1. Jiang, W., et al., "Commutation analysis of brushless DC motor and reducing commutation torque ripple in the two-phase stationary frame," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 32, No. 6, 4675-4682, 2017.
2. Kim, K.-T., S.-T. Lee, and J. Hur, "Diagnosis technique using a detection coil in BLDC motors with interturn faults," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 50, No. 2, 7021904, 2014.
3. Schweitzer, G. and E. H. Maslen, Magnetic Bearings Theory, Design and Application to Rotating Machinery, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2009.
4. Lee, T. and C. Liu, "Design and analysis of a new axial-field magnetic variable gear using pole-changing permanent magnets," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 153, 23-32, 2015.
5. Ren, X. J., Y. Le, and B. C. Han, "Asymmetric electromagnetic analysis and design of a permagnet biased axial magnetic bearings," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Symposium, 574-586, Shanghai, China, Aug. 2016.
6. Tang, J., et al., "Low eddy loss axial hybrid magnetic bearing with gimballing control ability for momentum flywheel," J. Magn. Magn. Mater, Vol. 329, 12, 2013.
7. Ren, X. J., et al., "Magnetic flux leakage modeling and optimization of a combined radial-axial hybrid magnetic bearing for DC motor," IET Electric Power Applications, 2016.
8. Fang, S. H., et al., "Analysis and design of a high-speed permanent magnet characteristic actuator using eddy current effect for high-voltage vacuum circuit breaker," IET Electric Power Applications, Vol. 10, No. 6, 268-275, 2016.
9. Han, B., et al., "Modeling and analysis of coupling performance between passive magnetic bearing and hybrid magnetic radial bearing for magnetically suspended flywheel," IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol. 49, No. 10, 5356-5370, Oct. 2013.
10. Zhang, C., K. J. Tseng, T. D. Nguyen, and G. Zhao, "Stiffness analysis and levitation force control of active magnetic bearing for a partially-self-bearing flywheel system," International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, Vol. 36, 229-242, 2011.
11. Le, Y., et al., "Dynamic circuit model of a radial magnetic bearing with permanent magnet bias and laminated cores," International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, Vol. 46, 43-60, 2014.
12. Han, B., Q. Xu, and Q. Yuan, "Multiobjective optimization of a combined radial-axial magnetic bearing for magnetically suspended compressor," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 64, No. 4, 2284-2293, 2016.
13. Fang, J., C. Wang, and T. Wen, "Design and optimization of a radial hybrid magnetic bearing with separate poles for magnetically suspended inertially stabilized platform," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 50, No. 50, 8101011, May 2014.
14. Si, M., X. Y. Yang, S. W. Zhao, and S. Gong, "Design and analysis of a novel spoke-type permanent magnet synchronous motor," IET Electric Power Applications, Vol. 10, No. 6, 571-580, 2016.
15. Barcaro, M., T. Pradella, and I. Furlan, "Low-torque ripple design of a ferrite-assisted synchronous reluctance motor," IET Electric Power Applications, Vol. 10, No. 5, 319-329, 2016.
16. Hou, Z., J. Huang, H. Liu, T. Wang, and L. Zhao, "Quantitative broken rotor bar fault detection for closed-loop controlled induction motors," IET Electric Power Applications, Vol. 10, No. 5, 403-410, 2016.
17. Prieto, D., et al., "Multi-physic analytical model for a saturated permanent magnet assisted synchronous reluctance motor," IET Electric Power Applications, Vol. 10, No. 5, 356-367, 2016.
18. Lim, M.-S., S.-H. Chai, and J.-P. Hong, "Design and iron loss analysis of sensorless-controlled interior permanent magnet synchronous motors with concentrated winding," IET Electric Power Applications, Vol. 8, No. 9, 349-356, 2014.
19. Azari, M. N. and M. Mirsalim, "Analytic modelling of a line-start permanent-magnet motor with slotted solid rotor," IET Electric Power Applications, Vol. 8, No. 7, 278-285, 2014.
20. Huber, T., W. Peters, and J. Böcker, "A low-order thermal model for monitoring critical temperatures in permanent magnet synchronous motors," 7th IET International Conference on Power Electronics, Machines and Drives (PEMD 2014), 1-6, 2014.
21. Stipetic, S., D. Zarko, and M. Popescu, "Ultra-fast axial and radial scaling of synchronous permanent magnet machines," IET Electric Power Applications, Vol. 10, No. 7, 658-666, 2016.
22. Zhao, B., Application of Ansoft 12 in Engineering Electromagnetic Field, Water Power Press, Beijing, China, 2010 (in Chinese).
23. Wang, T., X. Ouyang, L. Li, and X. Li, "Optimization of the five phase fault tolerant motor based on Ansoft simulation," IEEE/CSAA International Conference on Aircraft Utility Systems (AUS), 1035-1039, Beijing, China, Oct. 2016, DOI: 10.1109/AUS. 2016. 7748209.
24. Aboura, F. and O. Touhami, "Integration of the hysteresis in models of asymmetric three-phase transformer: Finite-element and dynamic electromagnetic models," IET Electric Power Applications, Vol. 10, No. 7, 614-622, 2016.
25. Huang, Z. Y. and B. C. Han, "Effective approach for calculating critical speeds of high-speed permanent magnet motor rotor-shaft assemblies," IET Electric Power Applications, Vol. 9, No. 9, 628-633, 2015.
26. Han, B., Q. Xu, and S. Zheng, "Integrated radial/thrust magnetic bearing without thrust disk for a high-speed driving system," IET Electric Power Applications, Vol. 10, No. 4, 276-283, 2016.
27. Huang, Z., et al., "Mechanical stress and thermal aspects of the rotor assembly for turbo-molecular pumps," Vacuum, Vol. 129, 55-62, 2016.
28. Zhang, Z., L. Yu, L. Sun, L. Qian, and X. Huang, "Iron loss analysis of doubly salient brushless DC generators," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 62, No. 4, 2156-2163, Apr. 2015.
29. Huang, Z., J. Fang, X. Liu, and B. Han, "Loss calculation and thermal analysis of rotors supported by active magnetic bearings for high-speed permanent-magnet electrical machines," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 63, No. 4, 2027-2035, Apr. 2016.