Voronezh State University
Elets State University
Department of Physics, Radio engineering and Electronics
Bunin Yelets State University
1. Chetan, R. D. and A. N. Jadhav, "Simulation study on DOA estimation using MUSIC algorithm," Intl. J. Tech. Eng. Sys., Vol. 2, No. 1, Mar. 2011.
2. Ikeda, K., J. Nagai, T. Fujita, H. Yamada, A. Hirata, and T. Ohira, "DOA estimation by using MUSIC algorithm with a 9-elements rectangular ESPAR antenna," Proc. of Intl. Symp. on Antennas and Propagat., 45-48, Aug. 2004.
3. Sun, C. and N. C. Karmakar, "Direction of arrival estimation based on a single port smart antenna using MUSIC algorithm with periodic signals," Intl. J. Signal Process., Vol. 1, No. 3, 153-162, 2010.
4. Schmidt, R. O., "Multiple emitter location and signal parameter estimation," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 34, 276-280, 1986.
5. Belhoud, F. A., R. M. Shubair, and M. E. Al-Mualla, "Modelling and performance analysis of DOA estimation in adaptive signal processing arrays," Proc. IEEE Intl. Conf. on Electron., Circuits and Sys., 340-343, Dec. 2003.
6. Cadzow, J. A., "A high resolution direction-of-arrival algorithm for narrow-band coherent and incoherent sources," IEEE Trans. Acoust., Speech, Signal Process., Vol. 36, No. 7, 965-979, Jul. 1998.
7. Abouda, A., H. M. El-Sallabi, and S. G. Haggman, "Impact of antenna array geometry on MIMO channel eigenvalues," Proc. IEEE Intl. Symp. on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Comm., Vol. 1, 568-572, Sep. 2005.
8. Nechaev, Y. and I. Peshkov, "Building circular, octagonal, hexagonal and rectangular antenna arrays for direction-of-arrival via superresolutional method MUSIC," Radioengineering, No. 6, 137-142, 2016.
9. Wu, B., "Realization and simulation of DOA estimation using MUSIC algorithm with uniform circular arrays," The 4th Asia-Pacific Conf. on Environmental Electromagnetics, 908-912, 2006.
10. Nechaev, Yu. B. and I. V. Peshkov, "Evaluating Cramer-Rao Bound for 2D direction-finding via planar antenna arrays," Visn. NTUU KPI, Ser. Radioteh. Radioaparatobuduv., Vol. 67, 12-17, 2016.
11. Jackson, B. R., S. Rajan, B. J. Liao, and S. Wang, "Direction of arrival estimation using directive antennas in uniform circular arrays," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 63, No. 2, 736-747, 2015.
12. Mohammadi, S., A. Ghani, and S. H. Sedighy, "Direction of arrival estimation in conformal microstrip patch array antenna," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 66, No. 1, 511-515, 2018.
13. Gazzah, H., J.-P. Delmas, and S. M. Jesus, "Direction-finding arrays of directional sensors for randomly located sources," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 52, 1995-2003, 2016.
14. Gazzah, H. and S. Marcos, "Directive antenna arrays for 3D source localization," 4th IEEE Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications, 2003. SPAWC 2003, 619-623, 2003.
15. Chan, A. Y. J. and J. Litva, "MUSIC and maximum likelihood techniques on two-dimensional DOA estimation with uniform circular array," IEE Proceedings — Radar, Sonar and Navigation, Vol. 142, No. 3, 105-114, 2018.
16. Nechaev, Yu. B., E. Algazinov, and I. Peshkov, "Estimation of the cramer-rao bound for radio direction-finding on the azimuth and elevation of the cylindical antenna arrays," 41st International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing (TSP), DOI: 10.1109/TSP.2018.8441419, 2018.
17. Moriya, H., et al., "Novel 3-D array configuration based on CRLB formulation for high-resolution DOA estimation," Proceedings of ISAP 2012, 1140-1143, Nagoya, Japan, 2012.