1. Hagag, M. F., M. Abdelfattah, and D. Peroulis, "Balanced octave-tunable absorptive bandstop filter," 2018 IEEE 19th Wireless and Microwave Technology Conference (WAMICON), 1-4, Sand Key, FL, 2018.
2. Chen, P., P., L. Li, K. Yang, K. Hua, and X. Luo, "A microstrip dualband bandstop filter with dualband bandstop resonators," 2017 IEEE 17th International Conference on Communication Technology (ICCT), 1685-1688, Chengdu, 2017.
3. Aldeeb, H. and T. S. Kalkur, "A novel tunable dual-band bandstop filter (DBBSF) using BST capacitors and tuning diode," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 67, 59-69, 2016.
4. Subramanyam, G., M. Cole, N. Sun, N. Sbrockey, G. S. Tompa, and T. S. Kalkur, "Complex oxide based electronics," Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 114, 191301-1 to 35, 2013.
5. Muhhamad, A., T. S. Kalkur, and N. Cramer, "1 GHz active phase shifter based on tunable high-dielectric constant BST thin films," IEEE Microwave and Guided Letters, Vol. 16, 261-263, 2006.
6. Cai, J., Y. J. Yang, W. Qin, and J. X. Chen, "Wideband tunable differential bandstop filter based on double-sided parallel-strip line," IEEE Transactions on Components, Packaging and Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 8, No. 10, 1815-1822, 2018.
7. Sorocki, J., I. Piekarz, S. Gruszczynski, and K. Wincza, "Low-loss directional filters based on differential band-reject filters with improved isolation using phase inverter," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 28, No. 4, 314-316, April 2018.
8. Kong, M., Y. Wu, Z. Zhuang, Y. Liu, and , "Narrowband balanced absorptive bandstop filter integrated with wideband bandpass response," Electronics Letters, Vol. 54, No. 4, 225-227, February 22, 2018.
9. Psychogiou, D., R. Gómez-García, and D. Peroulis, "Fully adaptive multiband bandstop filtering sections and their application to multifunctional components," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 64, No. 12, 4405-4418, December 2016.
10. Gómez-García, R. and A. C. Guyette, "Reconfigurable multi-band microwave filters," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 63, No. 4, 1294-1307, April 2015.
11. Hong, J.-S., Microstrip Filters for RF/Microwave Applications, Wiley, Hoboken, NJ, 2011.
12. Sagawa, M., M. Makimoto, and S. Yamashita, "Geometrical structures and fundamental characteristics of microwave stepped-impedance resonators," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 45, No. 7, 1078-1085, July 1997.
13. Chen, F., R. Li, J. Qiu, and Q. Chu, "Sharp-rejection wideband bandstop filter using stepped impedance resonators," IEEE Transactions on Components, Packaging and Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 7, No. 3, 444-449, March 2017.
14. Hunter, I. C., Theory and Design of Microwave Filters, IEE Press, London, U.K., 2001.
15. Pozar, D. M., Microwave Engineering, Wiley, Hoboken, NJ, 2012.
16. Ou, Y. and G. M. Rebeiz, "Lumped-element fully tunable bandstop filters for cognitive radio applications," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 59, No. 10, 246-2468, Oct. 2011.
17. Boutejdar, A., S. Elhani, and S. D. Bennani, "Design of a novel slotted bandpass-bandstop filters using U-resonator and suspended multilayer-technique for L/X-band and WLAN/WiMAX applications," 2017 International Conference on Electrical and Information Technologies (ICEIT), 1-7, Rabat, 2017.
18. Elsbury, M. M., P. D. Dresselhaus, S. P. Benz, and Z. Popovic, "Integrated broadband lumped-element symmetrical-hybrid N-way power dividers," 2009 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium Digest, 997-1000, Boston, MA, 2009.
19. Boutejdar, A. and A. Omar, "A miniature 5.2-GHz bandstop microstrip filter using multilayer-technique and coupled octagonal defected ground structure," Microwave Opt. Technol. Lett., Vol. 51, 2810-2813, 2009.
20. Boutejdar, A. and S. Bennani, "Design and fabrication of tri-stopband bandstop filters using cascaded and multi-armed methods," Advanced Electromagnetics, Vol. 6, No. 3, 18-24, 2017.
21. Boutejdar, A. and A. Omar, "Miniaturized lowpass and bandstop filters using controlled coupling of open-loop-ring defected ground structure ," Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., Vol. 52, No. 11, 2575-2578, 2010.