davis, M. Lazebnik, F. Kelcz, B. D. Van Veen, and S. C. Hagness, "Development of anatomically realistic numerical breast phantoms with accurate dielectric properties for modeling microwave interactions with the human breast," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 55, No. 12, 2792-2800, 2008.
27. Lazebnik, M., et al., "A large-scale study of the ultrawideband microwave dielectric properties of normal, benign and malignant breast tissues obtained from cancer surgeries," Physics in Medicine and Biology, Vol. 52, No. 20, 6093, 2007.
28. Richardson, M., "Principal component analysis,", URL: http://people.maths.ox.ac.uk/richardsonm/SignalProcPCA.pdf (last access: 3.5. 2013), Aleš Hladnik Dr., Ass. Prof., Chair of Information and Graphic Arts Technology, Faculty of Natural Sciences and Engineering, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, ales.hladnik@ntf. uni-lj.si, 2009.
29. Abdi, H. and L. J. Williams, "Principal component analysis," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Computational Statistics, Vol. 2, No. 4, 433-459, 2010.
30. Jolliffe, I. T. and J. Cadima, "Principal component analysis: A review and recent developments," Phil. Trans. R. Soc. A, Vol. 374, No. 2065, 20150202, 2016.