1. Ko, J., et al., "Millimeter-wave channel measurements and analysis for statistical spatial channel model in in-building and urban environments at 28 GHz," IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, Vol. 16, No. 9, 5853-5868, Sept. 2017.
2. Jiang, S., et al., "Map-based UAV mmWave channel model and characteristics analysis," 2020 IEEE/CIC International Conference on Communications in China (ICCC Workshops), 23-28, Chongqing, China, 2020.
3. Zhu, Q., et al., "Effects of digital map on the RT-based channel model for UAV mmWave communications," 2020 International Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing (IWCMC), 1648-1653, Limassol, Cyprus, 2020.
4. Cheng, L., et al., "Modeling and simulation for UAV air-to-ground mmWave channels," 2020 14th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP), 1-5, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2020.
5. Khawaja, W., O. Ozdemir, F. Erden, I. Guvenc, and D. W. Matolak, "Ultra-wideband air-to-ground propagation channel characterization in an open area," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 56, No. 6, 4533-4555, Dec. 2020.
6. Perez, A., A. Fouda, and A. S. Ibrahim, "Ray tracing analysis for UAV-assisted integrated access and backhaul millimeter wave networks," 2019 IEEE 20th International Symposium on ``A World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks'' (WoWMoM), 1-5, Washington, DC, USA, 2019.
7. Zhou, A., et al., "60 GHz channel measurements and Communications and Signal Processing (WCSP),", 1-6, Nanjing, China, 2017.
8. Chandra, A., et al., "60-GHz millimeter-wave propagation inside bus: Measurement, modeling, simulation, and performance analysis," IEEE Access, Vol. 7, 97815-97826, 2019.
9. He, D., et al., "Channel characterization and hybrid modeling for millimeter-wave communications in metro train," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 69, No. 11, 12408-12417, Nov. 2020.
10. Wen, J., Y. Zhang, G. Yang, Z. He, and W. Zhang, "Path loss prediction based on machine learning methods for aircraft cabin environments," IEEE Access, Vol. 7, 159251-159261, 2019.
11. Cogalan, T., S. Videv, and H. Haas, "Aircraft in-cabin radio channel characterization: From measurement to model," GLOBECOM 2017 - 2017 IEEE Global Communications Conference, 1-6, Singapore, 2017.
12. De Beelde, B., et al., "60 GHz path loss modelling inside ships," 2020 14th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP), 1-5, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2020.
13. Shi, Z., P. Xia, Z. Gao, L. Huang, and C. Chen, "Modeling of wireless channel between UAV and vessel using the FDTD method," 10th International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing (WiCOM 2014), 100-104, Beijing, 2014.
14. Lee, J., J. Choi, and S. Kim, "Cell coverage analysis of 28 GHz millimeter wave in urban microcell environment using 3-D ray tracing," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 66, No. 3, 1479-1487, Mar. 2018.
15. Liu, Z., D. Shi, Y. Gao, C. Yuan, J. Bi, and Z. Tan, "A new ray tracing acceleration technique in the simulation system of electromagnetic situation," 2015 7th Asia-Pacific Conference on Environmental Electromagnetics (CEEM), 329-333, doi: 10.1109/CEEM.2015.7368698, 2015.
16. Zhu, Q., et al., 3GPP TR 38.901 Channel Model, The Wiley 5G Ref: The Essential 5G Reference Online, Wiley Press, Jan. 26, 2021, ISBN: 9781119471509.