1. Takach, A. A., F. M. Mbango, F. Ndagijimana, M. Al-Husseini, and J. Jomaah, "Two-line technique for dielectric material characterization with application in 3D-printing filament electrical parameters extraction," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 85, 195-207, 2019.
2. Naik, S., M. Pour, and C. Hill, "Characterization of dielectric properties of non-magnetic materials using superstrate-loaded antennas," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 104, 39-47, 2021.
3. Benali, L. A., J. Terhzaz, A. Tribak, and A. M. Sanchez, "2D-FDTD method to estimate the complex permittivity of a multilayer dielectric materials at Ku-band frequencies," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 91, 155-164, 2020.
4. Hao, H., D. Wang, and W. Zhu, "A permittivity measurement method based on back propagation neural network by microwave resonator," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 110, 27-38, 2021.
5. Karami, M., P. Rezaei, S. Kiani, and R. A. Sadeghzadeh, "Modified planar sensor for measuring dielectric constant of liquid materials," Electronics Letters, Vol. 53, No. 19, 1300-1302, Sept. 2017.
6. Ansari, M. A. H., A. K. Jha, Z. Akhter, and M. J. Akhtar, "Multi-band RF planar sensor using complementary split ring resonator for testing of dielectric materials," IEEE Sensors J., Vol. 18, 6596-6606, Aug. 16, 2018.
7. Muhammed Shafi, K. T., A. K. Jha, and M. J. Akhtar, "Improved planar resonant RF sensor for retrieval of permittivity and permeability of materials," IEEE Sensors J., Vol. 17, No. 17, 5479-5486, Sept. 2017.
8. Muhammed Shafi, K. T., M. A. H. Ansari, A. K. Jha, and M. J. Akhtar, "Design of SRR- based microwave sensor for characterization of magnetodielectric substrates," IEEE Microw. Wirel. Components Lett., Vol. 27, No. 5, 524-526, May 2017.
9. Saadat-Safa, M., V. Nayyeri, M. Khanjarian, M. Soleimani, and O. M. Ramahi, "A CSRR-based sensor for full characterization of magneto-dielectric materials," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., Vol. 67, No. 2, 806-814, Feb. 2019.
10. Gan, H.-Y., et al., "A CSRR-loaded planar sensor for simultaneously measuring permittivity and permeability," IEEE Microw. Wirel. Components Lett., Vol. 30, No. 2, 219-221, Feb. 2022.
11. Bonache, J., M. Gil, I. Gil, J. Garcia-Garcia, and F. Martin, "On the electrical characteristics of complementary metamaterial resonators," IEEE Microw. Wirel. Components Lett., Vol. 16, No. 10, 543-545, Sept. 2006.
12. Gama, A. M. and M. C. Rezende, "Complex permeability and permittivity variation of carbonyl iron rubber in the frequency range of 2 to 18 GHz," J. Aerosp. Technol. Manage., Vol. 2, No. 1, 59-62, Apr. 2010.
13. Castro, J., et al., "Synthesis and characterization of low-loss Fe3O4-PDMS magneto-dielectric polymer nanocomposit," 15th IEEE Annual Conference on Wireless and Microwave Technology (WAMICON), 1-5, Tampa, FL, USA, 2014.
14. Alahnomi, R. A., Z. Zakaria, E. Ruslan, S. R. Ab Rashid, and A. A. Mohd Bahar, "High-Q sensor based on symmetrical split ring resonator with spurlines for solids material detection," EEE Sensors J., Vol. 17, No. 9, 2766-2775, May 2017.