1. Shim, J., D. G. Kam, J. H. Kwon, and J. Kim, "Circuital modeling and measurement of shielding effectiveness against oblique incident plane wave on apertures in multiple sides of rectangular enclosure," IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., Vol. 52, No. 3, 566-577, 2010.
2. Hao, J.-H., P.-H. Qi, J.-Q. Fan, and Y.-Q. Guo, "Analysis of shielding effectiveness of enclosures with apertures and inner windows with TLM," Progress In Electromagnetic Research M, Vol. 32, 73-82, 2013.
3. Jiao, C.-Q. and H.-Z. Zhu, "Resonance suppression and electromagnetic shielding effectiveness improvement of an apertured rectangular cavity by using wall losses," Chin. Phys. B, Vol. 22, No. 8, 1-6, 2013.
4. Song, H., D.-F. Zhou, D.-T. Hou, T. Hu, and J.-Y. Lin, "Hybrid algorithm for slot coupling of double layer shielding cavity," High Power Laser and Particle Beams, Vol. 20, No. 11, 1892-1898, 2008.
5. Hao, C. and D.-H. Li, "Shielding effectiveness of double-deck cavity with apertures," Chinese Journal of Radio Science, Vol. 29, No. 1, 114-121, 2014.
6. Luo, J.-W., P.-A. Du, D. Ren, and P. Xiao, "BLT equation-based approach for calculating shielding effectiveness of double layer rectangular enclosures with apertures," High Power Laser and Particle Beams, Vol. 27, No. 11, 1-6, 2015.
7. Liu, Q.-F., W.-Y. Yin, M.-F. Xue, J.-F. Mao, and Q.-H. Liu, "Shielding characterization of metallic enclosures with multiple slots and a thin-wire antenna loaded: multiple oblique EMP incidences with arbitrary polarizations," IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., Vol. 51, No. 2, 284-292, 2009.
8. Liu, Q.-F., W.-Y. Yin, J.-F. Mao, and Z.-Z. Chen, "Accurate characterization of shielding effectiveness of metallic enclosures with thin wires and thin slots," IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., Vol. 51, No. 2, 293-300, 2009.
9. Shi, Z. and P.-A. Du, "Numerical simulation of near field shielding properties for aperture arrays based on FEM," Chin. J. Electron., Vol. 37, No. 3, 634-639, 2009.
10. Khorrami, M. A., P. Dehkhoda, R. M. Mazandaran, and S. H. H. Sadeghi, "Fast shielding effectiveness calculation of metallic enclosures with apertures using a multiresolution method of moments technique," IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., Vol. 52, No. 1, 230-235, 2010.
11. Dehkhoda, P., A. Tavakoli, and M. Azadifar, "Shielding effectiveness of an enclosure with finite wall thickness and perforated opposing walls at oblique incidence and arbitrary polarization by GMMoM," IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., Vol. 54, No. 4, 792-805, 2012.
12. Nie, B.-L., P.-A. Du, Y.-T. Yu, and Z. Shi, "Study of the shielding properties of enclosures with apertures at higher frequencies using the transmission-line modeling method," IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., Vol. 53, No. 1, 73-81, 2011.
13. Bethe, H. A., "Theory of diffraction by small apertures," Physical Review Second Series, Vol. 66, 163-182, 1944.
14. Rao, Y.-P., H. Song, and D.-F. Zhou, "Fast estimation of shielding efficiency of cavity with thin slots," High Power Laser and Particle Beams, Vol. 20, No. 8, 1327-1332, 2008.
15. Li, Y. Y. and C. Q. Jiao, "Analytical formulation for electromagnetic leakage from an apertured rectangular cavity," PIERS Proceedings, 257-261, Guangzhou, China, Aug. 25-28, 2014.
16. Liu, E.-B., P.-A. Du, and B.-L. Nie, "An extended analytical formulation for fast prediction of shielding effectiveness of an enclosure at different observation points with an off-axis aperture," IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., Vol. 56, No. 3, 589-598, 2014.
17. Luo, J.-W., P.-A. Du, D. Ren, and B.-L. Nie, "A BLT equation-based approach for calculating the shielding effectiveness of enclosures with apertures," Acta Phys. Sin., Vol. 64, No. 1, 1-8, 2015.
18. Boutar, A., A. Reineix, C. Guiffaut, and G. Andrieu, "An efficient analytical method for electromagnetic field to transmission line coupling into a rectangular enclosure excited by an internal source," IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., Vol. 57, No. 3, 565-573, 2015.
19. Frederick, M. T., et al., EMC Analysis Methods and Computational Models, 1st Ed., Wiley Interscience, New York, 1996.