1. Shen, L., "The elliptical microstrip antenna with circular polarization," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 29, No. 1, 90-94, Jan. 1981.
2. Kumprasert, N., "Theoretical study of dual-resonant frequency and circular polarization of elliptical microstrip antennas," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium. Transmitting Waves of Progress to the Next Millennium. 2000 Diges, Vol. 2, 1015-1020, 2000.
3. Raheja, D., B. Kanaujia, and S. Kumar, "A dual polarized triple band stacked elliptical microstrip patch antenna for WLAN applications," Wirel. Pers. Commun., Vol. 100, Apr. 2018.
4. Peddakrishna, S. and T. Khan, "Performance improvement of slotted elliptical patch antenna using FSS superstrate," Int. J. RF Microw. Comput.-Aided Eng., Vol. 28, No. 9, e21421, 2018.
5. Kashyap, N., "Circular slotted elliptical patch antenna with elliptical notch in ground," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 74, 181-189, 2017.
6. Eshtiaghi, R., J. Nourinia, and C. Ghobadi, "Electromagnetically coupled band-notched elliptical monopole antenna for UWB applications," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 58, No. 4, 1397-1402, Apr. 2010.
7. Dastranj, A., "Very small planar broadband monopole antenna with hybrid trapezoidal-elliptical radiator," Antennas Propag. IET Microw., Vol. 11, No. 4, 542-547, 2017.
8. Gupta, M. and V. Mathur, "Multiband multiple elliptical microstrip patch antenna with circular polarization," Wirel. Pers. Commun., Vol. 102, No. 1, 355-368, Sep. 2018.
9. Garhwal, A., et al., "Circular and elliptical shaped fractal patch antennas for multiple applications," Int. J. Eng. Adv. Technol. IJEAT, Vol. 8, No. 5, 114-120, Jun. 2019.
10. Sharma, V., V. K. Saxena, K. B. Sharma, and D. Bhatnagar, "Radiation performance of an elliptical patch antenna with three orthogonal sector slots," Romanian J. Inf. Sci. Technol., Vol. 14, No. 2, 123-130, Nov. 2011.
11. Zhou, R., Z. Wu, H. Xin, and R. W. Ziolkowski, "Designs of ultra wideband (UWB) printed elliptical monopole antennas with slots," Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., Vol. 52, 466-471, Feb. 2010.
12. Ahmed, E. S. and M. Q. Mohammed, "A novel compact size dual notched bands uwb elliptical monopole antenna," Int. J. Eng. Adv. Technol. IJEAT, Vol. 2, No. 6, 176-181, Aug. 2013.
13. Tilak, G. B. G., S. K. Kotamraju, B. T. P. Madhav, C. Sri Kavya, and M. V. Rao, "Broken heart shaped monopole antenna for WiMAX applications," Int. J. Recent Technol. Eng. IJRTE, Vol. 8, No. 2, 2333-2337, Jul. 2019.
14. Krishna, T. V. R., et al., "Design and study of a CPW fed truncated circular patch switchable band-notched UWB antenna," Int. J. Recent Technol. Eng. IJRTE, Vol. 8, No. 1, 3037-3043, May 2019.
15. Azenui, N. C. and H. Y. D. Yang, "A printed crescent patch antenna for ultrawideband applications," IEEE Antennas Wirel. Propag. Lett., Vol. 6, 113-116, 2007.
16. Younssi, M., A. Jaoujal, A. E. Moussaoui, and N. Aknin, "Miniaturized probe-fed elliptical microstrip patch antenna for radiolocation applications," Int. J. Eng. Technol., Vol. 14, No. 5, 324-327, Nov. 2012.
17. Peng, L., C. Ruan, and X. Yin, "Analysis of the small slot-loaded elliptical patch antenna with a band-notched for UWB applications," Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., Vol. 51, No. 4, 973-976, 2009.
18. Shrama, B., V. Sharma, K. B. Sharma, and D. Bhatnagar, "Broadband semielliptical patch antenna with semicircular ring slot for WiMax application," Chinese Journal of Engineering, 2014, [Online] Available: https://www.hindawi.com/journals/cje/2014/379073/, Accessed: 13-Sep-2019.
19. Bhattacharyya, A. K. and L. Shafai, "Theoretical and experimental investigation of the elliptical annular ring antenna," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 36, No. 11, 1526-1530, Nov. 1988.
20. Rokunuzzaman, M., R. Azim, N. Misran, M. F. Asillam, and M. Islam, "Development of a semielliptical partial ground plane antenna for RFID and GSM-900," Int. J. Antennas Propag., Vol. 2014, No. 7, Apr. 2014.
21. Griffiths, L. A., C. Furse, and Y. C. Chung, "Broadband and multiband antenna design using the genetic algorithm to create amorphous shapes using ellipses," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 54, No. 10, 2776-2782, Oct. 2006.
22. Sekra, P., S. Shekhawat, M. Dubey, D. Bhatnagar, V. K. Saxena, and J. S. Saini, "Design of circularly polarized edge truncated elliptical patch antenna with improved performance," IJRSP, Vol. 404, Aug. 2011.
23. Dey, S., "Symmetrical Slot Loaded Dual Band Elliptical Microstrip Patch Antenna,".
24. Mishra, S. N., D. Konhar, D. Mishra, and R. K. Mishra, "On the possibility of linear polarization in elliptical microstrip patch antenna," Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., Vol. 61, No. 4, 1048-1051, Apr. 2019.
25. Donelli, M. and F. Robol, "Circularly polarized monopole hook antenna for ISM-band systems," Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., Vol. 60, No. 6, 1452-1454, 2018.
26. Donelli, M., T. Moriyama, and M. Manekiya, "A compact switched-beam planar antenna array for wireless sensors operating at Wi-Fi band," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 83, 137-145, 2018.
27. Donelli, M. and P. Febvre, "An inexpensive reconfigurable planar array for Wi-Fi applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 28, 71-81, 2012.
28. Donelli, M., I. J. Craddock, D. Gibbins, and M. Sarafianou, "A three-dimensional time domain microwave imaging method for breast cancer detection based on an evolutionary algorithm," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 18, 179-195, 2011.
29. Alkurt, F. O. and M. Karaaslan, "Pattern reconfigurable metasurface to improve characteristics of low profile antenna parameters," Int. J. RF Microw. Comput.-Aided Eng., e21790, 2019.
30. Alkurt, F. O., et al., "Enhancement of image quality by using metamaterial inspired energy harvester," Phys. Lett. A, 126041, Oct. 2019.
31. Esen, M., I. Ilhan, M. Karaaslan, and R. Esen, "Investigation of electromagnetic and ultraviolet properties of nano-metal-coated textile surfaces," Appl. Nanosci., 1-11, Aug. 2019.
32. Alkurt, F. O. and M. Karaaslan, "Characterization of tunable electromagnetic band gap material with disordered cavity resonator for X band imaging applications by resistive devices," Opt. Quantum Electron., Vol. 51, No. 8, 279, Aug. 2019.
33. Derın, O., M. Karaaslan, E. Ünal, F. Karadag, O. Altintas, and O. Akgöl, "Exhibition of polarization conversions with asymmetric transmission theory, natural like chiral, artificial chiral nihility and retrieval studies for K- and C-band radar applications," Bull. Mater. Sci., Vol. 42, No. 4, 191, Jun. 2019.
34. Ozturk, M., O. Akgol, U. K. Sevim, M. Karaaslan, M. Demirci, and E. Unal, "Experimental work on mechanical, electromagnetic and microwave shielding effectiveness properties of mortar containing electric arc furnace slag," Constr. Build. Mater., Vol. 165, 58-63, Mar. 2018.
35. Huang, C.-Y. and W.-C. Hsia, "Planar elliptical antenna for ultra-wideband communications," Electron. Lett., Vol. 41, No. 6, 296-297, Mar. 2005.
36. Yan, X.-R., S.-S. Zhong, and X.-L. Liang, "Compact printed semi-elliptical monopole antenna for super-wideband applications," Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., Vol. 49, No. 9, 2061-2063, 2007.
37. Jiao, S., N. Ge, J. Lu, and M. Jiang, "Monopole crescent elliptical antenna with band-notched characteristics for UWB applications," Tsinghua Sci. Technol., Vol. 14, No. 4, 460-464, Aug. 2009.
38. Panda, J. R. and R. S. Kshetrimayum, "A planar microstrip-line fed elliptical UWB 5.2 GHz/5.8 GHz notch antenna with U-shaped slot," 2010 International Conference on Computer and Communication Technology (ICCCT), 806-811, 2010.
39. Liu, J., S. Zhong, and K. P. Esselle, "A printed elliptical monopole antenna with modified feeding structure for bandwidth enhancement," IEEE Trans. ANTENNAS Propag., Vol. 59, No. 2, 667-670, Feb. 2011.
40. Meena, M. L., M. Kumar, G. Parmar, and R. S.Meena, "Design analysis and modeling of directional UWB antenna with elliptical slotted ground structure for applications in C- & X-bands," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 63, 193-207, 2016.
41. Awad, N. M. and M. K. Abdelazeez, "Multislot microstrip antenna for ultra-wide band applications," J. King Saud Univ. --- Eng. Sci., Vol. 30, No. 1, 38-45, Jan. 2018.
42. Debab, M. and Z. Mahdjoub, "Characteristics UWB Planar Antenna with dual notched bands for WIMAX and WLAN," Adv. Electromagn., Vol. 7, No. 5, 20-25, Sep. 2018.
43. Mansoul, A. and F. Ghanem, "Frequency reconfigurable antenna for cognitive radios with sequential UWB mode of perception and multiband mode of operation," Int. J. Microw. Wirel. Technol., Vol. 10, No. 9, 1096-1102, Nov. 2018.
44. Rao, D S., I Govardhani, T. Harish, P. V. Rao, K. Raviteja, and L. K. Rao, "A simple reconfigurable elliptical UWB antenna with dual band rejection," Int. J. Innov. Technol. Explor. Eng., Vol. 8, No. 7, 813-815, May 2019.