1. Mandelbrot, B. B., Fractals, John Wiley & Sons, Inc, 1977.
2. Wang, F., F. Bin, Q. Sun, J. Fan, and H. Ye, "A compact UHF antenna based on complementary fractal technique," IEEE Access, Vol. 5, No. 8049453, 21118-21125, 2017.
3. Choukiker, Y. K. and S. K. Behera, "Compact sectoral fractal planar monopole antenna for wideband wireless applications," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 56, No. 5, 1073-1076, 2014.
4. Werner, D. H. and S. Gangul, "An overview of fractal antenna engineering research," IEEE Antennas andPropagation Magazine, Vol. 45, No. 1, 38-57, February 2003.
5. Varadhan, C., J. K. Pakkathillam, M. Kanagasabai, R. Sivasamy, R. Natarajan, and S. K. Palaniswamy, "Triband antenna structures for RFID systems deploying fractal geometry," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 12, 1225-1536, IEEE, 2013.
6. Wang, L., J. Yu, T. Xie, and K. Bi, "A novel multiband fractal antenna for wireless application," International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 2021, Article ID 9926753, 9 pages, 2021.
7. Choukiker, Y. K. and S. K. Behera, "Compact sectoral fractal planar monopole antenna for wideband wireless applications," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 56, No. 5, 1073-1076, 2014.
8. Mishra, P., S. S. Pattnaik, and B. S. Dhaliwal, "Square-shaped fractal antenna under metamaterial loaded condition for bandwidth enhancement," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 78, 183-192, 2017.
9. Mukti, P. H., S. H. Wibowo, and E. Setijadi, "A compact wideband fractal-based planar antenna with meandered transmission line for L-band applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 61, 139-147, 2016.
10. Gangwar, K., A. Sharma, G. Das, and R. K. Gangwar, "Investigation on novel wideband fractal antenna design based on cylindrical shape dielectric resonator," Int. J. RF Microw. Comput. Aided Eng., e21943, 2019.
11. Liu, G., J. Gu, Z. Gao, and M. Xu, "Wideband printed slot antenna using Koch fractal metasurface structure," Int. J. RF Microw. Comput. Aided Eng., e22058, 2019.
12. Bhatia, S. S., J. S. Sivia, and N. Sharma, "An optimal design of fractal antenna with modified ground structure for wideband applications," Wireless Pers. Commun., Vol. 103, 1977-1991, 2018.
13. Desai, A., T. K. Upadhyaya, R. Patel, S. Bhatt, and P. Mankodi, "Wideband high gain fractal antenna for wireless applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 74, 125-130, 2018.
14. Rengasamy, R., D. Dhanasekaran, C. Chakraborty, and S. Ponnan, "Modified Minkowski fractal multiband antenna with circular-shaped split-ring resonator for wireless applications," Measurement, Vol. 182, 109766, 2021.
15. Malallah, R., R. M. Shaaban, and W. A. G. Al-Tumah, "A dual band star-shaped fractal slot antenna: Design and measurement," AEU - International Journal of Electronics and Communications, Vol. 127, 153473, 2020.
16. Kumar, A. and K. Machavaram, "Microstrip filter with defected ground structure: A close perspective," International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies, Vol. 5, No. 5, 589-602, 2013.
17. Parvathy, A. and T. Mathew, "An arrow headed modified cross slot array antenna with dual band characteristics and circular polarisation," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 74, 33-40, 2018.