1. Liu, Y., X. Zhang, and S. Niu, "A permanent magnet linear motor with complementary flux and its optimization," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 55, No. 6, 1-5, June 2019.
2. Kwon, Y. and W. Kim, "Electromagnetic analysis and steady-state performance of double-sided flat linear motor using soft magnetic composite," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 64, No. 3, 2178-2187, March 2017.
3. Lu, M. and R. Cao, "A novel double-sided high temperature superconducting linear modular flux-switching motor," IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, Vol. 31, No. 5, 1-10, August 2021.
4. Cao, R., M. Cheng, C. C. Mi, and W. Hua, "Influence of leading design parameters on the force performance of a complementary and modular linear flux-switching permanent-magnet motor," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 61, No. 5, 2165-2175, May 2014.
5. Zhao, W., M. Cheng, J. Ji, R. Cao, Y. Du, and F. Li, "Design and analysis of a new fault-tolerant linear permanent-magnet motor for maglev transportation applications," IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, Vol. 22, No. 3, 5200204-5200204, June 2012.
6. Wu, J., X. Zhu, Z. Xiang, L. Xu, M. Jiang, and W. Pu, "Electromagnetic performance prediction of a double-rotor flux-switching motor based on general air-gap equivalent algorithms model," 2019 22nd International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems (ICEMS), 1-6, Harbin, China, 2019.
7. Wang, X., J. Wu, R. Luo, and J. Li, "Design optimization of thrust density for permanent magnet linear motor based on genetic algorithm," 2018 IEEE 4th Information Technology and Mechatronics Engineering Conference (ITOEC), 1192-1198, Chongqing, China, 2018.
8. Sun, X., Z. Shi, and J. Zhu, "Multiobjective design optimization of an IPMSM for EVs based on fuzzy method and sequential taguchi method," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 68, No. 11, 10592-10600, November 2021.
9. Sun, X., Z. Shi, G. Lei, Y. Guo, and J. Zhu, "Multi-objective design optimization of an IPMSM based on multilevel strategy," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 68, No. 1, 139-148, January 2021.
10. Shi, Z., X. Sun, Y. Cai, and Z. Yang, "Robust design optimization of a five-phase PM hub motor for fault-tolerant operation based on taguchi method," IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, Vol. 35, No. 4, 2036-2044, December 2020.
11. Pan, Z. and S. Fang, "Combined random forest and NSGA-II for optimal design of permanent magnet arc motor," IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Power Electronics, 2021.
12. Liu, Q., et al., "Cogging force reduction of double-sided linear flux-switching permanent magnet machine for direct drives," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 49, No. 5, 2275-2278, May 2013.
13. Cheng, M., P. Han, and W. Hua, "General airgap field modulation theory for electrical machines," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 64, No. 8, 6063-6074, August 2017.
14. Aun, T., N. M. Salleh, U. F. M. Ali, and N. S. A. Manan, "Optimization of a Cu-O-based sensor for the detection of glucose using a central composite design," IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 20, No. 20, 12109-12116, October 15, 2020.
15. Chan, K. S., S. J. Greaves, and S. Rahardja, "Techniques for addressing saddle points in the Response Surface Methodology (RSM)," IEEE Access, Vol. 7, 85613-85621, 2019.
16. Kennedy, J. and R. Eberhart, "Particle swarm optimization," Proceedings of ICNN'95 - International Conference on Neural Networks, Vol. 4, 1942-1948, Perth, WA, Australia, 1995.
17. Tang, G., J. Sheng, D. Wang, and S. Men, "Continuous estimation of human upper limb joint angles by using PSO-LSTM model," IEEE Access, Vol. 9, 17986-17997, 2021.