1. Larsson, E. G., et al., "Massive MIMO for next generation wireless systems," IEEE Communications Magazine, Feb. 2014.
2. Marzetta, T. L., "Noncooperative cellular wireless with unlimited numbers of base station antennas," IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, Vol. 9, No. 11, 3590-3600, Nov. 2010.
3. Rusek, F., D. Persson, B. K. Lau, E. G. Larsson, T. L. Marzetta, O. Edfors, and F. Tufvesson, "Scaling up MIMO: Opportunities and challenges with very large arrays," IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, Jan. 2013.
4. Ngo, H. Q., E. G. Larsson, and T. L. Marzetta, "Energy and spectral efficiency of very large multiuser MIMO systems," IEEE Transactions on Communications, Vol. 61, No. 4, 1436-1449, 2013.
5. Antonino-Daviu, E., et al., "Design of a multimode MIMO antenna using the theory of characteristic modes," Radioengineering, Vol. 18, No. 4, Dec. 2009.
6. Sarrazin, J., Y. Mah, S. Avrillon, and S. Toutain, "A new multimode antenna for MIMO systemsusing a mode frequency convergence concept," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 59, No. 12, Dec. 2011.
7. Rajo-Iglesias, E., O. Quevedo-Teruel, and M. Sanchez-Fernandez, "Compact multimode patch antennas for MIMO applications," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Vol. 50, No. 2, Apr. 2008.
8. Waldschmidt, C. and W. Wiesbeck, "Compact wide-band multimode antennas for MIMO and diversity," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 52, No. 8, Aug. 2004.
9. Gao, X., et al., "Massive MIMO performance evaluation based on measured propagation data," IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, Mar. 2015.
10. Vishwanath, S., N. Jindal, and A. Goldsmith, "Duality, achievable rates, and sum rate capacity of Gaussian MIMO broadcast channels," IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, Vol. 49, No. 10, 2658-2668, Oct. 2003.
11. Jindal, N., et al., "Sum power iterative water-filling for multi-antenna gaussian broadcast channels," IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, Vol. 51, No. 4, Apr. 2005.