1. Giri, D. V., High Power Electromagnetic Radiators, Harvard University Press, 2004.
2. Benford, J., J. A. Swegle, and E. Schamiloglu, High Power Microwave, 2nd Ed., Taylor & Francis, 2007.
3. Senthil Kumar, D. and M. Joy Thomas, "Design and development of a pulsed power system for a vircator based HPM source," INCEMIC Proceedings, 2006.
4. Verma, R., A Shyam, S. Chaturvedi, R. Kumar, D. Lathi, V. Chaudhary, R. Shukla, K. Debnath, S. Sharma, J. Sonara, K. Shah, and B. Adhikary, "Portable & low cost giga-watt pulsed power source for intense electron beam generation," IEEE Pulsed Power Conference, 2005.
5. Giri, D. V. , F. M. Tesche, M. D. Abdalla, M. C. Skipper, and M. Nyffeler, "Switched oscillators and their integration into helical antennas," IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, Vol. 38, June 2010.
6. Cheng, D. K., Field and Wave Electromagnetics, 2nd Ed., Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, 1992.
7. Istenic, M., I. R. Smith, and B. M. Novac, "Dynamic resistance calculation of nanosecond spark-gaps," IEEE Pulsed Power Conference, 2005.
8. Frostm, C. A. , T. H. Martin, P. E. Patterson, L. F. Rinehart, G. J. Rohwein, L. D. Roose, J. F. Aurand, and M. T. Buttram, "Ultrafast gas switching experiments," 9th IEEE International Pulse Power Conference, Digest of Technical Paper, 1993.
9. Ahn, J. W., S.-Y. Song, J. H. Ryu, and M.-S. Jung, "A marx-type electromagnetic pulse generator," Ultra-wideband, Short-pulse Electromagnetics, Vol. 7, Springer, 2007.
10. Carboni, V. , S. Leandro, H. Lachner, D. Giri, and J. Lehr, "The breakdown fields and risetimes of select gases under the codition of fast charging (~20 ns and less) and high pressures (20~100atmospheres)," Pulsed Power Plasma Science, PPPS-2001, Digest of Technical Papers , 2001.
11. Lehr, J. M. , C. E. Baum, W. D. Prather, and F. J. Agee, "Aspects of ultra fast spark gap switching for UWB HPM generation," Pulsed Power Conference, Digest of Technical Papers, 1997.
12. Bojovschi, A. , W. Rowe, and A. K. L. Wong, "Electromagnetic field intensity generated by partial discharge in high voltage insulating materials," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 104, 167-182, 2010.