1. Zeng, B., M. D. Xing, and T. Wang, Radar Imaging Technique, Publish House of Electronics Industry, China, 2005.
2. Son, J. S., G. Thomas, and B. C. Flores, Range-Doppler Radar Imaging and Motion Compensation, Artech House, USA, 2000.
3. Özdemir, C., Inverse Synthetic Aperture Radar Imaging with MATLAB, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2012.
4. Emanuel, R., Q. Andre, and T. Felix, "Supervised self-organizing classification of superresolution ISAR images: An anechoic chamber experiment," EURASIP Journal on Applied Signal Processing, Vol. 2006, 1-14, Jan. 2006.
5. Kim, K. T., D. K. Seo, and H. T. Kim, "Efficient classification of ISAR images," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 53, No. 5, 1611-1621, May 2005.
6. Toumi, A. and A. Khenchaf, "Log-polar and polar image for recognition targets," 2010 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS), 1609-1612, 2010.
7. Kumar, B. S., B. Prabhakar, K. Suryanarayana, et al., "Target recognition using harmonic wavelet based ISAR imaging," Journal of Applied Signal Processing, Special Issue on ISAR, Vol. 2006, 1-12, Jan. 2006.
8. Patil, P. M. and J. V. Kulkarni, "Rotation and intensity invariant shoeprint matching using Gabor transform with application to forensic science," Pattern Recognition, Vol. 42, 1308-1317, 2009.
9. Tang, N., X.-Z. Gao, and X. Li, "Target classification of ISAR images based on feature space optimization of local non-negative matrix factorization," IET Signal Processing, Vol. 6, No. 5, 494-502, 2012.
10. Liu, M., Y. Wu, P. Zhang, et al., "SAR target configuration recognition using locality preserving property and Gaussian mixture distribution," IEEE Geosci. Remote Sens. Letters, Vol. 10, No. 2, 268-272, Mar. 2013.
11. Zhou, J. X., Z. G. Shi, X. Cheng, and Q. Fu, "Automatic target recognition of SAR images based on global scattering center model," IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., Vol. 49, No. 10, 3713-3729, Oct. 2011.
12. Martorella, M., E. Giusti, and L. Demi, "Target recognition by means of polarimetric ISAR images," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 47, No. 1, 225-239, Jan. 2011.
13. Giusti, E., M. Martorella, and A. Capria, "Polarimetrically-persistent-scatterer-based automatic target recognition," IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., Vol. 49, No. 11, 4588-4599, Nov. 2011.
14. Rao, W., G. Li, X.Wang, et al., "Adaptive sparse recovery by parametric weighted L1 minimization for ISAR imaging of uniformly rotating targets," IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, Vol. 6, No. 2, 942-952, Apr. 2013.
15. Teague, M. R., "Image analysis via the general theory of moments," Journal of the Optical Society of America, Vol. 70, No. 8, 920-930, Aug. 1980.
16. Wang, D.-W., G. Chen, N. Wu, et al., "Efficient target identification for MIMO high-resolution imaging radar via plane-rotation-invariant feature," IEEE International Symposium on Signal Processing and IT, 350-354, Ajman, UAE, 2009.
17. Bhalla, R., H. Ling, J. Moore, et al., "3D scattering center representation of complex targets using the shooting and bouncing ray technique: A review," IEEE Antennas Propag. Mag., Vol. 40, No. 5, 30-39, Oct. 1998.
18. Žuni, J., L. Kopanjab, and J. E. Fieldsenda, "Notes on shape orientation where the standard method does not work," Pattern Recognition, Vol. 39, 856-865, 2006.
19. Gradshteyn, I. S. and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Series, and Products, 6th Ed., Academic Press, San Diego, CA, 2000.
20. Wang, D. W., X. Y. Ma, and Y. Su, "Radar target recognition using a likelihood ratio test and matching pursuit technique," IEE Proceedings --- Radar, Sonar and Navigation, Vol. 153, No. 6, 509-515, Dec. 2006.
21. Bharadwaj, P. K., P. Runkle, and L. Carin, "Target recognition with wave-based matched pursuits and hidden Markov models," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 47, No. 10, 1543-1554, Oct. 1999.
22. McClure, M. R. and L. Carin, "Matching pursuits with a wave-based dictionary," IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, Vol. 45, No. 12, 2912-2927, Dec. 1997.