1. Kostov, K. G., R. Y. Honda, L. M. S. Alves, and M. E. Kayama, "Characterization of dielectric barrier discharge reactor for material treatment," Brazilian Journal of Physics, Vol. Brazilia.
2. Pandey, R. S. and D. K. Singh, "Study of electromagnetic ion-cyclotron instability in a magnetoplasma," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 14, 147-161, 2010.
3. Pandey, R. S., "Cold plasma injection on VLF wave mode for relativistic magnetoplasma with A.C. Electric Field," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 2, 217-232, 2008.
4. Yongh, K., M. S. Cha, W. H. Shin, and Y. H. Song, "Characterization of dielectric barrier glow discharges with a low frequency generator in nitrogen," Journal of the Korean Physical Society, Vol. 43, No. 5, 2003.
5. Shi, L., B. L. Guo, Y. M. Liu, and J. T. Li, "Characterization of plasma sheath channel and its effect on communication," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 123, 321-336, 2012.
6. Osawa, N. and Y. Yoshioka, "Generation of low-frequency homogeneous dielectric barrier discharge at atmospheric pressure," IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, Vol. 40, No. 1, 2011.
7. Meiners, , A., M. Leck, and B. Adel, "Efficiency enhancement of a dielectric barrier plasma discharge by dielectric barrier optimization," Review of Science Instruments, Vol. 81, 113507, 2010.
8. Anghel, S. D., "Generation and electrical diagnostic of an atmospheric-pressure dielectric barrier discharge," IEEE Trans-actions on Plasma Science, Vol. 39, No. 3, 2011.
9. Kogelschatz, U., "Atmospheric-pressure plasma technology," Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion, Vol. 46, No. B63, 2004.
10. Jain, R. and M. V. Kartikeyan, "Design of a 60 GHz, 100kW CW gyrotron for plasma diagnostics: GDS-V.01 simulations," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 22, 379-399, 2010.
11. Khan, F. U., N. U. Rehman, S. Naseer, M. A. Naveed, A. Qayyum, N. A. D. Khattak, and M. Zakaullah, "Diagnostic of 13.56MHz RF sustained Ar-N2 plasma by optical emission spectroscopy," Eur. Physic, J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 45, 11002, 2009.
12. Costa, E. M. M., "Parasitic capacitances on planar coil," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 23, No. 17-18, 2339-2350, 2009.
13. Shiri, A. and A. Shoulaie, "A new methodology for magnetic force calculations between planar spiral coils," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 95, 39-57, 2009.
14. Chapelle, P., T. Czerwiec, and J. P. Bellot, "Plasma diagnostic by emission spectroscopy during vacuum arc remelting," Plasma Source Sci. Technol., Vol. 11, 303-304, 2002.
15. Jandieri, G. V., A. Ishimaru, V. Jandieri, and N. N. Zhukova, "Depolarization of metric radio signals and the spatial spectrum of scattered radiation by magnetized turbulent plasma slab," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 112, 63-75, 2011.
16. Fozza, A. C., M. Moisan, and M. R. Wertheimer, "Vacuum ultraviolet to visible emission from hydrogen plasma: Effect of excitation frequency," J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 88, No. 20, 2000.
17. Heald, M. A. and C. B. Waharton, Plasma Diagnostics with Microwaves, John Wiley & Sons Inc., New York , 1978.
18. Naz, M. Y., A. Ghaffar, N. U. Rehman, M. Azam, S. Shukrullah, A. Qayyum, and M. Zakaullah-, "Symmetric and asymmetric double langmuir probes characterization of radio frequency inductively coupled nitrogen plasma," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 115, 207-221, 2011.
19. Naz, M. Y., A. Ghaffar, N. U. Rehman, S. Naseer, and M. Zakaullah, "Double and triple Langmuir probes measurements in inductively coupled nitrogen plasma," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 114, 113-128, 2011.
20. Ai, X., Y. Han, C. Y. Li, and X. W. Shi, "Analysis of dispersion relation of piecewise linear recursive convolution FDTD method for space-varying plasma," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 22, 83-93, 2011.
21. Gurel, C. S. and E. Oncu, "Interaction of electromagnetic wave and plasma slab with partially linear and sinusoidal electron density profile," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 12, 171-181, 2009.
22. Pavelyev, A. G., Y.-A. Liou, J. Wickert, K. Zhang, C.-S. Wang, and Y. Kuleshov, "Analytical model of electromagnetic waves propagation and location of inclined plasma layers using occultation data," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 106, 177-202, 2010.
23. Qian, Z. H., R.-S. Chen, K. W. Leung, and H. W. Yang, "FDTD analysis of microstrip patch antenna covered by plasma sheath," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 52, 173-183, 2005.
24. Sternberg, N. and A. I. Smolyakov, "Resonant transparency of a three-layer Structure containing the dense plasma region," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 99, 37-52, 2009.