1. Richards, M. A., Fundamentals of Radar Signal Processing, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 2005.
2. Raghavendra, C. G., R. Prakash, and V. N. Panemangalore, "Reduction of sidelobe levels in multicarrier radar signals via the fusion of hill patterns and geometric progression," ETRI Journal, Vol. 43, No. 4, 650-659, 2021.
3. Argenti, F. and L. Facheris, "Radar pulse compression methods based on nonlinear and quadratic optimization," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 59, No. 5, 3904-3916, 2021.
4. Kretschmer, F. F. and B. L. Lewis, "Doppler properties of polyphase coded pulse compression waveforms," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 19, No. 4, 521-531, 1983.
5. Neuberger, N. and R. Vehmas, "Range sidelobe levelreduction with a train of diverse LFM pulses," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 58, No. 2, 1480-1486, 2022.
6. Di, Z., X. Dong, and W. Lin, "Pulse compression with very low sidelobes in a spaceborne weather radar," International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS), Vol. 1, No. 5, V252-V255, 2008.
7. Wang, H., Z. Shi, and J. He, "Compression withconsiderable sidelobe suppression effect in weather radar," Eurasip Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, No. 97, 2013.
8. Sen, S. and C. W. Glover, "Optimal multicarrier phase-coded waveform design for detection of extended targets," IEEE Radar Conference, 1-6, 2013.
9. Levanon, N., "Multifrequency complementary phase-coded radar signal," IEE Proceedings --- Radar, Sonar and Navigation, Vol. 147, No. 6, 276-284, 2000.
10. Huang, Q., Y. Li, W. Cheng, W. Liu, and B. Li, "A new multicarrier chaotic phase coded stepped- frequency pulse train radar signal and its characteristic analysis," 2015 IEEE 10th Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications (ICIEA), 444-448, 2015.
11. Li, D., X. Dai, and H. Zhang, "Sidelobe suppression in NC-OFDM systems using constellation adjustment," IEEE Communications Letters, Vol. 13, No. 5, 327-329, 2009.
12. Yang, Z. and J. Tao, "Active point modification for sidelobe suppression with PAPR constraint in OFDM systems," Wireless Networks, Vol. 19, No. 7, 1653-1663, 2013.
13. Khan, H. and S. Yoo, "Active interference restriction in OFDM based cognitive radio using genetic algorithm," 2015 International Conference on Information and Communication Technology Convergence (ICTC), 840-842, 2015.
14. Tom, A., A. Sahin, and H. Arslan, "Suppressing alignment: Joint PAPR and out-of-band power leakage reduction for OFDM-based systems," IEEE Transactions on Communications, Vol. 64, No. 3, 1100-1109, 2015.
15. Prasantha, H. S., "Joint reduction of PMEPR and sidelobe in multicarrier radar signals using ZC and SC method," WSEAS Transactions on Communications, Vol. 19, 9-17, 2020.
16. Sivadas, N. A. and S. S. Mohammed, "A joint technique for sidelobe suppression and peak to average power ratio reduction in noncontiguous OFDM based cognitive radio networks," International Journal of Electronics, Vol. 104, No. 2, 190-203, 2016.
17. Ni, C., T. Jiang, and W. Peng, "Joint PAPR reduction and sidelobe suppression using signal cancelation in NC-OFDM-based cognitive radio systems," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 64, No. 3, 964-972, 2015.
18. Carroll, L. T., "Adaptive chaotic maps for identification of complex targets," IET Radar Sonar and Navigation, Vol. 2, No. 4, 256-262, 2008.
19. Huang, Y. L. and Zeng, "Design and characteristic analysis of multicarrier chaotic phase coded radar pulse train signal," International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 3, 1-8, 2014.
20. Sun, K., S. He, L. Yin, and L. Duo, "Application of the fuzzyen algorithm to the complexity analysis of chaotic sequences," Acta Physica Sinica, Vol. 61, No. 13, 147-203, Chinese Edition, 1984.
21. Li, J., X. Luo, X. Duan, W. Wang, and J. Ou, "A novel radar waveform design for anti- interrupted sampling repeater jamming via time-frequency random coded method," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 98, 89-99, 2020.
22. Li, Z. and W. Zou, "An OFDM radar communication integrated waveform based on chaos," Communications, Signal Processing, and Systems, 555-562, 2021.
23. Guruswamy, A. and R. Blum, "Ambiguity optimization for frequency-hopping waveforms in MIMO radars with arbitrary antenna separations," IEEE Signal Processing Letters, Vol. 23, No. 9, 1231-1235, 2016.
24. Ipanov, R. N., "Polyphase radar signals with ZACZ based on p-Pairs D-Code sequences and their compression algorithm," Infocommunications Journal, Vol. 11, No. 3, 21-27, 2019.
25. Yu, M., S. Dong, X. Duan, and S. Liu, "A novel interference suppression method for interrupted sampling repeater jamming based on singular spectrum entropy function," Sensors, Vol. 19, No. 1, 136, 2019.
26. Wu, W., J. Zou, C. Jian, S. Xu, and Z. Chen, "False-target recognition against interrupted-sampling repeater jamming based on integration decomposition," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 57, No. 5, 2979-2991, 2021.
27. Raghavendra, C. G., N. Harsha, and N. N. S. S. R. K. Prasad, "Sidelobe reduction of multicarrier radar signals using Zad-Off Chu polyphase sequence," International Conference on Inventive Research in Computing Applications, 1057-1061, 2018.