1. Artner, G., W. Kotterman, G. Del Galdo, and M. A. Hein, "Automotive antenna roof for cooperative connected driving," IEEE Access, Vol. 7, 20083, 2019.
2. Varum, T., J. N. Matos, P. Pinho, and A. Oliveira, "Printed antenna for DSRC systems with omnidirectional circular polarization," IEEE Int. Conf. on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 475-478, 2012.
3. Wu, Q., Y. Zhou, and S. Guo, "An L-sleeve L-monopole antenna fitting a shark-fin module for vehicular LTE, WLAN, and car-to-car communications," IEEE Trans. on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 67, 7170-7180, 2018.
4. Erlacher, F., F. Klingler, C. Sommer, and F. Dressler, "On the impact of street width on 5.9 GHz radio signal propagation in vehicular networks," Con. on WONS, 143-146, 2014.
5. Hua, Y., L. Huang, and Y. Lu, "A compact 3-port multiband antenna for V2X communication," IEEE Int. Symp. on Ant. and Propag. & USNC/URSI, 639-640, 2017.
6. Yaqub, M. A., S. H. Ahmed, and D. Kim, "Asking neighbors a favor: Cooperative video retrieval using cellular networks in VANETs," Vehicular Communications, Vol. 12, 39-49, 2018.
7. Kumar, O. P., P. Kumar, T. Ali, P. Kumar, and S. Vincent, "Ultrawideband antennas: Growth and evolution," Micromachines, Vol. 13, 60, 2022.
8. Sahar, N. M., M. T. Islam, and N. M. Misran, "A reconfigurable multiband antenna for RFID and GPS applications," Elektronika Ir Elektrotechnika, Vol. 21, 44-50, 2015.
9. Goncharova, I. and S. Lindenmeier, "Compact satellite antenna module for GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou and SDARS in automotive application," IET Microw., Antennas Propag., Vol. 12, 445, 2018.
10. Chiu, T.-L., L. Huitema, O. Pajona, and T. Monediere, "Compact and multiband MIMO dielectric resonator antenna for automotive LTE communications," Int. J. Antennas and Propag., Article ID 8231081, 2018.
11. Liou, C.-Y. and S.-G. Mao, "Miniaturized shark-fin rooftop antenna with integrated DSRC communication module for connected vehicles," Symp. Int. URSI GASS, 1-4, 2017.
12. Cheng, Y., J. Lu, and C. Wang, "Design of a multiple band vehicle-mounted antenna," Int. J. Antennas and Propag., Article ID 6098014, 2019.
13. Kim, I., S. Lee, and J. Lee, "Triple-band uniform circular array antenna for a multi-functional radar system," Electronics, Vol. 10, 1488, 2021.
14. Mallahzadeh, A., A. Sedghara, and S. M. A. Nezhad, "A tunable multi-band meander line printed monopole antenna for MIMO systems," Proc. EUCAP, 315-318, 2011.
15. Diez, M. B., P. Plitt, W. Pascher, and S. Lindenmeier, "Antenna placement and wave propagation for Car-to-Car communication," Proc. Eur. Microw. Conf. (EuMC), 207-210, 2015.
16. Lu, J.-H. and Y.-H. Li, "Planar multi-band T-shaped monopole antenna with a pair of mirrored L-shaped strips for WLAN/WiMAX operation," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 21, 33-44, 2011.
17. Mehdipour, A., A. Sebak, C. W. Trueman, and T. A. Denidni, "Compact multiband planar antenna for 2.4/3.5/5.2/5.8-GHz wireless applications," IEEE Ant. and Wireless Propag. Letters, Vol. 11, 144-147, 2012.
18. Zhai, H., Z. Ma, Y. Han, and C. Liang, "A compact printed antenna for triple-band WLAN/WiMAX applications," IEEE Ant. and Wireless Propag. Letters, Vol. 12, 65, 2013.
19. Ellis, S. M., Z. Zhao, J. Wu, Z.-P. Nie, and Q. H. Liu, "A new compact microstrip-fed monopole antenna for triple band WLAN/WiMAX applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 48, 129-135, 2014.
20. Moosazadeh, M. and S. Kharkovsky, "Compact and small planar monopole antenna with symmetrical L- and U-shaped slots for WLAN/WiMAX applications," IEEE Ant. and Wireless Propag. Letters, Vol. 13, 388-391, 2014.
21. Yang, X., X. Liu, and C. Song, "A triple-band monopole planar antenna for WLAN and WiMAX applications," Frequenz, Vol. 69, 305-309, 2015.
22. Li, L., X. Zhang, X. Yin, and L. Zhou, "A compact triple-band printed monopole antenna for WLAN/WiMAX applications," IEEE Ant. and Wireless Propag. Letters, Vol. 15, 1853-1855, 2016.
23. Gautam, A. K., L. Kumar, B. K. Kanaujia, and K. Rambabu, "Design of compact F-shaped slot triple-band antenna for WLAN/WiMAX applications," IEEE Trans. Ant. and Propag., Vol. 64, 1101-1105, 2016.
24. Nandi, S. and A. Mohan, "CRLH unit cell loaded triband compact MIMO antenna for WLAN/WiMAX applications," IEEE Ant. and Wireless Propag. Letters, Vol. 16, 1816-1819, 2017.
25. Surendrakumar, P. and B. C. Mohan, "A triple-frequency, vertex-fed antenna for WLAN/WiMAX applications," IEEE Ant. and Propag. Magazine, Vol. 60, 101-106, 2018.
26. Luo, C.-M., J.-S. Hong, and M. Amin, "A decoupling method between two tri-band antennas for WLAN/WiMAX applications," IEICE Electron. Express, Vol. 14, 20170354, 2017.
27. Zheng, Y., P. Wang, M. Hua, and P. Gao, "Compact triple-band monopole antenna for WLAN/WiMAX applications," IEICE Electron. Express, Vol. 10, 20130638, 2013.
28. Shi, Y. W., L. Xiong, and M. G. Chen, "Compact triple-band monopole antenna for WLAN/WiMAX-band USB dongle applications," ETRI Journal, Vol. 37, 21-25, 2015.
29. Li, Y. and W. Yu, "A miniaturized triple band monopole antenna for WLAN and WiMAX applications," Int. J. Antennas and Propag., Article ID 146780, 2015.
30. Manouare, A. Z., S. Ibnyaich, A. E. Idrissi, A. Ghammaz, and N. A. Touhami, "A compact dual-band CPW-fed planar monopole antenna for 2.62-2.73 GHz frequency band, WiMAX and WLAN applications," J. Micr. Opto. and Elec. App., Vol. 16, 564, 2017.
31. Ez-Zaki, F., A. Ghammaz, and H. Belahrach, "Multiband fractal antenna for wireless applications," 2018 6th International Conference on Wireless Networks and Mobile Communications (WINCOM), 1-6, 2018.
32. Hong, T., S. Gong, Y. Liu, and W. Jiang, "Monopole antenna with quasi-fractal slotted ground plane for dual-band applications," IEEE Ant. and Wire. Propag. Lett., Vol. 9, 595-598, 2010.
33. Viani, F., M. Salucci, F. Robol, and A. Massa, "Multiband fractal ZigBee/WLAN antenna for ubiquitous wireless environments," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 26, No. 11-12, 1554-1562, 2012.
34. Salucci, M., N. Anselmi, S. Goudos, and A. Massa, "Fast design of multiband fractal antennas through a system-by-design approach for NB-IoT applications," EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, 68, 2019.
35. Akkole, S. and N. Vasudevan, "Compact multiband microstrip fractal antenna design for wireless applications --- An overview," 2020 4th Int'l. Conf. on Elec. Com. and Aero Tech (ICECA), 2020.