1. Veliev, E., M. V. Ivakhnychenko, and T. M. Ahmedov, "Fractional boundary conditions in plane waves diffraction on a strip," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 79, 443-462, 2008.
2. Samko, S. G., A. A. Kilbas, and O. I. Marichev, Fractional Integrals and Derivatives, Theory and Applications, Gordon and Breach Science Publishers, Langhorne, PA, 1993.
3. Senior, T. B. and J. L. Volakis, Approximate Boundary Conditions in Electromagnetics, The institution of Electrical Engineers, London, United Kingdom, 1995.
4. Engheta, N., "Use of fractional integration to propose some 'Fractional' solutions for the scalar Helmholtz equation," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, (Monograph Series), Vol. 12, 107-132, 1996.
5. Veliev, E. and N. Engheta, "Generalization of Green's Theorem with Fractional Differintegration," 2003 IEEE AP-S International Symposium & USNC/URSI National Radio Science Meeting, 2003.
6. Veliev, E. and T. M. Ahmedov, "Fractional solution of Helmholtz equation — A new presentation," Reports of NAS of Azerbaijan, No. 4, 20-27, 2005.
7. Honl, H., A. W. Maue, and K. Westpfahl, Theorie der Beugung, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1961.
8. Balanis, C. A., Advanced Engineering Electromagnetic, Wiley, 1989.
9. Ikiz, T., S. Koshikawa, K. Kobayashi, E. I. Veliev, and A. H. Serbest, "Solution of the plane wave diffraction problem by an impedance strip using a numerical-analytical method: E-polarized case," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 15, No. 3, 315-340, 2001.
10. Colton, D. L. and R. Kress, Integral Equation Methods in Scattering Theory, Wiley, 1983.
11. Veliev, E. and V. P. Shestopalov, "A general method of solving dual integral equations," Sov. Physics Dokl., Vol. 33, No. 6, 411-413, 1988.
12. Veliev, E. and V. V. Veremey, "Numerical-analytical approach for the solution to the wave scattering by polygonal cylinders and flat strip structures," Analytical and Numerical Methods in Electromagnetic Wave Theory, M. Hashimoto, M. Idemen, and O. A. Tretyakov (eds.), Chap. 10, Science House, Tokyo, 1993.
13. Engheta, N., "Fractionalization methods and their applications to radiation and scattering problems," Proceedings of MMET*00, Vol. 1, 34-40, Kharkiv, Ukraine, 2000.
14. Veliev, E., M. V. Ivakhnychenko, and T. M. Ahmedov, "Fractional operators approach in electromagnetic wave reflection problems," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 21, No. 13, 1787-1802, 2007.