1. Gangwar, A. and S. C. Gupta, "Metamaterials --- A new era of artificial materials with extraordinary properties," International Journal of Engineering Research and Management Technology, Vol. 1, No. 2, 76-84, 2014.
2. Chen, H. S., L. Huang, X. X. Cheng, and H.Wang, "Magnetic properties of metamaterial composed of closed rings," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 115, 317-326, 2011.
3. Han, N. R., Z. C. Chen, C. S. Lim, B. Ng, and M. H. Hong, "Broadband multi-layer terahertz metamaterials fabrication and characterization on flexible substrates," Optics Express, Vol. 19, No. 8, 6990-6998, 2011.
4. Kim, D.-S., D.-H. Kim, S. Hwang, and J.-H. Jang, "Broadband terahertz absorber realized by self assembled multi-layer glass spheres," Optics Express, Vol. 20, No. 12, 13566-13572, 2012.
5. Majid, H. A., M. K. A. Rahim, and T. Masri, "Left-handed metamaterial design for microstrip antenna application," 2008 IEEE International RF and Microwave Conference Proceeding, 218-221, 2008.
6. Garg, B. and D. Saleem, "Experimental verification of double negative property of LHM with signiˉcant improvement in microstrip transceiver parameters in S band," International Journal of Engineering Practical Research (IJEPR), Vol. 2, No. 2, 64-70, 2013.
7. Zarifi, D., S. E. Hosseininejad, and A. Abdolali, "Design of dual-band double negative metamaterials," Iranian Journal of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Vol. 10, No. 2, 75-80, 2014.
8. Shi, Y. and C.-H. Liang, "The analysis of double-negative materials using multi-domain pseudospectral time-domain algorithm," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 51, 153-165, 2005.
9. Schurig, D., J. J. Mock, B. J. Justice, S. A. Cummer, J. B. Pendry, A. F. Starr, and D. R. Smith, "Metamaterial electromagnetic cloak at microwave frequencies," Science, Vol. 314, 977-980, 2006.
10. Huang, Y., G. wen, and W. Zhu, "Experimental demonstration of a magnetically tunable ferrite based metamaterial absorber," Optics Express, Vol. 22, No. 13, 16408-16417, 2014.
11. Liu, X. L., L. P. Wang, and Z. M. Zhang, "Wideband tunable omnidirectional infrared based on doped-silicon nanowire arrays," Journal of Heat Transfer, Vol. 135, No. 6, 061602, 2013.
12. Chang, Y. C., C. M. Wang, M. N. Abbas, M. H. Shih, and D. P. Tsai, "T-shaped plasmonic array as a narrow band thermal emitter or biosensor," Optics Express, Vol. 17, No. 16, 13526-13531, 2009.
13. Zhao, J., Y. Feng, B. Zhu, and T. Jiang, "Sub-wavelength image manipulating through compensated anisotropic metamaterial prisms," Optics Express, Vol. 16, No. 22, 18057-18066, 2008.
14. Che Seman, F. and R. Cahill, "Frequency selective surfaces based planar microwave absorbers," PIERS Proceedings, 906-909, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Mar. 27-30, 2012.
15. Huang, L. and H. Chen, "Multi-band and polarization insensitive metamaterial absorber," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 113, 103-110, 2011.
16. Li, M.-H., H.-L. Yang, and X.-W. Hou, "Perfect metamaterial absorber with dual bands," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 108, 37-49, 2010.
17. Wang, J. F., S. B. Qu, Z. T. Fu, H. Ma, Y. M. Yang, and X. Wu, "Three-dimensional metamaterial microwave absorbers composed of coplanar magnetic and electric resonators," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 7, 15-24, 2009.
18. Park, J. W., P. V. Tuong, J. Y. Rhee, K. W. Kim, W. H. Jang, E. G. Choi, L. Y. Chen, and Y. P. Lee, "Multi-band metamaterial absorber based on the arrangement of donut-type resonators," Optics Express, Vol. 21, No. 8, 9691-9702, 2013.
19. Cheng, Y., Y. Nie, and R. Gong, "Design of a wide-band metamaterial absorber based on fractal frequency selective surface and resistive films," Phys. Scr., Vol. 88, 045703, 2013.
20. Landy, N. I., S. Sajuyigbe, J. J. Mock, D. R. Smith, and W. J. Padilla, "Perfect metamaterial absorber," Physical Review Letters, Vol. 100, 207402, 2008.
21. Dincer, F., O. Akgol, M. Karaaslan, E. Unal, and C. Sabah, "Polarization independent perfect metamaterial absorbers for solar cell application in the microwaves, infrared, and visible regime," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 23, No. 7, 953-962, 2009.
22. Tao, H., N. I. Landy, C. M. Bingham, X. Zhang, R. D. Averitt, and W. J. Padilla, "A metamaterial absorber for the terahertz regime: Design, fabrication and characterization," Optics Express, Vol. 16, 7181-7188, 2008.
23. Wang, J. Q., C. Z. Fan, P. Ding, J. N. He, Y. G. Cheng, W. Q. Hu, G. W. Cai, E. J. Liang, and Q. Z. Xue, "Tunable broad-band perfect absorber by exciting of multiple plasmon resonances at optical frequency," Optics Express, Vol. 20, 14871-14878, 2012.
24. Tao, H., C. M. Bingham, A. C. Strikwerda, D. Pilon, D. Shrekehamer, N. I. Landy, K. Fan, X. Zhang, W. J. Padilla, and R. D. Averitt, "Highly flexible wide angle incidence terahertz metamaterial absorber: Design, fabrication and characterization," Phys. Rev. B, Vol. 78, No. 7, 241103, 2008.
25. Dincer, F., M. Karaaslan, E. Unal, K. Delihacioglu, and C. Sabah, "Design of polarization and incident angle insensitive dual-band metamaterial absorber based on isotropic resonators," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 144, 123-132, 2014.
26. Sabah, C., F. Dincer, M. Karaaslan, E. Unal, and O. Akgol, "Polarization-insensitive FSS based perfect metamaterial absorbers in GHz and THz frequencies," Radio Science, Vol. 49, 306-314, 2014.
27. Huang, L. and H. Chen, "Multi-band and polarization insensitive metamaterial absorber," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 113, 103-110, 2011.
28. Sun, J., L. Liu, G. Dong, and J. Zhou, "An extremely broad band metamaterial absorber based on destructive interference," Optics Express, Vol. 19, No. 22, 21155-21162, 2011.
29. Tao, H., N. I. Landy, C. M. Bingham, X. Zhang, R. D. Averitt, and W. J. Padilla, "A metamaterial absorber for the terahertz regime: Design, fabrication and characterization," Optics Express,, Vol. 16, No. 10, 7181-7188, 2008.