1. Ban, Y.-L. , J.-H. Chen, S.-C. Sun, J. L.-W. Li, and J.-H. Guo, "Printed wideband antenna with chip-capacitor-loaded inductive strip for LTE/GSM/UMTS WWAN wireless USB dongle applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 128, 313-329, 2012.
2. Chen, Z., Y.-L. Ban, J.-H. Chen, J. L.-W. Li, and Y.-J. Wu, "Bandwidth enhancement of LTE/WWAN printed mobile phone antenna using slotted ground structure," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 129, 469-483, 2012.
3. Chen, Z., Y.-L. Ban, S.-C. Sun, and J. L.-W. Li, "Printed antenna for penta-band WWAN tablet computer application using embedded parallel resonant structure," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 136, 725-737, 2013.
4. Li, R. L., T. Wu, B. Pan, K. Lim, J. Laskar, and M. M. Tentzeris, "Equivalent-circuit analysis of a broadband printed dipole with adjusted integrated balun and an array for base station applications," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagat., Vol. 57, 2180-2184, 2009.
5. Tefiku, F. and C. A. Grimes, "Design of broad-band and dual-band antennas comprised of series-fed printed-strip dipole pairs," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagat., Vol. 48, 895-900, 2000.
6. Eldek, A. A., "Design of double dipole antenna with enhanced usable bandwidth for wideband phased array applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 59, 1-15, 2006.
7. Kaneda, N., W. R. Deal, Y. Qian, R. Waterhouse, and T. Itoh, "A broad-band quasi-Yagi antenna," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagat., Vol. 50, 1158-1160, 2002.
8. Zhou, Z., S. Yang, and Z. Nie, "A novel broadband printed dipole antenna with low cross-polarization," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagat., Vol. 55, 3091-3093, 2007.
9. Hu, Y.-S., M. Li, G.-P. Gao, J.-S. Zhang, and M.-K. Yang, "A double-printed trapezoidal patch dipole antenna for UWB applications with band-notched characteristic," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 103, 259-269, 2010.
10. Ta, S. X., H. Choo, and I. Park, "Wideband double-dipole Yagi-Uda antenna fed by a microstrip-slot coplanar stripline transition," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 44, 71-87, 2012.
11. Yeo, J. and J.-I. Lee, "Broadband series-fed two dipole array antenna with an integrated balun for mobile communication applications," Microwave Opt. Technol. Lett., Vol. 54, 2166-2168, 2012.
12. Balanis, C. A., Antenna Theory: Analysis and Design, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, 2005.
13. Lee, J.-I. and J. Yeo, "Design of a simple three-element quasi-Yagi antenna with a broad impedance bandwidth up to 2.4 : 1," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 27, No. 17, 725-737, 2013.