1. Tummala, R., "SOP: What is it and why? A new microsystem-integration technology paradigm-Moore's law for system integration of miniaturized convergent systems of the next decade," IEEE Transactions on Advanced Packaging, Vol. 27, 241-249, May 2004.
2. Sutono, A., D. Heo, Y.-J. Emery Chen, and J. Laskar, "High-Q LTCC-based passive library for wireless system-on-package (SOP) module development," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 49, 1715-1724, Oct. 2001.
3. Yun, W., V. Sundaram, and M. Swaminathan, "High-Q embedded passives on large panel multilayer liquid crystalline polymer-based substrate," IEEE Transactions on Advanced Packaging, Vol. 30, 580-591, Aug. 2007.
4. Arabi, E. and A. Shamim, "High Q, miniaturized LCP-based passive components and filter design for sop applications," European Microwave Conference, 667-671, Oct. 2011.
5. Arabi, E. and A. Shamim, "A miniature lcp-based quadrature hybrid coupler for GPS System on Package (SoP)," European Microwave Conference, 471-474, Oct. 2012.
6. Thompson, D., O. Tantot, H. Jallageas, G. Ponchak, M. Tentzeris, and J. Papapolymerou, "Characterization of liquid crystal polymer (LCP) material and transmission lines on LCP substrates from 30 to 110 GHz," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 52, 1343-1352, Apr. 2004.
7. Farrell, B. and M. St. Lawrence, "The processing of liquid crystalline polymer printed circuits," 2002 Proceedings of Electronic Components and Technology Conference, 52nd, 667-671, 2002.
8. Dodrill, D., "Developements in clear high barrier packaging," 2004 Flexible Packaging Conference, 1-31, Mar. 2004.
9. Dalmia, S., V. Sundaram, G. White, and M. Swaminathan, "Liquid Crystalline Polymer (LCP) based lumped-element bandpass filters for multiple wireless applications," 2004 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium Digest, Vol. 3, 1991-1994, Jun. 2004.
10. Zhang, X., D. Kuylenstierna, J. Liu, P. Cai, C. Andersson, J. Morris, and H. Zirath, "A compact V-band planar wideband band-pass filter based on Liquid Crystal Polymer substrates," Electronics System-Integration Technology Conference, 2008. ESTC 2008. 2nd, 163-168, Sept. 2008.
11. Bahl, I. J., Lumped Elements for RF and Microwave Circuits, Artech House, 2003.
12. Hwang, S., S. Min, M. Swaminathan, V. Sundaram, and R. Tummala, "Thin-film high-rejection filter integration in low-loss organic substrate," IEEE Transactions on Components, Packaging and Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 1, 1160-1170, Aug. 2011.
13. Kim, J.-S., J.-Y. Lee, G.-B. Lee, and H. Shin, "A bandpass filter with an ultra wide stopband based on Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP)," 2011 Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference Proceedings (APMC), 979-682, Dec. 2011.
14. Bairavasubramanian, R. and J. Papapolymerou, "Fully canonical pseudo-elliptic bandpass filters on multilayer liquid crystal polymer technology," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 17, 190-192, Mar. 2007.
15. Mukherjee, S., B. Mutnury, S. Dalmia, and M. Swaminathan, "Layout-level synthesis of RF inductors and filters in LCP substrates for Wi-Fi applications," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 53, 2196-2210, Jun. 2005.