1. Afifi, S. and R. Dusseaux, "The co- and cross-polarized scattered intensity ratios for 3D layered structures with randomly rough interfaces," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 33, No. 7, 811-827, 2019.
2. Afifi, S. and M. Diaf, "Scattering by random rough surfaces: Study of direct and inverse problem," Opt. Commun., Vol. 265, 11-17, 2006.
3. Tabatabaeenejad, A. and M. Moghaddam, "Bistatic scattering from three-dimensional layered rough surfaces," IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., Vol. 44, No. 8, 2102-2114, 2006.
4. Imperatore, P., A. Iodice, and D. Riccio, "Electromagnetic wave scattering from layered structures with an arbitrary number of rough interfaces," IEEE Trans. Geosc. Remote Sens., Vol. 47, No. 4, 1056-1072, 2009.
5. Afifi, S. and R. Dusseaux, "Scattering by anisotropic rough layered 2D interfaces," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 60, No. 11, 5315-5328, 2012.
6. Afifi, S., R. Dusseaux, and A. Berrouk, "Electromagnetic wave scattering from 3D layered structures with randomly rough interfaces: Analysis with the small perturbation method and the small slope approximation," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 62, No. 10, 5200-5208, 2014.
7. Dusseaux, R., S. Afifi, and M. Dechambre, "Scattering properties of a stratified air/snow/sea ice medium. Small slope approximation," Comptes Rendus Physique, Vol. 17, No. 9, 995-1002, Elsevier Masson, 2016.
8. Afifi, S. and R. Dusseaux, "On the co-polarized scattered intensity ratio of rough layered surfaces: The probability law derived from the small perturbation method," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 60, No. 4, 2133-2138, 2012.
9. Afifi, S. and R. Dusseaux, "On the co-polarized phase difference of rough layered surfaces: Formulas derived from the small perturbation method," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 59, No. 7, 2607-2618, 2011.
10. Lee, J. S., K. W. Hoppel, S. A. Mango, and A. R. Miller, "Intensity and phase statistics of multilook polarimetric and interferometric SAR imagery," IEEE Trans. Geosc. Remote Sens., Vol. 32, No. 5, 1017-1028, 1994.
11. Lee, J.-S. and E. Pottier, Polarimetric Radar Imaging: From Basics to Applications, CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL, USA, 2009.
12. Mishra, P. and D. Singh, "Role of polarimetric indices based on statistical measures to identify various land cover classes in ALOS PALSAR data," Proc. APSAR, 1-4, Seoul, Korea, 2011.
13. Mishra, P. and D. Singh, "A statistical-measure-based adaptive land cover classification algorithm by efficient utilization of polarimetric SAR observables," IEEE Trans. Geosc. Remote Sens., Vol. 52, No. 5, 2889-2900, 2014.
14. Pope, K. O., J. M. Rey-Benayas, and J. F. Paris, "Radar remote sensing of forest and wetland ecosystems in the central American tropics," Remote Sens. Environ., Vol. 48, 205-219, 1994.
15. Da Silva Ramos Vieira Martins, F., J. R. dos Santos, L. S. Galvao, and H. A. M. Xaud, "Sensitivity of ALOS/PALSAR imagery to forest degradation by fire in northern Amazon," Int. J. Appl. Earth Obs. Geoinf., Vol. 49, 163-174, 2016.