1. Fukuda, H., T. Nishimura, Y. Ogawa, and T. Ohgane, "Performance evaluation of full-dimension MIMO in indoor line-of-sight environments," IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), 159-164, Gran Canaria, Spain, 2015.
2. Ling, H., R. Chou, and S. Lee, "Shooting and bouncing rays: calculating the RCS of an arbitrarily shaped cavity," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 37, No. 2, 194-205, 1989.
3. Kouyoumjian, R. and P. Pathak, "A uniform geometrical theory of diffraction for an edge in a perfectly conducting surface," Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol. 62, No. 11, 1448-1461, 1974.
4. Holm, P. D., "UTD diffraction coefficients for higher order wedge diffracted fields," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 44, No. 6, 879-888, 1996.
5. Walfisch, J. and H. L. Bertoni, "A theoretical model of UHF propagation in urban environments," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 36, No. 12, 1788-1796, 1988.
6. Kanatas, A. G., I. D. Kountouris, G. B. Kostaras, and P. Constantinou, "A UTD propagation model in urban microcellular environments," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 46, No. 1, 185-193, 1997.
7. Taygur, M. M., I. O. Sukharevsky, and T. F. Eibert, "Computation of antenna transfer functions with a bidirectional ray-tracing algorithm utilizing antenna reciprocity," URSI Atlantic Radio Science Conference (AT-RASC), Gran Canaria, Spain, 2018.
8. Taygur, M. M., I. O. Sukharevsky, and T. F. Eibert, "A bidirectional ray-tracing method for antenna coupling evaluation based on the reciprocity theorem," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 66, No. 12, 6654-6664, 2018.
9. Collin, R. and F. Zucker, Antenna Theory, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, 1969.
10. Sukharevsky, O., Electromagnetic Wave Scattering by Aerial and Ground Radar Objects, CRC Press Inc., Boca Raton, FL, 2014.
11. Gamkrelidze, R. V., Analysis I: Integral Representations and Asymptotic Methods, Springer, Berlin, 2011.
12. Xu, F. and Y.-Q. Jin, "Bidirectional analytic ray tracing for fast computation of composite scattering from electric large target over a randomly rough surface," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 57, No. 5, 1495-1505, 2009.
13. Mocker, M. S., M. Schiller, R. Brem, Z. Sun, H. Tazi, T. F. Eibert, and A. Knoll, "Combination of a full-wave method and ray tracing for radiation pattern simulations of antennas on vehicle roofs," European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP), Lisbon, Portugal, 2015.
14. Schiller, M., A. Knoll, M. S. Mocker, and T. F. Eibert, "GPU accelerated ray launching for highfidelity virtual test drives of VANET applications," Conference on High Performance Computing & Simulation (HPCS), Amsterdam, Netherlands, 2015.
15. Brem, R. and T. F. Eibert, "A shooting and bouncing ray (SBR) modeling framework involving dielectrics and perfect conductors," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 63, No. 8, 3599-3609, 2015.
16. Brem, R. and T. F. Eibert, "Multi-radiation center transmitter models for ray tracing," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 60, No. 7, 3382-3388, 2012.
17. Yun, Z. and M. Iskander, "Ray tracing for radio propagation modeling: principles and applications," IEEE Access, Vol. 3, 1089-1100, 2015.
18. Shi, D., N. Lv, N. Wang, and Y. Gao, "An improved shooting and bouncing ray method for outdoor wave propagation prediction," ACES Journal, Vol. 32, No. 7, 581-585, 2017.
19. Wong, R., Asymptotic Approximations of Integrals, SIAM, Philadelphia, PA, 2001.
20. Vogler, L. E., "An attenuation function for multiple knife edge diffraction," Radio Science, Vol. 17, No. 6, 1541-1546, 1982.
21. International Telecommunications Union, "Recommendation ITU-R P1411-9: Propagation data and prediction methods for the planning of short rnage outdoor radio communication systems and radio local area networks in the frequency range 300MHz to 100 GHz,", Report, 2017.