1., "ICNIRP 2020 Guidelines for limiting exposure to electromagnetic fields (100 kHz to 300 GHz)," Health Phys., Vol. 118, No. 5, 483-524, ICRP 1975 Report of the Task Group on Reference Man Vol. 23, Pergamon, Oxford, 1975.
2. IEEE-C95.1 2019 IEEE Standard for Safety Levels with Respect to Human Exposure to Radio Frequency Electromagnetic Fields, 0 Hz to 300 GHz, IEEE, NY, USA.
3. Dogan, H., I. B. Basyigit, S. Ozen, and S. Helhel, "EMF exposure and SAR analysis in the cow tissues," International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Science, Vol. 1, No. 12, 15-18, 2017.
4. Helhel, S., S. Ozen, I. B. Basyigit, O. Kurnaz, Y. E. Yoruk, and M. Bitirgan, "Radiated susceptibility of medical equipment in health care units: 2G AND 3G mobile phones as an interferer," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 53, No. 11, 2657-2661, November 2011.
5. Poljak, D. and V. Roje, "Currents induced in human body exposed to the power line electromagnetic field," Proceedings of the 20th Annual International Conference of the IEEE, Vol. 6, 3281-3284, Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, IEEE, 1998.
6. Zhang, H. H., et al., "Electromagnetic-thermal analysis of human head exposed to cell phones with the consideration of radiative cooling," IEEE Antennas Wireless Propag. Lett., Vol. 17, No. 9, 1584-1587, September 2018.
7. Gandhi, O. P. and J. Chen, "Numerical dosimetry at power-line frequencies using anatomically based models," Bioelectromagnetics, Vol. 13, No. S1, 43-60, 1992.
8. Laissaoui, A., B. Nekhoul, K. Kerroum, K. El Khamlichi Drissi, and D. Poljak, "On the rotationally-cylindrical model of the human body exposed to elf electric fild," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 29, 165-179, 2013.
9. Laissaoui, A., B. Nekhoul, S. Mezoued, and D. Poljak, "Assessment of the human exposure to transient and time-harmonic fields using the enhanced transmission line theory approach," AUTOMATIKA, Vol. 58, No. 4, 355-362, 2018.
10. Paul, C. R., Analysis of Multiconductor Transmission Lines, 641-692, Wiley Interscience, New York, NY, 1994.
11. Paul, C. R., "A spice model for multiconductor transmission lines excited by an incident electromagnetic field," IEEE Trans. Electromagnet. Compat., Vol. 36, No. 4, 342-354, 1994.
12. Taylor, C. D., R. S. Satterwhite, C. W. Harrison, and Jr., "The response of terminated two-wire transmission line excited by a non uniform electromagnetic field," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 13, 987-989, 1965.
13. King, R. W. P. and S. S. Sandler, "Electric fields and currents induced in organs of the human body when exposed to ELF and VLF electromagnetic fields," Radio Science, Vol. 31, No. 5, 1153-1167, 1996.
14. Bates, J. J. and A. Tustin, "Temperature rises in electrical machines as related to the properties of the thermal networks," Proceeding IEE, Vol. 103, No. 11, 471-482, 1956.
15. Kotnik, R. L., "An equivalent thermal circuit for non-ventilated induction motors," Transactions AIEE, Vol. 73, 1604-1609, 1954.
16. Kibret, B., A. K. Teshome, and D. T. H. Lai, "Cylindrical antenna theory for the analysis of whole-body averaged specific absorption rate," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 63, No. 11, 5224-5229, November 2015.
17. Ametani, A., et al., "Frequency dependent impedance of vertical conductors and a multiconductor tower model," IEE Proc. --- Gener. Trans. Distrib., Vol. 141, No. 4, 339-345, 1994.
18. Poljak, D., "Average power and total energy absorbed in the human body exposed to transient fields," Proceedings of the 12th IEEE Mediterranean Electrotechnical Conference (MELECON), Vol. 2, 507-510, Dubrovnik, Croatia, May 12-15, 2004.
19. Dielectric Properties of the Body Tissues, http://niremf.ifac.cnr.it/tissprop/htmlclie/htmlclie.htm.
20. Poljak, D., et al., "Human equivalent antenna model for transient electromagnetic radiation exposure," IEEE Trans. Electromagnet. Compact., Vol. 45, No. 1, 141-145, 2003.
21. Pennes, H. H., "Analysis of tissue and arterial blood temperatures in the resting human forearm," J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 85, No. 1, 5-34, July 1998.
22. Zhang, H. H., Y. Liu, X. Y. Z. Xiong, G. M. Shi, C. Y. Wang, and W. E. I. Sha, "Investigating thermal cooling mechanisms of human body under exposure to electromagnetic radiation," IEEE Access, Vol. 7, 9697-9703, 2019.
23. Fan, J., C. Zhang, Z. Wang, Y. Dong, C. E. Nino, A. R. Tariq, and E. G. Strangas, "Thermal analysis of permanent magnet motor for the electric vehicle application considering driving duty cycle," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 46, No. 6, 2493-2496, 2010.
24. Mellor, P. H., D. Roberts, and D. R. Turner, "Lumped parameter model for electrical machines of TEFC design," IEE Proceeding --- B, Vol. 138, No. 5, 205-218, September 1991.
25. Chai, T. and R. R. Draxler, "Root Mean Square Error (RMSE) or Mean Absolute Error (MAE) --- Arguments against avoiding RMSE in the literature," Geoscientific Model Development, Vol. 7, No. 3, 1247-1250, 2014.