To improve computational efficiency of traditional method for solving separable multi-objects scattering problems, each subdomain impedance matrix is sparsified by biorthogonal lifting wavelet transform (BLWT) without allocating auxiliary memory, and a sparse underdetermined equation is constructed by enjoying the prior knowledge from known excitation in wavelet domain, then orthogonal matching pursuit (OMP) is employed to fast and accurately solve the sparse underdetermined equation under compressive sensing (CS) framework. Numerical results of separable perfectly electric conduct (PEC) multi-objects are presented to show the efficiency of the proposed method.
1. Stupfel, B., "A fast-domain decomposition method for the solution of electromagnetic scattering by large objects," IEEE Transactions on Antennas & Propagation, Vol. 44, No. 10, 1375-1385, 1996. doi:10.1109/8.537332
2. Li, M. K. and C. C. Weng, "Multiscale simulation of complex structures using equivalence principle algorithm with high-order field point sampling scheme," IEEE Transactions on Antennas & Propagation, Vol. 56, No. 8, 2389-2397, 2008. doi:10.1109/TAP.2008.926785
3. Chew, W. C., et al., Fast and Efficient Algorithms in Computational Electromagnetics, Artech House, 2002.
4. Peng, Z., X. C. Wang, and J. F. Lee, "Integral equation based domain decomposition method for solving electromagnetic wave scattering from non-penetrable objects," IEEE Transactions on Antennas & Propagation, Vol. 59, No. 9, 3328-3338, 2011. doi:10.1109/TAP.2011.2161542
5. Hu, J., et al., "Domain decomposition method based on integral equation for solution of scattering from very thin conducting cavity," IEEE Transactions on Antennas & Propagation, Vol. 62, No. 10, 5344-5348, 2014. doi:10.1109/TAP.2014.2341701
6. Zhao, R., et al., "EFIE-PMCHWT based domain decomposition method for solving electromagnetic scattering from complex dielectric/metallic composite objects," IEEE Antennas & Wireless Propagation Letters, 1293-1296, 2016.
7. Chen, M., X. Wu, W. Sha, and Z. Huang, "Fast frequency sweep scattering analysis for multiple PEC objects," Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society Journal, Vol. 22, No. 2, 250-253, 2007.
8. Cui, Z., et al., "A domain decomposition of the finite element-boundary integral method for scattering by multiple objects," Electromagnetics, Vol. 31, No. 7, 469-482, 2011. doi:10.1080/02726343.2011.607087
9. Chen, M. S., F. L. Liu, H. M. Du, and X. L. Wu, "Compressive sensing for fast analysis of wide-angle monostatic scattering problems," IEEE Antennas & Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 10, No. 3, 1243-1246, 2011. doi:10.1109/LAWP.2011.2174190
10. Chai, S. R. and L. X. Guo, "Compressive sensing for monostatic scattering from 3-D NURBS geometries," IEEE Transactions on Antennas & Propagation, Vol. 64, No. 8, 3545-3553, 2016. doi:10.1109/TAP.2016.2580166
11. Cao, X. Y., et al., "Bilateral sparse transform for fast solving EM scattering problems by compressed sensing," IET Microwaves Antennas & Propagation, Vol. 11, No. 14, 2017. doi:10.1049/iet-map.2016.1128
12. Kong, M., M. S. Chen, L. Zhang, and X. L. Wu, "Efficient solution to electromagnetic scattering problems of bodies of revolution by compressive sensing," Chinese Physics Letters, Vol. 33, No. 1, 136-139, 2016. doi:10.1088/0256-307X/33/1/018402
13. Chai, S. R. and L. X. Guo, "Integration of CS into MoM for efficiently solving of bistatic scattering problems," IEEE Antennas & Wireless Propagation Letters, No. 15, 1771-1774, 2016. doi:10.1109/LAWP.2016.2535143
14. Kong, M., M. S. Chen, B. Wu, and X. L. Wu, "Fast and stabilized algorithm for analyzing electromagnetic scattering problems of bodies of revolution by compressive sensing," IEEE Antennas & Wireless Propagation Letters, 198-201, 2016.
15. Tropp, J. A. and A. Gilbert, "Signal recovery from partial information by orthogonal matching pursuit," IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, Vol. 53, No. 12, 4655-4667, 2007. doi:10.1109/TIT.2007.909108
16. Chen, M. S., W. Sha, and X. L. Wu, "Solution of arbitrarily dimensional matrix equation in computational electromagnetics by fast lifting wavelet-like transform," International Journal of Numerical Methods in Engineering, Vol. 80, No. 8, 1124-1142, 2009. doi:10.1002/nme.2673
17. Donoho, D. L., "Compressed sensing," IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, Vol. 52, No. 4, 1289-1306, 2006. doi:10.1109/TIT.2006.871582