1. Sypek, P., A. Dziekonski, and M. Mrozowski, "How to render FDTD computations more effective using a graphics accelerator," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 45, No. 3, 1324-1327, 2009.
2. Demir, V. and A. Z. Elsherbeni, "Compute unified device architecture (CUDA) based finite-difference time-domain (FDTD) implementation," Journal of the Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society (ACES), Vol. 25, No. 4, 303-314, April 2010.
3. Ong, C. Y., M. Weldon, S. Quiring, L. Maxwell, M. C. Hughes, C. Whelan, and M. Okoniewski, "Speed it up," IEEE Microwave Magazine, Vol. 11, No. 2, 70-78, April 2010.
4. De Donno, D., A. Esposito, L. Tarricone, and L. Catarinucci, "Introduction to GPU computing and CUDA programming: A case study on FDTD," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, EM Programmer's Notebook, Vol. 52, No. 3, 116-122, June 2010.
5. Godel, N., N. Nunn, T. Warburton, and T. Clemens, "Scalability of higher-order discontinuous galerkin FEM computations for solving electromagnetic wave propagation problems on GPU clusters," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 46, No. 8, August 2010.
6. De Donno, D., A. Esposito, G. Monti, and L. Tarricone, "GPU-based acceleration of the MPIE/MoM matrix calculation for the analysis of microstrip circuits," Proceedings of the European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP 2011), Rome, Italy, April 2011.
7. Al Sharkawy, M. H., V. Demir, and A. Z. Elsherbeni, Electromagnetic Scattering Using the Iterative Multi-Region Technique (Synthesis Lectures on Computational Electromagnetics), Morgan and Claypool Publishers, November 2007.
8. Al Sharkawy, M. H., V. Demir, and A. Z. Elsherbeni, "The iterative multi-region algorithm using a hybrid finite difference frequency domain and method of moments techniques," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 57, 19-32, 2006.
9. Al Sharkawy, M. H., V. Demir, and A. Z. Elsherbeni, "Plane wave scattering from three dimensional multiple objects using the Iterative Multi-Region technique based on the FDFD method," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 54, No. 2, 666-673, February 2006.
10. Kuzu, L., V. Demir, A. Z. Elsherbeni, and E. Arvas, "Electromagnetic scattering from arbitrarily shaped chiral objects using the finite difference frequency domain method," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 67, 1-24, 2007.
11. Alkan, E., V. Demir, A. Z. Elsherbeni, and E. Arvas, "Double-grid finite-difference frequency-domain method for modeling chiral medium," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 58, No. 3, 817-823, March 2010.
12. Zainud-Deen, S. H., E. El-Deen, M. S. Ibrahim, K. H. Awadalla, and A. Z. Botros, "Electromagnetic scattering using GPU-based finite difference frequency domain method," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 16, 351-369, 2009.
13. De Donno, D., A. Esposito, G. Monti, and L. Tarricone, "Iterative solution of linear systems in electromagnetics (and not only): Experiences with CUDA," UnConventional High Performance Computing, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), Vol. 6586, Springer 2011.
14. Demir, V., E. Alkan, A. Z. Elsherbeni, and E. Arvas, "An algorithm for effcient solution of finite-difference frequency-domain (FDFD) methods," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Vol. 61, No. 6, 143-150, December 2009.
15. Kunz, K. S. and R. J. Luebbers, The Finite Difference Time Domain Method for Electromagnetics, CRC Press, 1993.
16. Berenger, J. P., "A perfectly matched layer for the absorption of electromagnetic waves," Journal of Computational Physics, Vol. 114, No. 2, 185-200, October 1994.
17. Yee, K. S., "Numerical solution of initial boundary value problems involving Maxwell's equations in isotropic media," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 14, 302-307, May 1966.
18. Saad, Y., Iterative Methods for Sparse Linear Systems, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM), Philadelphia, PA, USA, 2003.
19. Barrett, R., M. Berry, T. F. Chan, J. Demmel, J. Donato, J. Dongarra, V. Eijkhout, R. Pozo, C. Romine, and H. Van der Vorst, Templates for the Solution of Linear Systems: Building Blocks for Iterative Methods, 2nd Edition, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM), Philadelphia, PA, USA, 1994.
20. Saad, Y. and M. H. Schultz, "GMRES: A generalized minimal residual algorithm for solving nonsymmetric linear systems," SIAM Journal on Scientific and Statistical Computing, Vol. 7, No. 3, 856-869, July 1986.
21. Van der Vorst, H. A., "BI-CGSTAB: A fast and smoothly converging variant of BI-CG for the solution of nonsymmetric linear systems," SIAM Journal on Scientific and Statistical Computing, Vol. 13, No. 2, 631-644, March 1992.
22. Sleijpen, G. L. G. and D. R. Fokkema, "BICGSTAB(l) for linear equations involving unsymmetric matrices with complex spectrum," Electronic Transactions on Numerical Analysis, Vol. 1, 11-32, 1993.
23., , CUDA 2.1 Programming Guide, http://www.nvidia.com/object/-cuda develop.html..
24., , http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/»vorst102/software.html..
25. Blackford, L. S., J. Demmel, J. Dongarra, I. Duff, S. Hammarling, G. Henry, M. Heroux, L. Kaufman, A. Lumsdaine, A. Petitet, R. Pozo, K. Remington, and R. C. Whaley, "An updated set of basic linear algebra subprograms (BLAS)," ACM Trans. Math. Soft., Vol. 28, No. 2, 135-151, 2002.
26. Demir, V., A. Z. Elsherbeni, D. Worasawate, and E. Arvas, "A graphical user interface (GUI) for plane wave scattering from a conducting, dielectric or a chiral sphere," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Vol. 46, No. 5, 94-99, October 2004.
27. Zubal, I. G., C. R. Harrell, E. O. Smith, Z. Rattner, G. R. Gindi, and P. B. Hoffer, "Computerized three-dimensional segmented human anatomy," Medical Physics, Vol. 21, No. 2, 299-302, February 1994.
28., , The Zubal Phantom, http://noodle.med.yale.edu/zubal/index.htm..
29., "An internet resource for the calculation of the dielectric properties of body tissues in the frequency range 10 Hz-100 GHz,", 2011, http://niremf.ifac.cnr.it/tissprop/..
30. Benzi, M., "Preconditioning techniques for large linear systems: A survey," Journal of Computational Physics, Vol. 182, No. 2, 418-477, November 2002.
31. Li, R. and Y. Saad, "GPU-accelerated preconditioned iterative linear solvers,", CUDA ITSOL Technical Report, available at http://www-users.cs.umn.edu/»rli/, 2011.