1. Sag, A., "The state of 5G in early 2021, Pt. 2,", Accessed May 02, 2022, [Online]. Available: https://www.forbes.com/sites/moorinsights/2021/03/16/the-state-of-5g-in-early-2021-pt-2/?sh=31a0a8875ad9.
2. Tonini, F., M. Fiorani, M. Furdek, C. Raffaelli, L. Wosinska, and P. Monti, "Radio and transport planning of centralized radio architectures in 5G indoor scenarios," IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Vol. 35, No. 8, 1837-1848, Aug. 2017.
3. Mirmozafari, M., G. Zhang, C. Fulton, and R. J. Doviak, "Dual-polarization antennas with high isolation and polarization purity: A review and comparison of cross-coupling mechanisms," IEEE Antennas Propagat. Mag., Vol. 61, No. 1, 50-63, Feb. 2019.
4. Huang, H., X. Li, and Y. Liu, "A low-profile, single-ended and dual-polarized patch antenna for 5G application," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 68, No. 5, 4048-4053, May 2020.
5. Xue, K., D. Yang, C. Guo, H. Zhai, H. Li, and Y. Zeng, "A dual-polarized filtering base-station antenna with compact size for 5G applications," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 68, No. 8, 1316-1320, Feb. 2020.
6. Li, M., X. Chen, A. Zhang, and A. A. Kishk, "Dual-polarized broadband base station antenna backed with dielectric cavity for 5G communications," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 18, No. 10, 2051-2055, Oct. 2019.
7. Yang, S. J., Y. M. Pan, Y. Zhang, Y. Gao, and X. Y. Zhang, "Low-profile dual-polarized filtering magneto-electric dipole antenna for 5G applications," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 67, No. 10, 6235-6243, Oct. 2019.
8. Thi Cam Ha, L., S. X. Ta, N. X. Quyen, N. K. Kiem, and D. N. Chien, "Design of compact broadband dual-polarized antenna for 5G applications," Int. J. RF Microw Comput. Aided Eng., Vol. 31, No. 5, e22615, 2021.
9. Zhang, Z. Y., Y. Zhao, D. Wu, S. L. Zuo, L. Ji, X D. Yang, and G. Fu, "Dual-polarised crossed- dipole antenna with improved beamwidth," IET Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 12, No. 6, 890-894, 2018.
10. Feng, B., C. Zhu, J. Cheng, C. Sim, and X.Wen, "A dual-wideband dual-polarized magneto-electric dipole antenna with dual wide beamdwidths for 5G MIMO microcell applications," IEEE Access, Vol. 7, 43346-43355, Apr. 2019.
11. Ta, S. X., C. D. Bui, and T. K. Nguyen, "Wideband quasi-Yagi antenna with broad-beam dual-polarized radiation for indoor access points," Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society Journal, Vol. 34, No. 5, 654-660, May 2019.
12. Yin, J. Y. and L. Zhang, "Design of a dual-polarized magnetoelectric dipole antenna with gain improvement at low elevation angle for a base station," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 19, No. 5, 756-760, May 2020.
13. He, Y. and Y. Li, "Dual-polarized microstrip antennas with capacitive via fence for wide beamwidth and high isolation," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 68, No. 7, 5095-5103, Jul. 202.
14. Sabharwal, A., P. Schniter, D. Guo, D. W. Bliss, S. Rangarajan, and R. Wichman, "In-band full-duplex wireless: challenges and opportunities,", Vol. 32, No. 9, 1637-1651, Sep. 2014.
15. Debaillie, B., D. Broek, C. Lavin, B. Liempd, E. Klumperink, C. Palacios, J. Craninckx, B. Nauta, and A. Parssinen, "Analog/RF solutions enabling compact full-duplex radios," IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Vol. 32, No. 9, 1662-1673, Sep. 2014.
16. Nawaz, H. and I. Tekinn, "Double-differential-fed, dual-polarized patch antenna with 90 dB interport RF isolation for a 2.4 GHz in-band full-duplex transceiver," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 17, No. 2, 287-290, Feb. 2018.
17. Lin, X.-J., Z.-M. Xie, and P.-S. Zhang, "High isolation dual-polarized patch antenna with hybrid ring feeding," International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 2017, Vol. 2017, Article ID: 6193102, May 2017.
18. Mirmozafari, M., G. Zhang, S. Saeedi, and R. J. Doviak, "A dual linear polarization highly isolated crossed dipole antenna for MPAR application," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 16, 1879-1882, 2017.
19. Feng, B., X. He, J. Cheng, Q. Zeng, and C. Sim, "A low-profile differentially fed dual-polarized antenna with high gain and isolation for 5G microcell communications," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 68, No. 1, 90-99, Jan. 2020.
20. Ta, S. X., N. Nguyen-Trong, V. C. Nguyen, K. K. Nguyen, and D.-N. Chien, "Broadband dual- polarized antenna using metasurface for full-duplex applications," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 20, No. 2, 254-258, Feb. 2021.
21. Edward, B. and D. Rees, "Microstrip fed printed dipole with an integrated balun,", US Patent 4 25 220, Nov. 26, 1986.
22. Zhang, Z.-Y., Y.-X. Guo, L. C. Ong, and M. Y. W. Chia, "A new wide-band planar balun on a single-layer PCB," IEEE Microw. Wireless Compon. Lett., Vol. 15, No. 6, 41-418, Jun. 2005.
23. Nawaz, H. and I. Tekin, "Dual-polarized, differential fed microstrip patch antennas with very high interport isolation for full-duplex communication," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 65, No. 12, 7355-7360, Dec. 2017.
24. Erol, L. Y., A. Uzun, M. Seyyedesfahlan, and I. Tekin, "Broadband full-duplex antenna for IEEE 802.11 protocols," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 20, No. 10, 1978-1982, Oct. 2021.