1. Ott, H. W., Electromagnetic Compatibility Engineering, Wiley, Hoboken, 2009.
2. Pontt, J., R. Olivares, H. Carrasco, V. Keller, M. López, H. Robles, S. Díaz, A. Toro, and C. Fuentes, "Developing a simple, modern and cost effective system for EMC precompliance measurements of conducted emissions," 2007 European Conference on Power Electronics and Applications, Aalborg, Denmark, September 2007.
3. Parvis, M., G. Perrone, and A. Vallan, "A precompliance EMC test-set based on a sampling oscilloscope," IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas., Vol. 54, No. 4, 1220-1223, 2003.
4. Liu, Y. and B. Ravelo, "Fully time-domain scanning of EM near-field radiated by RF circuits," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 57, 21-46, 2014.
5. Bienkowski, P. and H. Trzaska, Electromagnetic Measurements in the Near Field, Scitech, Raleigh, 2012.
6. Fano, W. G., R. Alonso, and L. M. Carducci, "Near field magnetic probe applied to switching power supply," IEEE Global Electromagnetic Compatibility Conference (GEMCCON), La Plata, Argentina, November 2016.
7. Ramesan, R. and D. Madathil, "Modeling of radiation source using an equivalent dipole moment model," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 89, 157-175, 2020.
8. Mynster, A. P. and M. Srensen, "Validation of EMC near-field scanning amplitude and phase measurement data," International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility - EMC EUROPE, Rome, Italy, 2012.
9. Attaran, A., W. Handler, and B. A. Chronik, "2mm radius loop antenna and linear active balun for near field measurement of magnetic eld in MRI-conditional testing of medical devices," IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., Vol. 62, No. 1, 186-193, 2020.
10. Liu, S., X. Fang, T. Song, M.-H. Kim, H.-W. Shim, and C. Hwang, "Field coupling mechanism investigation of mm-Wave magnetic near-field probe based on a generalized equivalent circuit," IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas., Vol. 71, Art no. 8002409, 1-9, 2022.
11. Paul, C. R., Introduction to Electromagnetic Compatibility, Wiley, Hoboken, 2006.
12. Yan, Z., J. Wang, W. Zhang, Y. Wang, and J. Fan, "A simple miniature ultrawideband magnetic field probe design for magnetic near-field measurements," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 64, No. 12, 5459-5465, 2016.
13. Sivaraman, N., F. Ndagljlmana, M. Kadi, and Z. Riah, "Broad band PCB probes for near field measurements," 2017 International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility - EMC Europe, Angers, France, September 2017.
14. Bang, J., Y. Park, K. Jung, and J. Choi, "A compact low-cost wideband shielded-loop probe with enhanced performance for magnetic near-field measurements," IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., Vol. 62, No. 5, 1921-1928, 2020.
15. Kanda, M., "Standard probes for electromagnetic field measurements," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 41, No. 10, 1349-1364, 1993.
16. Dimitrijević, T., A. Atanaskovic, N. S. Dončov, D. W. P. Thomas, C. Smartt, and M. H. Baharuddin, "Calibration of the loop probe for the near-field measurement," International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies, Vol. 12, No. 9, 878-884, 2020.
17. Choi, G. R. and H. H. Park, "Analytical probe factor models for rectangular loop probes used in near-field measurements," IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., Vol. 63, No. 6, 1781-1790, 2021.
18. Oganezova, I., R. Kado, B. Khvitia, Z. Kuchadze, A. Gheonjian, and R. Jobava, "EMC model of low voltage DC motor," 2014 IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Raleigh, US, November 2014.