1. Anon, "FCC first report and order on ultra-wideband technology,", FCC 802 Standards Notes, Feb. 2002.
2. Raad, H. K., "An UWB antenna array for flexible IoT wireless systems," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 162, 109-121, 2018.
3. Reyes-Vera, E., M. Arias-Correa, A. Giraldo-Muno, D. Catano-Ochoa, and J. Santa-Marin, "Development of an improved response ultra-wideband antenna based on conductive adhesive of carbon composite," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 79, 199-208, 2017.
4. Mehdipour, A., I. D. Rosca, A.-R. Seba, C. W. Trueman, and S. V. Hoa, "Carbon nanotube composites for wideband millimeter-wave antenna applications," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 59, No. 10, 3572-3578, 2011.
5. Khaleel, H. R., H. M. Al-Rizzo, D. Rucker, and S. Mohan, "A compact polyimide-based UWB antenna for flexible electronics," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation, Vol. 11, 564-567, 2012.
6. Ma, K., Z. Zhao, J. Wu, S. M. Ellis, and Z.-P. Nie, "A printed Vivaldi antenna with improved radiation patterns by using two pairs of eye-shaped slots for UWB applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 148, 63-71, 2014.
7. Zivkovic, I. and K. Scheffer, "A new innovative antenna concept for both narrow band and UWB applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 139, 121-131, 2013.
8. Hosseini, H., H. R. Hassani, and M. H. Amini, "Miniaturised multiple notched omnidirectional UWB monopole antenna," Electronics Letters, Vol. 54, 472-474, 2018.
9. Doddipall, S. and A. Kothari, "Compact UWB antenna with integrated triple notch bands for WBAN applications," IEEE Access, Vol. 7, 183-190, 2019.
10. Vendik, I. B., A. Rusakov, K. Kanjanasit, J. Hong, and D. Filonov, "Ultra-wideband (UWB) planar antenna with single, dual and triple-band notched characteristic based on electric ring resonator," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 16, 1597-1600, 2017.
11. Shaik, L. A., C. Saha, J. Y. Siddiqui, and Y. M. M. Antar, "Ultra-wideband monopole antenna for multiband and wideband frequency notch and narrowband applications," IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, Vol. 10, No. 11, 1204-1211, 2016.
12. Rahman, M. U., D.-S. Ko, and J.-D. Park, "A compact multiple notched ultra-wide band antenna with an analysis of the CSRR-TO-CSRR coupling for portable UWB applications," Sensors, Vol. 17, No. 10, 2174, 2017.
13. Islam, M. T., R. Azim, and A. T. Mobashsher, "Triple band-notched planar UWB antenna using parasitic strip," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 129, 161-179, 2012.
14. Ghahremani, M., C. Ghobadi, J. Nourinia, M. S. Ellis, F. Alizadeh, and B. Mohammadi, "Miniaturised UWB antenna with dual-band rejection of WLAN/WiMAX using slitted EBG structure," IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, Vol. 13, No. 3, 360-366, 2019.
15. Bhavarthe, P., S. Rathod, and K. T. V. Reddy, "A compact dual band electromagnetic band gap structure," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 67, No. 1, 596-600, 2019.
16. Jaglan, N., S. D. Gupta, B. K. Kanaujia, and S. Srivastava, "Band notched UWB circular monopole antenna with inductance enhanced modified mushroom EBG structures," Wireless Personal Communications, Vol. 24, No. 2, 383-393, 2018.
17. Peng, L. and C.-L. Ruan, "UWB band-notched monopole antenna design using electromagnetic-bandgap structures," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 59, No. 4, 1074-1081, 2011.
18. Hua, C., Y. Lu, and T. Liu, "UWB heart-shaped planar monopole antenna with a reconfigurable notched band," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 65, 123-130, 2017.
19. Wu, W., Y.-B. Li, R.-Y. Wu, C.-B. Shi, and T.-J. Cui, "Band-notched UWB antenna with switchable and tunable performance," International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 2016, 1-6, 2016.
20. Tang, M.-C., H. Wang, T. Deng, and R. W. Ziolkowski, "Compact planar ultra-wideband antennas with continuously tunable, independent band-notched filters," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 64, No. 8, 3292-3301, 2016.
21. Elfergani, I., J. Rodriguez, I. Otung, W. Mshwat, and R. Abd-Alhameed, "Slotted printed monopole UWB antennas with tunable rejection bands for WLAN/WiMAX and X-band coexistence," Electromagnetics, Vol. 27, No. 3, 694-702, 2018.
22. Nejatijahromi, M., M. Rahman, and M. Naghshvarianjahromi, "Continuously tunable WiMAX band-notched UWB antenna with fixed WLAN notched band," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 75, 97-103, 2018.
23. Mohamed, H. A. E., A. S. Elkorany, S. A. Saad, and D. A. Saleeb, "New simple flower shaped reconfigurable band-notched UWB antenna using single varactor diode," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 76, 197-206, 2017.
24. Alhegazi, A., Z. Zakaria, N. A. Shairi, I. M. Ibrahim, and S. Ahmed, "A novel reconfigurable UWB filtering-antenna with dual sharp band notches using double split ring resonators," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 79, 185-198, 2017.
25. Nejatijahromi, M., M. Naghshvarianjahromi, and M. Rahman, "Switchable planar monopole antenna between ultra-wideband and narrow band behavior," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 75, 131-137, 2018.
26. Jahrom, M. N., M. N. Jahrom, and M. U. Rahma, "A new compact planar antenna for switching between UWB, narrow band and UWB with tunable-notch behaviors for UWB and WLAN application," ACES Journal, Vol. 3, No. 4, 400-406, 2018.
27. Nejatijahrom, M., M. Naghshvarianjahromi, and M. Rahma, "Compact CPW fed switchable UWB antenna as an antenna filter at narrow-frequency bands," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 81, 199-209, 2018.
28. Trimukhe, M. A. and B. G. Hogade, "Compact ultra-wideband antenna with triple band notch characteristics using EBG structures," Progress In Electromagnetic Research C, Vol. 93, 65-77, 2019.
29. Yang, F. and Y. Rahmat-Samii, "Microstrip antennas integrated with electromagnetic band-gap (EBG) structures: A low mutual coupling design for array applications," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 51, No. 10, 2936-2946, 2003.
30. Mishra, S. K., R. K. Gupta, and J. Mukherjee, "Effect of substrate material on radiation characteristics of an UWB antenna," Loughborough Antennas & Propagation Conference, 157-160, U.K., 2010.