1. Shcherbachev, A., I. Kudashov, S. Sergey, G.Itkin, A. Buchnev, E. Bychkov, and A. Galyamov, "Development of an artificial heart ventricles adaptive control system," Symposium on Biomedical Engineering, Radioelectronics and Information Technology (USBEREIT), 78-81, April 2019.
2. Shiga, T., T. Kuroda, Y. Tsuboko, H. Miura, Y. Shiraishi, and T. Yambe, "Hemodynamic effects of pressure-volume relation in the atrial contraction model on the total artificial heart using centrifugal blood pumps," 35th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), 1815-1818, July 2013.
3. Ji, J., Z. Ling, J. Wang, W. Zhao, G. Liu, and T. Zeng, "Design and analysis of a Halbach magnetized magnetic screw for artificial heart," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 51, No. 11, 1-4, November 2015.
4. Shiba, K., M. Nukaya, T. Tsuji, and K. Koshiji, "Analysis of current density and specific absorption rate in biological tissue surrounding transcutaneous transformer for an artificial heart," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 55, No. 1, 205-213, January 2008.
5. Shah, R., et al., "SynCardia portable freedom driver: A single-center experience with 11 patients," Innovations, Vol. 10, No. 3, 188-194, June 2015.
6. Mertz, L., "From artificial kidneys to artificial hearts and beyond: New developments offer great hope," IEEE Pulse, Vol. 3, No. 3, 14-20, May 2012.
7. Tang, Y. S., Y. C. Tsai, T. W. Chen, S. Y. Li, and , "Artificial kidney engineering: the development of dialysis membranes for blood purification," Membranes, Vol. 12, No. 2, 177, 2022.
8. Abbasi, Q. H., M. Rehman, K. Qaraqe, and A. Alomainy, "Advances in body-centric wireless communication: Applications and state-of-the-art," Institution of Engineering and Technology, 1-438, London, UK, 2016.
9. Seneviratne, S., Y. Hu, T. Nguyen, G. Lan, S. Khalifa, K. Thilakarathna, M. Hassan, and A. Seneviratne, "A survey of wearable devices and challenges," IEEE Commun. Surv. Tutorials, Vol. 19, 2573-2620, 2017.
10. Negra, R., I. Jemili, and A. Belghith, "Wireless body area networks: Applications and technologies," Procedia Comput. Sci., Vol. 83, 1274-1281, 2016.
11. Dakir, R., J. Zbitou, Mouhsen, A. Tribak, A. M. Sanchez, and M. Latrach, "A new compact and miniaturized multiband uniplanar CPW-fed monopole antenna with T-slot inverted for multiple wireless applications," Int. J. Microw. Wirel. Technol., Vol. 9, 1541-1545, 2017.
12. Saraswat, R. K. and M. Kumar, "Design and implementation of a multiband metamaterial- loaded reconfigurable antenna for wireless applications," International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, 1-21, 2021.
13. Ashyap, A. Y. I., et al., "Inverted E-shaped wearable textile antenna for medical applications," IEEE Access, Vol. 6, 35214-35222, 2018.
14. Paracha, K. N., A. D. Butt, G. Murtaza, S. A. Babale, and P. J. Soh, "Liquid metal antennas: Materials, fabrication and applications," Sensors, Vol. 20, No. 1, 1-26, October 2020.
15. Nam, H. J., Y. S. Kim, Y. J. Kim, S. Y. Nam, and S. H. Choa, "Enhanced conductivity in highly stretchable silver and polymer nanocomposite conductors," Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Vol. 21, No. 6, 3218-3226, 2021.
16. Kim, N., et al., "Elastic conducting polymer composites in thermoelectric modules," Nat. Commun., Vol. 11, No. 1, 1-10, 2020.
17. Dils, C., L. Werft, H. Walter, M. Zwanzig, M. Von Krshiwoblozki, and M. Schneider-Ramelow, "Investigation of the mechanical and electrical properties of elastic textile/polymer composites for stretchable electronics at quasi-static or cyclic mechanical loads," Materials (Basel), Vol. 12, No. 21, November 2019.
18. Park, E. J., J. K. Sim, M.-G. Jeong, H. O. Seo, and Y. D. Kim, "Transparent and superhydrophobic films prepared with polydimethylsiloxane-coated silica nanoparticles," RSC Adv., Vol. 3, No. 31, 12571-12576, 2013.
19. Janapala, D. K., M. Nesasudha, T. M. Neebha, and R. Kumar, "Design and development of flexible PDMS antenna for UWB-WBAN applications," Wireless Personal Communications, 1-17, 2022.
20. Liao, X., et al., "High strength in combination with high toughness in robust and sustainable polymeric materials," Science, Vol. 366, 1376-1379, 2019.
21. Narmadha, R. G., M. Malathi, S. A. Kumar, T. Shanmuganantham, and S. Deivasigamani, "Performance of implantable antenna at ISM band characteristics for biomedical base," ICT Express, Vol. 8, No. 2, 198-201, 2022.
22. Vivek, N., S. Kumar, and K. Shambavi, "Design of wearable antennas for 5G applications," International Journal of Electrical Engineering and Technology (IJEET), Vol. 12, 148-156, 2021.
23. Kaur, H. and P. Chawla, "Recent advances in wearable antennas: A survey," The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Intelligent Analytics for Predictive Maintenance, 149-179, 2022.
24. Vidhya, S. S., K. G. Shanthi, P. Sivalakshmi, V. S. Reddy, V. L. Varma, V. D. Kumar, and Y. P. Reddy, "Design of UWB wearable microstrip patch antenna for wireless body worn applications," AIP Conference Proceedings, AIP Publishing LLC, Vol. 2523, No. 1, 020158, 2023.
25. Dhara, R., S. K. Jana, and M. Mitra, "Tri-band circularly polarized monopole antenna for wireless communication application," Radioelectronics and Communications Systems, Vol. 63, No. 4, 213-222, 2020.
26. Mazumdar, B., U. Chakraborty, and S. K. Chowdhury, "Design of compact printed antenna for WIMAX & WLAN applications," Procedia Technology, Vol. 4, 87-91, 2012.
27. Ashok Kumar, S. and T. Shanmuganantham, "Design and performance of textile antenna for wearable applications," Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Materials, 352-355, 2018.
28. 802.11 WiFi Standards Explained, Lifewire, Retrieved, 2018.
29. WiFi Frequency Bands List, , www.radio-electronics.com, Retrieved 2018.
30. Ansoft High Frequency Structure Simulator (HFSS) ver. 14, , Ansoft Corp., 2014.
31. CST Microwave Studio, , ver. 2012, Computer Simulation Technology, Framingham, MA, 2012.
32. Regina, S. and A. Merline, "Flexible leather substrate dual-band wearable antenna with impact analysis on testing under wet condition for human rescue system," Textile Research Journal, 1-16, 2021.
33. Osman, M., M. Abd Rahim, N. Samsuri, H. Salim, and M. Ali, "Embroidered fully textile wearable antenna for medical monitoring applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, 321-337, 2011.
34. Engineering ToolBox, Relative Permittivity --- The Dielectric Constant, 2010, [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/relative-permittivity-d_1660.html.
35. Peng, H., Fiber Electonics, Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd., 2020.
36. Kumar, S. A. and S. Thangavelu, "Design and analysis of implantable CPW fed X-monopole antenna for ISM band applications," Telemed. e-Health, Vol. 20, No. 3, 246-252, 2014.
37. IEEE Standards for Safety Levels With Request to Human Exposure to Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields, 3 kHz to 300 GHz, , IEEE Std. C95.1, 1999.
38. ICNIRP (International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection), "Guidelines for limiting exposure to time-varying electric magnetic, and electromagnetic fields (up to 300 GHz)," Health Phys., Vol. 74, 494-522, 1998.