The electrical network model and differo-integral method (D-IM) were applied to electrical parameters estimation of nonhomogeneous composite materials. The laminar composite is arranged of conductive unit cells with adjustable geometry. Modification of unit cell's internal geometry results in change of composite's effective properties. Stationary electric and magnetic fields of exemplary structures were numerically analyzed. Theoretical computations along with network model were verified by experimental measurements of 10 fabricated samples. Obtained results indicate that D-IM is a valuable tool for qualitative and quantitative estimation of electrical parameters.
4. Ziaja, J., M. Jaroszewki, and M. Lewandowski, "EMI shielding using composite materials with two sources magnetron sputtering," IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. and Eng., Vol. 13, No. 1, 012010, 2016. doi:10.1088/1757-899X/113/1/012010
5. Taghizadeh, M., M. Maddahali, and R. Abed, "Novel band-pass frequency selective surface with stable response," 8th Int. Symp. on Telecommun. (IST'2016), 428-431, Tehran, Iran, September 2016. doi:10.1109/ISTEL.2016.7881856
6. Xu, G., J. Zhang, X. Zang, O. Sugihara, H. Zhao, and B. Cai, "0.1-20 THz ultra-broadband perfect absorber via a flat multi-layer structure," Opt. Express, Vol. 24, No. 20, 2016.
8. Zareba, M., "Application of Duhamel’s theorem in the analysis of the thermal field of a rectangular busbar," J. of Electr. Eng. and Technol., Vol. 14, No. 1, 2019. doi:10.1007/s42835-018-00045-1
9. Zhong, S.-L. and Z.-M. Dang, "Prediction on effective permittivity of 0-3 connectivity particle/polymer composites at low concentration with finite element method," IEEE Tran. on Dielectr. and Electr. Insul., Vol. 25, No. 6, 2018.
10. Lin, Z., X. Zhao, Y. Zhang, and H. Liu, "Higher order method of moments analysis of metallic waveguides loaded with composite metallic and dielectric structures," IEEE Tran. on Antennas and Propag., Vol. 66, No. 9, 2018.
11. Choroszucho, A., "Analysis of the influence of the complex structure of clay hollow bricks on the values of electric field intensity by using the FDTD method," Arch. of Electr. Eng., Vol. 65, No. 4, 2016.
12. Steckiewicz, A. and B. Butrylo, "An application of PSO algorithm for multi-criteria geometry optimization of printed low-pass filters based on conductive periodic structures," Proc. of SPIE Conf. on Photonics Appl. in Astron., Commun., Ind., and High Energy Phys. Exp., Wilga, Poland, May-June 2017.