1. Shankar, V. K. A., S. Umashankar, and S. Paramasivam, "Investigations on performance evaluation of VFD fed PMSM using DTC control strategies for pumping applications," Conference on Innovations in Power and Advanced Computing Technologies, Apr. 2017.
2. Niu, F., B. S. Wang, A. S. Babel, K. Li, and E. G. Strangas, "Comparative evaluation of direct torque control strategies for permanent magnet synchronous machines," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 31, No. 2, 1408-1424, Feb. 2016.
3. Zhu, H. Q. and Y. Xu, "Development of bearingless permanent magnet synchronous motor system and key technologies," Proceedings of the CSEE, Nov. 28, 2018.
4. Bida, V. M., D. V. Samokhvalov, and F. S. Al-Mahturi, "PMSM vector control techniques - A survey," IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Jan. 2018.
5. Yuan, T. Q. and D. Z. Wang, "Performance improvement for PMSM DTC system through composite active vectors modulation," Electronics, Vol. 7, No. 10, Oct. 2018.
6. Zhang, Y., et al., "A simple method to reduce torque ripple in direct torque-controlled permanent-magnet synchronous motor by using vectors with variable amplitude and angle," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 58, No. 7, 2848-2859, 2011.
7. Niu, F. and K. Li, "Direct torque control for permanent magnet synchronous machines based on duty ratio modulation," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 62, No. 10, 6160-6170, 2015.
8. Zhang, Z., et al., "Adaptive saturation controller-based direct torque control for permanent magnet synchronous machines," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 31, No. 10, 7112-7122, 2016.
9. Xiao, M., et al., "Direct torque control for permanent magnet synchronous motor with multilevel hysteresis controller," Proceedings of the CSEE, Vol. 37, No. 14, 4201-4211, 2017.
10. Atallah, A. M. and E. I. Tantawy, "Direct torque control of machine side multilevel converter for variable speed wind turbines," Energy, Vol. 90, 1091-1099, Oct. 2015.
11. Islam, M. D., C. M. F. S. Reza, and S. Mekhilef, "Modeling and experimental validation of 5-level hybrid H-bridge multilevel inverter fed DTC-IM drive," Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology, Vol. 10, No. 2, 574-585, Mar. 2015.
12. Lakshmi, G. S. and K. Navya, "Multilevel diode-clamped inverter fed IPMSM drive for electric traction," International Conference on Innovations in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Media Technology, Feb. 2017.
13. Qiu, X., W. Huang, J. Yang, and F. Bu, "A direct torque control strategy based on torque angle for permanent magnet synchronous motors," Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, Vol. 28, No. 10, 56-62, Mar. 2013.
14. Cristian, L., B. Ion, and B. Frede, "Comparative analysis of direct torque control and DTC based on sliding mode control for PMSM drive," 29th Chinese Control and Decision Conference, May 2017.
15. Fan, Y., X. F. Zhou, X. Y. Zhang, L. Zhang, and M. Cheng, "Sliding mode control of IPMSM system based on a new reaching law and a hybrid speed controller," Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, Vol. 32, No. 5, 9-18, 2017.
16. Zhang, X. G., et al., "Sliding mode control of permanent magnet synchronous motor based on a novel exponential reaching law," Proceedings of the CSEE, Vol. 31, No. 15, May 2011.
17. Shi, S., S. Y. Xu, B. Y. Zhang, Q. Ma, and Z. Q. Zhang, "Global second-order sliding mode control for nonlinear uncertain systems," International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, Vol. 29, No. 1, 224-237, Jan. 2019.
18. Orlov, Y., A. Pisano, S. Scodina, and E. Usai, "On the Lyapunov-based second-order SMC design for some classes of distributed parameter systems," IMA Journal of Mathematical Control and Information, Vol. 29, No. 4, 437-457, Dec. 2012.
19. Castillo, I., L. Fridman, and J. A. Moreno, "Super-Twisting Algorithm in presence of time and state dependent perturbations," International Journal of Control, Vol. 91, No. 11, 2535-2548, Nov. 2018.
20. Gonzalez, J. A., A. Barreiro, S. Dormido, and A. Banos, "Nonlinear adaptive sliding mode control with fast non-overshooting responses and chattering avoidance," Journal of the Franklin Institute - Engineering and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 354, No. 7, 2788-2815, May 2017.
21. Zeng, X. F., J. Y. Wang, X. H. Wang, and T. J. Wang, "Design of sliding mode controller based on SMDO and its application to missile control," Acta Aeronautica ET Astronautica Sinica, Vol. 32, No. 5, May 2011.