1. Li, Y., S. Kita, P. Muoz, O. Reshef, D. I. Vulis, M. Yin, M. Lonar, and E. Mazur, "On-chip zero-index metamaterials," Nature Photonics, Vol. 9, 738-742, 2015.
2. Kormiltsev, V. V. and A. N. Mesentsev, Electric prospecting of polarising media, Ural division of Ac. Sc. of the USSR, Sverdlovsk, 1989.
3. Nijimbere, V., Ionospheric gravity wave interactions and their representation in terms of stochastic partial differential equations, Ph.D. thesis, Carleton University, 2014.
4. Nijimbere, V. and L. Campbell, "Electromagnetic field solutions in an isotropic medium with weakly-random fluctuations in time and some applications in the electrodynamics of the ionosphere," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 83, 77-92, 2019.
5. Pedrosa, I. A., A. Y. Petrov, and A. Rosas, "On the electrodynamics in time-dependent media," Eur. Phys. J. D, Vol. 66, No. 11, 309-313, 2012.
6. Prain, A., S. Vezzoli, N. Westerberg, T. Roger, and D. Faccio, "Spontaneous photon production in time-dependent Epsilon-near-zero materials," Phys. Rev. Lett., Vol. 118, 133904, 2017.
7. Shelby, R. A., D. R. Smith, S. C. Nemat-Nasser, and S. Schultz, "Microwave transmission through a two-dimensional, isotropic, left-handed metamaterial," Appl. Phys. Lett., Vol. 78, No. 4, 489-491, 2001.
8. Veselago, V. G., "The electrodynamics of substances with simutaneously negative values of ε and μ," Soviet Physics USPEKHI, Vol. 10, No. 4, 509-514, Jan.–Feb. 1968.
9. Wu, B.-I., W. Wang, J. Pacheco, X. Chen, T. Grzegorczyk, and J. A. Kong, "A study of using metamaterials as antenna substrate to enhance gain," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 51, 295-328, 2005.
10. Yablonovitch, E., "Accelerating reference frame for electromagnetic waves in a rapidly growing plasma: Unruh-Davies-Fulling-DeWitt radiation and nonadiabatic casimir effect," Phys. Rev. Lett., Vol. 62, No. 15, 1742-1745, 1989.