1. Allen, B., M. Dohler, E. Okon, W. Malik, A. Brown, and D. Edwards, Ultra-wideband Antennas and Propagation for Communications, Radar and Imaging, John Wiley & Sons, 2006.
2. Klemm, M., I. J. Craddock, J. A. Leendertz, A. Preece, and R. Benjamin, "Radar-based breast cancer detection using a hemispherical antenna array — Experimental results," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 57, No. 6, 1692-1704, Jun. 2009.
3. Latif, S. I., D. Flores-Tapia, S. Pistorius, and L. Shafai, "Design and performance analysis of the miniaturised water-filled double-ridged horn antenna for active microwave imaging applications," IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, Vol. 9, No. 11, 1173-1178, 2015.
4. Latif, S., D. Flores-Tapia, L. Shafai, and S. Pistorius, "An investigation on the transmission response of a miniaturized double-ridged horn antenna for radar-based imaging," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium (APSURSI), 1-2, Chicago, IL, 2012.
5. Bourqui, J., M. Okoniewski, and E. C. Fear, "Balanced antipodal vivaldi antenna with dielectric director for near-field microwave imaging," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 58, No. 7, 2318-2326, Jul. 2010.
6. Abbak, M., M. Cayoren, and I. Akduman, "Microwave breast phantom measurements with a cavitybacked Vivaldi antenna," IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, Vol. 8, No. 13, 1127-1133, Oct. 21, 2014.
7. Nepote, M. S., D. R. Herrera, D. F. Tapia, S. Latif, and S. Pistorius, "A comparison study between horn and Vivaldi antennas for 1.5–6 GHz breast microwave radar imaging," IEEE 8th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP), 59-62, The Hague, 2014.
8. Shen, Z. and C. Feng, "A new dual-polarized broadband horn antenna," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 4, 270-273, 2005.
9. Dehdasht-Heydari, R., H. R. Hassani, and A. R. R. Mallahzadeh, "A new 2–18 GHz quad-ridged horn antenna," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 81, 183-195, 2008.
10. Dehdasht-Heydari, R., H. R. Hassani, and A. R. R. Mallahzadeh, "Quad ridged horn antenna for UWB applications," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 79, 23-38, 2008.
11. Li, X., S. C. Hagness, M. K. Choi, and D. W. van der Weide, "Numerical and experimental investigation of an ultrawideband ridged pyramidal horn antennawith curved launching plane for pulse radiation," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 2, 259-262, 2003.
12. Amineh, R. K., A. Trehan, and N. K. Nikolova, "Ultra-wide band TEM horn antenna for microwave imaging of the breast," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium (APSURSI), 1-4, 2009.
13. Qiu, J., Y. Suo, and W. Li, "Research and design on ultra-wideband dielectric hemispheric lens loaded quad-ridged horn antenna," IEEE 6th International Conference on Antenna Theory and Techniques, 253-255, Sevastopol, Ukraine, 2007.
14. Hagness, S. C., A. Taflove, and J. E. Bridges, "Three-dimensional FDTD analysis of a pulsed microwave confocal system for breast cancer detection: Design of an antenna-array element," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 47, No. 5, 783-791, May 1999.
15. Woten, D. A. and M. El-Shenawee, "Broadband dual linear polarized antenna for statistical detection of breast cancer," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 56, No. 11, 3576-3580, Nov. 2008.
16. Qiu, J., Y. Suo, and W. Li, "Design and simulation of ultra-wideband quad-ridged horn antenna," IEEE International Conference on Microwave and Millimeter Wave Technology, 1-3, 2007.
17. Amjadi, H., F. T. Hamedani, and M. I. Zaman, "A comparison of double-ridged and quad-ridged hom antenna for microwave tumor detection," IEEE 15th International Symposium on Antenna Technology and Applied Electromagnetics (ANTEM), 1-4, 2012.
18. Baker-Jarvis, J., M. D. Janezic, and C. A. Jones, "Shielded open-circuited sample holder for dielectric measurements of solids and liquids," IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol. 47, No. 2, 338-344, Apr. 1998.