The bearingless switched reluctance motor system based on active disturbance rejection control has good anti-interference performance and robustness, but it is easy to lose stability due to the influence of measurement noise in actual engineering. The main reason for the sensitivity of active disturbance rejection control to noise lies in the noise amplification of its extended state observer. To solve this problem, a novel reduced-order extended state observer based on predictive linear tracking differentiator is proposed. First, the general form of the observer is given, and then active disturbance rejection controller is designed based on suspension system of the hybrid excitation bearingless switched reluctance motor. The suspension force is used as the hysteresis loop to eliminate the estimation of the disturbance feedforward gain, and the stability of the control system is analyzed by Lyapunov equation. Finally, the simulation comparison is conducted through Matlab. The results show that this method can effectively suppress the influence of measurement noise and reduce the error of disturbance estimation when the observer is in a low bandwidth.
1. Takemoto, M., et al., "Radial force and torque of a bearingless switched reluctance motor operating in a region of magnetic saturation," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 40, No. 1, 103-112, 2004. doi:10.1109/TIA.2003.821816
2. Sun, Y., F. Yu, Y. Yuan, Z. Huang, Y. Huang, and Z. Zhu, "A hybrid double Stator bearingless switched reluctance motor," Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, Vol. 34, No. 1, 1-10, 2019.
3. Wang, H. and F. Li, "Design consideration and characteristic investigation of modular permanent magnet bearingless switched reluctance motor," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 67, No. 6, 4326-4337, 2020. doi:10.1109/TIE.2019.2931218
4. Yuan, Y., et al., "Mathematical modeling and control for a single winding bearingless flywheel motor in electric/suspension mode," Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology, Vol. 13, No. 5, 1935-1944, 2018.
5. Huang, Y., F. Huang, Y. Yuan, F. Yang, and K. Xie, "Design and analysis of a novel nearingless segmented switched reluctance motor," IEEE Access, Vol. 7, 94342-94349, 2019. doi:10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2927537
6. Sun, Y., Y. Yuan, Y. Huang, W. Zhang, and L. Liu, "Development of the bearingless switched reluctance motor and its key technologies," Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, Vol. 30, No. 22, 1-8, 2015.
7. Yang, Y., Z. Deng, G. Yang, X. Cao, and Q. Zhang, "A control strategy for bearingless switched reluctance motors," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 25, No. 11, 2807-2819, 2010. doi:10.1109/TPEL.2010.2051684
8. He, Y., Y. Tang, D. Lee, and J. Ahn, "Suspending control scheme of 8/10 bearingless SRM based on adaptive fuzzy PID controller," Chinese Journal of Electrical Engineering, Vol. 2, No. 2, 60-67, 2016. doi:10.23919/CJEE.2016.7933127
9. Zhu, Z. and Y. Sun, "Universal decoupling control for bearingless switched reluctance motors based on the direct-inverse and correct-inverse system," Proceedings of the CSEE, Vol. 34, No. 33, 5902-5909, 2014.
10. Han, J., "From PID to active disturbance rejection control," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 56, No. 3, 900-906, 2009. doi:10.1109/TIE.2008.2011621
11. Gao, Z., "Scaling and bandwidth-parameterization based controller tuning," Proceedings of the 2003 American Control Conference, 4989-4996, Denver, CO, USA, 2003.
12. Guo, B. and Z. Zhao, "On the convergence of an extended state observer for nonlinear systems with uncertainty," Systems & Control Letters, Vol. 60, No. 6, 420-430, 2011. doi:10.1016/j.sysconle.2011.03.008
14. Dong, L., Q. Zheng, and Z. Gao, "On control system design for the conventional mode of operation of vibrational gyroscopes," IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 8, No. 11, 1871-1878, 2008. doi:10.1109/JSEN.2008.2006451
15. Mauricio, A., C. Luigi, P. Carlos, C. Enrico, and N. Carlo, "UAV quadrotor attitude control: An ADRC-EMC combined approach," Control Engineering Practice, Vol. 84, 13-22, 2019.
16. Liu, C., G. Luo, Z. Chen, W. Tu, and C. Qiu, "A linear ADRC-based robust high-dynamic double-loop servo system for aircraft electro-mechanical actuators," Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, Vol. 32, No. 9, 2174-2187, 2019. doi:10.1016/j.cja.2019.03.036
17. Tian, C., P. Yan, and Z. Zhang, "Inter-sample output predictor based sampled-data ADRC supporting high precision control of VCM servo systems," Control Engineering Practice, Vol. 85, 138-148, 2019. doi:10.1016/j.conengprac.2019.01.012
18. Tian, G., "Reduced-order extended state observer and frequency response analysis,", Cleveland State University, Cleveland, 2007.
19. Chen, H., H. Yang, Y. Chen, and H. Iu, "Reliability assessment of the switched reluctance motor drive under single switch chopping strategy," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 31, No. 3, 2395-2408, 2016. doi:10.1109/TPEL.2015.2429557
20. Moron, C., A. Garcia, E. Tremps, and J. Somolinos, "Torque control of switched reluctance motors," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 48, No. 4, 1661-1664, 2012. doi:10.1109/TMAG.2011.2173169
21. Jakobsen, U., K. Lu, P. O. Rasmussen, D. Lee, and J. Ahn, "Sensorless control of low-cost single-phase hybrid switched reluctance motor drive," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 51, No. 3, 2381-2387, 2015. doi:10.1109/TIA.2014.2385939
22. Li, X. and P. Shamsi, "Inductance surface learning for model predictive current control of switched reluctance motors," IEEE Transactions on Transportation Electrification, Vol. 1, No. 3, 287-297, 2015. doi:10.1109/TTE.2015.2468178
23. Zhang, M., L. Yang, Y. Hou, Y. Shi, and G. Zuo, "Improved linear active disturbance rejection controller with Denoising Performance," Journal of Astronautics, Vol. 40, No. 7, 803-810, 2019.
24. Yao, S., G. Gao, and Z. Gao, "Bandwidth parameterized disturbance observer composite sliding mode coordination control for closed chain mechanisms," Control Theory & Applications, 1-7.
25. Li, P., J. Ma, and Z. Zheng, "Sliding mode control approach based on nonlinear integrator," Control Theory & Applications, Vol. 28, No. 5, 619-624, 2011.