1. Knott, P., "Design and experimental results of a spherical antenna array for a conformal array demonstrator," INICA'07, 2nd International ITG Conference on Antennas, Mar. 28-30, 2007.
2. Sangster, A. J. and R. T. Jacobs, "Mutual coupling in conformal microstrip patch antenna arrays," IEE Proceedings - Microwaves Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 150, No. 4, Aug. 2003.
3. Wang, X., M. Zhang, and S.-J. Wang, "Practicability analysis and application of PBG structures on cylindrical conformal microstrip antenna and array," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 115, 495-507, 2011.
4. Macon, C. A., K. D. Trott, and L. C. Kempel, "A practical approach to modeling doubly curved conformal microstrip antennas," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 40, 295-314, 2003.
5. Bilotti, F., A. Alù, and L. Vegni, "Electromagnetic field solution conformal structures: Theoretical and numerical analysis," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 47, 1-25, 2004.
6. Morton, T. E. and K. M. Pasala, "Pattern synthesis of conformal arrays for airborne vehicles," IEEE Aerospace Conference Proceedings, Vol. 2, 1030-1039, 2004.
7. Liu, F., Z. Zhang, W. Chen, Z. Feng, and M. FIskander, "An endfire beam-switchable antenna array used in vehicular environment," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 9, 2010.
8. Yao, G., et al., "The research of plate end-fire antenna," Chinese Journal of Radio Science, Vol. 24, No. 2, 323-326, 2009 (in Chinese).
9. Walker, S. P., "Development in time-domain integral-equation modeling at imperial college," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Vol. 39, No. 1, 7-19, 1997.
10. Xu, Z., H. Li, Q.-Z. Liu, and J.-Y. Li, "Pattern synthesis of conformal antenna array by the hybrid genetic algorithm," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 79, 75-90, 2008.
11. Lu, Z.-B., A. Zhang, and X.-Y. Hou, "Pattern synthesis of cylindrical conformal array by the modified particle swarm optimization algorithm," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 79, 415-426, 2008.
12. Wang, Y., Y.-J. Xie, and H. Feng, "Analysis of cylindrically conformal microstrip structures using an iterative method," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 87, 215-231, 2008.
13. Grajek, P. R., B. Schoenlinner, and G. M. Rebeiz, "A 24-GHz high-gain Yagi-Uda antenna array," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 52, No. 5, May 2004.
14. DeJean, G. R. and M. M. Tentzeris, "A new high-gain microstrip Yagi array antenna with a high front-to-back (F/B) ratio for WLAN and millimeter-wave applications," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 55, No. 2, 298-304, Feb. 2007.
15. Sijher, T. S. and A. A. Kishk, "Antenna modeling by infinitesimal dipoles using genetic algorithms," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 52, 225-254, 2005.
16. Godi, G., R. Sauleau, L. Le Coq, and D. Thouroude, "Design and optimization of three-dimensional integrated lens antennas with genetic algorithm," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 55, 770-775, Mar. 2007.
17. Li, W.-T., X.-W. Shi, and Y.-Q. Hei, "An improved particle swarm optimization algorithm for pattern synthesis of phased arrays," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 82, 319-332, 2008.
18. Zhong, M., S. Yang, and Z. Nie, "Optimization of a luneberg lens antenna using the differential evolution algorithm," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, APS 2008, 1-4, Jul. 2008.
19. Guo, G. and K. Huang, "Competition algorithm of simulating natural tree growth and its application in curve fiting," Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, Vol. 4, 1-4, 2007.
20. Guo, G.-W. and K.-M. Huang, "A forest competition algorithm and its application in solving transcendental equations," Journal of Sichuan University (Engineering Science Edition), Vol. 40, No. 6, 127-132, 2008.
21. Lu, B., J. Zhang, and K. Huang, "Competitive algorithm of simulating natural tree growth and its application in antenna design," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 12, 41-48, 2009.
22. Chen, J., X. Chen, and K. Huang, "A wideband microstrip tree antenna designed by the tree growth competition algorithm," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 23, No. 7, 941-952, 2009.
23. Zhang, J. and K. Huang, "A novel tree-shaped antenna with wideband and end-fire properties designed by competitive algorithm of simulating natural tree growth," International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, Vol. 20, No. 3, May 2010.