1. Yan, S., P. J. Soh, and G. A. E. Vandenbosch, "Compact all-textile dual-band antenna loaded with metamaterial-inspired structure," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 14, 1486-1489, 2015.
2. Moro, R., S. Agneessens, H. Rogier, A. Dierck, and M. Bozzi, "Textile microwave components in substrate integrated waveguide technology," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 63, No. 2, 422-432, Feb. 2015.
3. Joshi, R., et al., "Dual-band, dual-sense textile antenna with AMC backing for localization using GPS and WBAN/WLAN," IEEE Access, Vol. 8, 89468-89478, 2020.
4. Tak, J. and J. Choi, "An all-textile Louis Vuitton logo antenna," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 14, 1211-1214, 2015.
5. Locher, I., M. Klemm, T. Kirstein, and G. Troster, "Design and characterization of purely textile patch antennas," IEEE Trans. Adv. Packag., Vol. 29, No. 4, 777-788, Nov. 2006.
6. May, W. E., I. Sfar, J.-M. Ribero, and L. Osman, "A millimeter-wave textile antenna loaded with EBG structures for 5G and IoT applications," 2019 IEEE 19th Mediterranean Microwave Symposium (MMS), 1-4, 2019.
7. Ouyang, Y. and W. J. Chappell, "High frequency properties of electro-textiles for wearable antenna applications," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 56, No. 2, 381-389, Feb. 2008.
8. Lopes, C., C. Loss, R. Salvado, P. Pinho, S. Agneeessens, and H. Rogier, "Development of substrate integrated waveguides with textile materials by manual manufacturing techniques," Proceedings of the 2nd Int. Electron. Conf. Sens. Appl., S3004, 2014.
9. Stoppa, M. and A. Chiolerio, "Wearable electronics and smart textiles: A critical review," Sensors, Vol. 14, 11957-11992, 2014.
10. Mashaghba, H. A., et al., "Bending assessment of dual-band split ring-shaped and bar slotted all-textile antenna for off-body WBAN/WLAN and 5G applications," 2020 2nd International Conference on Broadband Communications, Wireless Sensors and Powering (BCWSP), 2020.
11. Gao, G., C. Yang, B. Hu, R. Zhang, and S. Wang, "A wearable PIFA with an all-textile metasurface for 5 GHz WBAN applications," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 18, No. 2, 288-292, Feb. 2019.
12. Antenna, P., M. N. Ammal, B. Ramachandran, P. H. Rao, and D. N. Kumar, "5 GHz WLAN band-notched UWB symmetrical slotted PI-notched parasitic planar," 2013 International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI), 338-342, 2013.
13. Sharma, D., S. K. Dubey, and V. N. Ojha, "Wearable antenna for millimeter wave 5G communications," 2018 IEEE Indian Conference on Antennas and Propogation (InCAP), 2018.
14. Zhong, J., A. Kiourti, T. Sebastian, Y. Bayram, and J. L. Volakis, "Conformal load-bearing spiral antenna on conductive textile threads," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 16, 230-233, 2017.
15. Celenk, E. and N. T. Tokan, "All-textile on-body antenna for military applications," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, 2022.
16. Ahmed, A., M. R. Robel, and W. S. T. Rowe, "Dual-band two-sided beam generation utilizing an EBG-based periodically modulated metasurface," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 68, No. 4, 3307-3312, Apr. 2020.
17. Veselago, V. G., "The electrodynamics of substances with simultaneously negative values of ε and μ," Soviet Physics Uspekhi, Vol. 10, 509-514, 1968.
18. Smith, W. J., D. C. Padilla, S. C. Vier, C. Nemat-Nasser, and S. Schultz, "Composite medium with simultaneously negative permeability and permittivity," Physical Review Letters, Vol. 84, 4184-4187, 2000.
19. Valentine, J., S. Zhang, T. Zentgraf, E. Ulin-Avila, D. A. Genov, G. Bartal, and X. Zhang, "Three-dimensional optical metamaterial with a negative refractive index," Nature, Vol. 455, 376-379, 2008.
20. Wahidi, M. S., M. I. Khan, F. A. Tahir, and H. Rmili, "Multifunctional single layer metasurface based on hexagonal split ring resonator," IEEE Access, Vol. 8, 28054-28063, 2020.
21. Syihabuddin, B., M. R. Effendi, and A. Munir, "Characterization of X-band wave absorber made of SRR-based metasurface," 2019 IEEE Conference on Antenna Measurements & Applications (CAMA), 1-4, 2019.
22. Aznabet, M., et al., "Wave propagation properties in stacked SRR/CSRR metasurfaces at microwave frequencies," 2009 Mediterrannean Microwave Symposium (MMS), 1-4, 2009.
23. Nguyen, T. K., S. K. Patel, S. Lavadiya, J. Parmar, and C. D. Bui, "Design and fabrication of multiband reconfigurable copper and liquid multiple complementary split-ring resonator based patch antenna," Waves in Random and Complex Media, 1-24, 2022.
24. Lavadiya, S. P., S. K. Patel, and R. Maria, "High gain and frequency reconfigurable copper and liquid metamaterial tooth based microstrip patch antenna," AEU - International Journal of Electronics and Communications, Vol. 137, 153799, 2021.
25. Lajevardi, M. E. and M. Kamyab, "Ultraminiaturized metamaterial-inspired SIW textile antenna for off-body applications," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 16, 3155-3158, 2017.
26. Gil, I., R. Seager, and R. Fernández-García, "Embroidered metamaterial antenna for optimized performance on wearable applications," Phys. Status Solidi (a), Vol. 215, No. 21, Art. No. 1800377, 2018.
27. Hong, Y., J. Tak, and J. Choi, "An all textile SIW cavity-backed circular ring slot antenna for WBAN applications," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 15, 1995-1999, 2016.
28. Gao, G., C. Yang, B. Hu, R. Zhang, and S. Wang, "A wide-bandwidth wearable all-textile PIFA with dual resonance modes for 5 GHz WLAN applications," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 67, No. 6, 4206-4211, Jun. 2019.
29. Madeira, "HC conductive Treads Switch on the Magic,", 6, 2021.
30. Dogan, E., E. Unal, and D. Kapusuz, "New generation WIMAX antenna based on metamaterial superstrate," Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials - Rapid Communications, 1002-1010, 2013.
31. Dogan, E., E. Unal, D. Kapusuz, M. Karaaslan, and C. Sabah, "Microstrip patch antenna covered with left handed metamaterial," ACES Journal, Vol. 28, No. 10, 999-1004, 2013.
32. Çelenk, E. and N. T. Tokan, "All-textile, washable metasurface antenna for WBAN/WLAN and mid-band 5G applications," 2021 13th International Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ELECO), 305-309, 2021.
33. Hu, B., G. Gao, L. He, X. Cong, and J. Zhao, "Bending and on-arm effects on a wearable antenna for 2.45 GHz body area network," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 15, 378-381, 2016.
34. Gabriel, C., "A compilation of the dielectric properties of body tissues at RF and microwave frequencies," Radio Freq. Radiat. Division, Brooks Air Force Base, San Antonio, TX, USA, Tech. Rep. AL/OE-TR-1996-0037, 1996.
35. Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/537, Official J. Eur., Apr. 5, 2016.