1. Xia, Z., B. Bilgin, S. Nalakath, and A. Emadi, "A new torque sharing function method for switched reluctance machines with lower current tracking error," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 68, No. 11, 10612-10622, 2021.
2. Inderka, R. B., et al., "DITC-direct instantaneous torque control of switched reluctance drives," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 39, No. 4, 46-51, 2003.
3. Li, H., B. Bilgin, and A. Emadi, "An improved torque sharing function for torque ripple reduction in switched reluctance machines," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 34, No. 2, 1635-1644, 2019.
4. Hamouda, M. and L. Számel, "A new technique for optimum excitation of switched reluctance motor drives over a wide speed range," Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences, Vol. 26, No. 5, 2753-2767, 2018.
5. Gan, C., J. Wu, Q. Sun, W. Kong, H. Li, and Y. Hu, "A review on machine topologies and control techniques for low-noise switched reluctance motors in electric vehicle applications," IEEE Access, Vol. 6, 31430-31443, 2018.
6. Cheshmeh Beigi, H. M. and A. M. Amidi, "Torque ripple minimization in SRM based on advanced torque sharing function modified by genetic algorithm combined with fuzzy PSO," International Journal of Industrial Electronics, Control and Optimization, Vol. 1, No. 1, 71-80, 2018.
7. Guoy, X., R. Zhong, M. Zhang, D. Ding, and W. Sun, "Resonance reduction by optimal switch angle selection in switched reluctance motor," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 67, No. 3, 1867-1877, 2020.
8. Song, S., G. Fang, R. Hei, J. Jiang, R. Ma, and W. Liu, "Torque ripple and efficiency online optimization of switched reluctance machine based on torque per ampere characteristics," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 35, No. 9, 9608-9616, 2020.
9. Sahoo, S. K., S. K. Panda, and J. X. Xu, "Iterative learning-based high-performance current controller for switched reluctance motors," IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, Vol. 19, No. 3, 491-498, 2004.
10. Fuengwarodsakul, N. H., et al., "High-dynamic four-quadrant switched reluctance drive based on DITC," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 41, No. 5, 1232-1242, 2005.
11. Zhang, Z., H. Guo, Y. Liu, Q. Zhang, P. Zhu, and R. Iqbal, "An improved sensorless control strategy of ship IPMSM at full speed range," IEEE Access, Vol. 7, 178652-178661, 2019.
12. Vinod, B. R., M. R. Baiju, and G. Shiny, "Five-level inverter-fed space vector based direct torque control of open-end winding induction motor drive," IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, Vol. 33, No. 3, 1392-1401, 2018.
13. Sun, Q., J. Wu, and C. Gan, "Optimized direct instantaneous torque control for SRMs with efficiency improvement," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 68, No. 3, 2072-2082, 2021.
14. Zhang, X., K. Yan, and M. Cheng, "Two-stage series model predictive torque control for PMSM drives," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 36, No. 11, 12910-12918, 2021.
15. Wang, Z., X. Wang, J. Cao, M. Cheng, and Y. Hu, "Direct torque control of T-NPC inverters-fed double-stator-winding PMSM drives with SVM," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 33, No. 2, 1541-1553, 2018.
16. Boldea, I., L. N. Tutelea, L. Parsa, and D. Dorrell, "Automotive electric propulsion systems with reduced or no permanent magnets: An overview," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 61, No. 10, 5696-5711, 2018.
17. Cheng, M., L. Sun, G. Buja, and L. Song, "Advanced electrical machines and machine-based systems for electric and hybrid vehicles," Energies, Vol. 8, No. 9, 9541-9564, 2018.
18. Hamouda, M., A. Abdel Menaem, H. Rezk, M. N. Ibrahim, and L. Számel, "Comparative evaluation for an improved direct instantaneous torque control strategy of switched reluctance motor drives for electric vehicles," Mathematics, Vol. 9, No. 4, 302-319, 2021.
19. Cheng, Y., "Modified PWM direct instantaneous torque control system for SRM," Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 1-13, 2021.
20. Peng, F., J. Ye, and A. Emadi, "A digital PWM current controller for switched reluctance motor drives," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 31, No. 10, 7087-7098, 2016.
21. Li, X. and P. Shamsi, "Model predictive current control of switched reluctance motors with inductance auto-calibration," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 63, No. 6, 3934-3941, 2016.